PDA

View Full Version : May arrested/Dawn's revenge

Lizzie Brookes
19-06-2007, 10:39
I saw this on the front of a magazine but I just don't believe it. It would be a real let down. We want may triumphing over Dawn not the other way round. I really hope Rob and May will leave the square together at the end of tyhis week and I'm sure there is no way Dawn would take Rob back and that her family won't let him near her. Good thing too. I can't stand Dawn and I would personally cringe if Rob and Dawn got back together. May and Rob together forever...

Luna
19-06-2007, 11:42
i dont think dawn would be as stupid as to get back with rob after what he has done.

JustJodi
19-06-2007, 11:51
i dont think dawn would be as stupid as to get back with rob after what he has done.

Nah Dawn will not take Rob back, Keith and Mickey and Gary will have him drawn and quartered. And as for May and Rob ..... I hope they are arrested and May looses her license to practice medicne and they are both put in prison for kidnapping and assult.. :ninja: I do not care if people say well she went on her own free will, of course she did, she had no idea that Rob was going to do this to her and its still holding her against her will by HANDCUFFING her to the bed..drugging her etc,, sorry May and Rob can burn :cool:

sarah42000
19-06-2007, 12:02
May and Rob together forever...

yeah, they deserve each other, he's a spineless prick and shes a vindictive pill popping psycho. I dont understand why anyone would still want May to have the baby. She handcuffed Dawn to a bed, drugged her, and was preparing to cut her baby from her, not caring if Dawn lived or died. I really hope Dawn gets her revenge and May gets whats coming to her.

Jessie Wallace
19-06-2007, 12:31
The Mag say's that May turn's up at the hospital with cheque book, but Dawn tell's her to go, and then kicks off about security in the hospital, but the police arrive and aren't very sympathetic with Dawn.
Later on Rob turns up and ask's Dawn to marry him again and she clocks him one!
But later on May arrives back in the square to see the baby Summer!!!!

Lizzie Brookes
19-06-2007, 13:58
I do sympathise with May a little though I agree her treatment of Dawn is appalling. Rob is a bit spineless yes ut i think he truly loves May and May loves him. If only Dawn had done her surrogacy properly but Dawn is no innocent either. She blows the money Rob gives her on clothes and shoes, she chjases after him despite knowing he loveshis wife not her, she agrees to surrogate and then usesthe baby to get Rob back. Any decent woman would want their ex-lover to stay with their spouse and would if agreeing to surrogate do the job properly instead of messing around like that. If I realised how desperate May was I would not let things get to that level - I would just give her the baby and have done with it.