PDA

View Full Version : home and away : the early years

*-Rooney-*
24-05-2007, 11:12
this just started on monday on five live 2 times daily at 10am - 11am and it started just when hayley, mitch , nick (he looks so young) are trying to set up the drop in centre and i thought id make this thread for others to comment on

ooh. clarissa house (who plays beth hunter) had a small part in it yesterday

Abigail
24-05-2007, 12:47
That must have been a long while ago. Shelly and Noah were the counsellors and the original Flynn was there too.
What part did Clarissa play?

*-Rooney-*
24-05-2007, 13:10
clarissa played some sort of worker from the counciller to talk to the kids about the drop in centre,
the sutherlands are due to move into the nashs in a few weeks oh and theres no flynn yet

yeah it was a while ago thats why i started the thread cos people might may want to comment on it since so much has passed and forgotten.
it started at the exact point C5 took it over from itv

Trinity
24-05-2007, 14:01
Hey, that sounds relatively recent to me!

I used to watch this when the original Pippa was in it and married to Tom. Sally was a wee kid of around 6-7 or so.

*-Rooney-*
24-05-2007, 14:06
yeah most of the faces are recogniseable but they are still from years ago i mean theres no noah yet, or dani sally still hasnt married kieran yet.
sure it would have been good if it could have started from the beginning but channel five wouldnt have had those rights, only from when they started showing home and away could they start from

thestud2k7
24-05-2007, 17:00
Was edwards n petas fake wedding on itv then?

Abigail
24-05-2007, 19:27
Was edwards n petas fake wedding on itv then?

Yeah I think it was. Edward and Peta were way before the Sutherlands, Brody and Mitch. Edward had Huntington's disease and his mother (Judith) was head of the school after Fisher was suspended/retired.

I think, anyway...

Chloe O'brien
24-05-2007, 21:19

I used to watch this when the original Pippa was in it and married to Tom. Sally was a wee kid of around 6-7 or so.

I used to watch it then to Trin with Bobby, Alex and Roo. It used to be on ITV at 5pm just before neighbours so you could watch both.

Chloe O'brien
24-05-2007, 21:20

I used to watch it then to Trin when Bobby, Alex and Roo were in it. It used to be on ITV at 5pm just before neighbours so you could watch both.

Chloe O'brien
24-05-2007, 21:21
sorry double post I seemed to have an echo tonight. :D

Abigail
25-05-2007, 12:22
As we reported a few days ago, neither Five nor Five Life will be airing a new episode of the show on Monday 28th May. However, to get you through your withdrawal symptoms, Five Life is to air 6 special wedding episodes of the show instead, starting at 3:30pm. The 6 weddings airing are:

Sally and Kieran
Leah and Vinnie
Gypsy and Will
Sally and Flynn
Rhys and Beth
Noah and Hayley

*-Rooney-*
05-06-2007, 19:42
As we reported a few days ago, neither Five nor Five Life will be airing a new episode of the show on Monday 28th May. However, to get you through your withdrawal symptoms, Five Life is to air 6 special wedding episodes of the show instead, starting at 3:30pm. The 6 weddings airing are:

Sally and Kieran
Leah and Vinnie
Gypsy and Will
Sally and Flynn
Rhys and Beth
Noah and Hayley

technically there was 8 weddings because on rhys and beths syrprise wedding kirsty and kane eloped, then on hayley and noahs wedding day kirsty and kane had a sort of double wedding

the shows getting aired on five live are from 2000

Abigail
05-06-2007, 19:51

Sally and Kieran
Leah and Vinnie
Gypsy and Will
Sally and Flynn
Rhys and Beth
Noah and Hayley

technically there was 8 weddings because on rhys and beths syrprise wedding kirsty and kane eloped, then on hayley and noahs wedding day kirsty and kane had a sort of double wedding

K&K didn't get married twice. So that would make it 7 weddings. Plus in the release from backtothebay.net website it says "specal weddings." I wouldn't exactly call K&K getting married special.

*-Rooney-*
06-06-2007, 19:34

Sally and Kieran
Leah and Vinnie
Gypsy and Will
Sally and Flynn
Rhys and Beth
Noah and Hayley

K&K didn't get married twice. So that would make it 7 weddings. Plus in the release from backtothebay.net website it says "specal weddings." I wouldn't exactly call K&K getting married special.

well K and K did it alone the first time then they did it in front of family and friends call it a recommitment ceremony and it was special.