PDA

View Full Version : Keith to leave?

Kim
15-05-2007, 21:33
Rumour revealed in soaplife, described as being small and hopeful. If he is, it will be about time, lol!

Chris_2k11
16-05-2007, 00:46
Well if Keith leaves then it means Darren will be aswell, unless he stays with Dawn and Mickey? I really wish they'd have kept Rosie & Demi and got rid of Darren & Keith instead. The pair of them have done literally nothing since they left (not that Keith does anything anyway!) they might aswell not be in it. I do like Dawn though, I hope she doesn't leave anytime soon.

callummc
16-05-2007, 12:40
when the millers first arrived they were a great disfunctional family who stuck together,then the scripwriters destroyed them and now they dont seem to know what to do with them,so they'll probably get rid of them

alan45
16-05-2007, 16:59
when the millers first arrived they were a great disfunctional family who stuck together,then the scripwriters destroyed them and now they dont seem to know what to do with them,so they'll probably get rid of them
Thats what always seems to happen to characters on EE when the scriptwriters destroy them or completely change them. Its one of the shows biggest failings, lack of continuity of characters. They seem to vary from week to week depending on who's turn it is to write the script

Bryan
16-05-2007, 17:05
this is long overdue, lets hope he takes darren, mickey and li (sp?) with him

finally a snippet of positivey from the show

Pinkbanana
16-05-2007, 21:09
I would be pleased if he went, as Ive never liked his character - just a useless slob who watches wildlife programs all day long etc...I found to be very boring. I wish they had got rid of him when Rosie went...

Hope Darren stays though. :)

Amber
16-05-2007, 22:08
I think it would be odd without Keith, but I wouldn't necessarily miss him. His character hasn't done enough to keep things interesting.

I don't think they should get more new people to replace the Millers (should all of them leave). They've overdone it with the new characters already.

I don't watch EastEnders much anymore, but that's mainly because there are hardly any characters who were in EE two years ago and it's just not attention-grabbing anymore.

#1 Eastender
18-05-2007, 16:52
i agree with everyone that kieth should leave he is boring, no lines having, useless pathetic, lazy old, idiotic retard (better stop before i say something i might regret lol).

darren however is slowly getting quite a few exciting storylines and we have slowly seen him grow up from a tearaway to the provider for the whole family (???).

dawn is also a great character, i am really enjoying the recent storyline of her pregnancy and it is excitingto see how she copes with all the trauma in her life, the script writers should give the girl a break, first she finds out her dad is a fraud, then she starts an affair with a man who doesn't love her yet still gets her pregnant, so she agrees to sell the baby only to realise hes decided that he does love her all of a sudden, now shes been made homeless at nearly 8 months pregnant...shes not a bad person really, just misunderstood.

mickey is useless end of...he should dump li on his way out of walford

ps. why the producers sacked demi is unbeknown to me, in my opinion she was the only miller character (at the time) that had something going for her, she was my fave EE character and i miss her dearly, she could have gone places if shed still been around

Richie_lecturer
19-05-2007, 00:55
i agree with everyone that kieth should leave he is boring, no lines having, useless pathetic, lazy old, idiotic retard (better stop before i say something i might regret lol).
That's more than enough useful adjectives to go on. :)

darren however is slowly getting quite a few exciting storylines and we have slowly seen him grow up from a tearaway to the provider for the whole family (???).
I agree, but I still don't think he's that great, although easily the best of the Millers.

dawn is also a great character, i am really enjoying the recent storyline of her pregnancy and it is excitingto see how she copes with all the trauma in her life, the script writers should give the girl a break, first she finds out her dad is a fraud, then she starts an affair with a man who doesn't love her yet still gets her pregnant, so she agrees to sell the baby only to realise hes decided that he does love her all of a sudden, now shes been made homeless at nearly 8 months pregnant...shes not a bad person really, just misunderstood.
Can't stand her. Awful character and actress IMO. A stronger actress may have made the baby storyline more interesting, as Amanda Drew (May) has proved she's up to the job. :)

mickey is useless end of...he should dump li on his way out of walford
Agree. I think he's one of the worst characters in the entire 22 year and 3 month history of EE. Not funny at all.

ps. why the producers sacked demi is unbeknown to me, in my opinion she was the only miller character (at the time) that had something going for her, she was my fave EE character and i miss her dearly, she could have gone places if shed still been around
Like Dorking?
Didn't like her much either.

Chloe O'brien
19-05-2007, 01:19
Personally its good ridance to bad rubbish. To me Keith was a waste of space from the begining. A good actor is one who can adapt to play a number of roles in different circumstances but to me after seeing interviews with the actor who plays Keith is that he is no different in real-life to the roles he plays on tv. As for Darren and Mickey. Darren should leave, if he is serious about acting then he should go to drama school and university to gain some experience while he is still young, as for Mickey if he is to remain in the show he needs to pull his socks up and let the bosses see that he can hold his own and prove to them that he can survive and be an assest to the show without his family.

Xx-Vicky-xX
19-05-2007, 10:42
I hope this is true, im not font of Keith, i never was but even more so now that Rosie and Demi have gone.

I would like to see Darren and Mickey stay for deffo but Dawn can go if she likes i never did like her much

Bad Wolf
19-05-2007, 11:08
about time!!!

what point is there of keith?

Ermintrude
20-05-2007, 10:09
I hope he goes he seems a bit like a wet drip to me there is no life in his character.

Richie_lecturer
30-05-2007, 23:03
I quite like Darren. He's like a young Ian Beale with his entrepreneurial streak, even if Darren's storylines are normally rubbish.

Keef will probably morph into his rotten armchair.

Katy
31-05-2007, 11:05
i quite like Darren to. Keith can go though. There is a limit to how many storylines can be based around a TV.

Kim
08-06-2007, 19:53
I hope that's not him staying for the forseeable future. Too right, Katy. The wedding was about as good as it got. There wasn't a lot of point paying him to sit there, and then to sit there and be filmed for watchagrownmanrot.com by Darren and Libby.

Pinkbanana
13-06-2007, 01:10
I cant tell you how gutted I am that 'Keef' isnt leaving...:( Why, oh why, EE couldnt you have ditched him?!

He is such a waste of space, and lets face it, its not even as if he is particularly easy on the eye...:lol:

xTanya
13-06-2007, 01:41
He is pretty pointless and doesn't do alot, but at the same time he does add a bit of reality to the crazy world of soap lol

megan999
13-06-2007, 15:06
Does anyone know if Darren is coming back from Rosie's or whether he'll be written out? I think he's the best of the Millers. :cheer:I like Dawn 2nd. Keef is a waste of space. So gutted when he came back - well he didn't even step foot outside the square in the end did he?!?! :rotfl:

xTanya
13-06-2007, 15:10
I don't think he has left it since entering it lol

Richie_lecturer
13-06-2007, 22:58
He is such a waste of space, and lets face it, its not even as if he is particularly easy on the eye...:lol:

You seem to have overlooked the array of Sexiest Actor awards on his mantelpiece. His stepson also won the award for Squeakiest Actor.

Curly19
01-05-2008, 15:42
It True Keith And Mickey Are Leaving Eastenders

Chris_2k11
01-05-2008, 18:02
It True Keith And Mickey Are Leaving Eastenders:lweek: :lweek:

parkerman
01-05-2008, 18:07
I didn't know Keith was still in it! :hmm:

Why wasn't he at the wedding last week. Not like him to miss out on free booze and food.

StarsOfCCTV
01-05-2008, 22:39
I didn't know Keith was still in it! :hmm:

Why wasn't he at the wedding last week. Not like him to miss out on free booze and food.

Yeah. Where has he gone? I know he's meant to be leaving but he hasn't left yet! :lol:

Perdita
02-05-2008, 07:40
I thought he was going to become a cab driver? Now the company is back in business, he could join :confused:

Curly19
02-05-2008, 19:15
Keith And Mickey Go Out In The Summer With A Big Bang The Executive producer Diederick Santer The have Run Out Of Stem And Becuse Of Lack Of Story Lines

parkerman
02-05-2008, 20:02
Not another explosive exit story line! :wall: