PDA

View Full Version : the obedient wife one!!

Debs
23-02-2005, 22:38
hi i love wife swap! does anyone remeber the obedient wife edition with that freaky women?? my other half usually watches it with me but on this particular night he decided that playing his game was more important!!!
after i told him about it he has wanted to see it!! does anyone know if there are any plans to repeat it at any time???

thanks
debs

Jade
23-02-2005, 22:41
They repeat it on E4 every do often, not sure when though. You'll have to look out for it. Did you see the one when they swapped with a German family? That was soooo funny!!

Debs
23-02-2005, 23:06
thanks for the reply! ill keep a look out for it then

no didnt see the german one? will have to look out for that one too! i loved the one with the scottish family and they nearly had apunchup at the end!! they should have let them get on with it!!

do you know if there is going to be a new series soon??

Jade
23-02-2005, 23:11
:) They are advertising for applicants on channel 4 website so I guess they are. No missed the Scottish one but the Frency one was very funny. Also the american series. If you go on channel 4 website you can reed interviews with the families.

Debs
23-02-2005, 23:48
oh that good then it seems to have been on quite a bitand is popular so thought it would be back!

have you ever seen trading spouses?? it on channel 5 and is basically the same as wife swap. itwas on in the afternoons! that was brill. both families think they are getting money to spend as they wish but the twist is that theuy have to spend the money on things for the other family!!!! it fab

Jade
23-02-2005, 23:57
I love Wife Swap its very entertaining, although I wouldnt do it myself!!

Havent seen the channel 5 version as am a work all day during the wee. Nice!

emma
24-02-2005, 09:19
Wife Swap is great! My favourite is the ultra clean lady and the not so clean lady! Trading Spouses sounds good but unfortunately I have not seen it!

Debs
24-02-2005, 09:36
im hoping that there will be new trading spouses soon. if i see it advertised ill let you know when it is on! they need to do it in the evening but i have only seen it on in the afternoon. im lucky to be at home as saty at home mum!!!

emma
24-02-2005, 09:45
Thanks Debs-sounds too good to miss!

coolgirl
26-02-2005, 19:05
yeah i saw the german one!

Andy'sLuckyPony
27-02-2005, 16:44
Is the one your talking about the one with the "efficient" household where the wife would take her husbands shoes off and dress in suspenders and run him a bath? I was so shocked! I totally agreed with the other woman, who told him where to go! He thought he was above his kid! Oh and the American woman, where the other guntoting matriarch left her dogs outside. Heheheh, the woman nearly had a fit;

"You left my dogs outside?! You left my dogs outside?! They can't be outside! They're adopted! You left my dogs outside?! Nooooo!"

:D