PDA

View Full Version : Not a spoiler - just a bit of fun

yvonne_slater
03-03-2005, 16:16
Here's how I would bring Grant Mitchell back into the show

Sharon and Dennis return from America together and finally get everyone in the square to accept them.. Chrissie tells Sharon that Den has left her following the arguement in The Vic and Sharon tells her she doesn't care where he is as he tried to "ruined her life" with regards to Dennis

So

Sharon and Dennis continue to be all loved up and Dot gives Dennis the idea to propose to Sharon and even helps him pick out a ring.
He arranges a romantic meal at their house and the evening goes well, all hearts and chocolates.... he tells Sharon he has something very special to ask her and drops down on one knee and asks her to marry him

Sharon stands there stunned with tears in her eyes, but just as she goes to answer him the doorbell goes, Dennis tells her to ignore it but she says it might be something important... so she answers the door

And stood before her is the very very sexy GRANT MITCHELL and he says Hello Sharon

Do Do Do Do Do Do........................................... que music !!!

Well what do you think? perhaps EE can give me a job ? :cool:

Jade
03-03-2005, 16:19
Not a spoiler. Moving to Eastenders General Discussion :)

Thanks

yvonne_slater
03-03-2005, 16:21
sorry :rolleyes:

Jade
03-03-2005, 16:21
No worries :)

danielle741
04-03-2005, 15:46
that would be good though!

Treacle
04-03-2005, 15:59
It's happened before with Dev, Sunita and Ciaran over in the street. Not a bad idea though. Mind you they cannot legally marry can they? They don't know Den is dead and in the eyes of the law he's both father to Sharon and Dennis.

booboo
04-03-2005, 15:59
That is a great scenario - EE should give you a job.

I really miss Grant (Ross Kemp) and esp when he and Phil were togevver.

Awright Bruv! - brings back memories........................... :cool:

♥Lovin Me 4 Me♥
08-03-2005, 17:33
Yes, that would be perfect! And then Dennis and Grant would fight over Sharon, but she would stay with Dennis in the end. :)

Claire
08-03-2005, 18:25
Here's how I would bring Grant Mitchell back into the show

Sharon and Dennis return from America together and finally get everyone in the square to accept them.. Chrissie tells Sharon that Den has left her following the arguement in The Vic and Sharon tells her she doesn't care where he is as he tried to "ruined her life" with regards to Dennis

So

Sharon and Dennis continue to be all loved up and Dot gives Dennis the idea to propose to Sharon and even helps him pick out a ring.
He arranges a romantic meal at their house and the evening goes well, all hearts and chocolates.... he tells Sharon he has something very special to ask her and drops down on one knee and asks her to marry him

Dennis proposing to Sharon :) I would love for that to happen