PDA

View Full Version : Scariest movie

.:Kitz:.
12-05-2005, 20:55
Hi i was just wondering what, in your opinion, is the scariest movie you have ever seen? :eek: I'm a total wuss :eek: but i'd like to hear what is the scariets movie ever. So far i've been told the exsorsist. What do you think. Have you ever been so scared you have been speechless, scared rigid, or even (peed your self) lol. Tell me what you think! :thumbsup:

di marco
12-05-2005, 21:05
i havent seen the exorist but ive been told by a lot of people that its really scary though some poeple said that they just laughed through it (they could poss be lying!)

hazey
12-05-2005, 21:16
when the exoist first came out many years ago I tought it was scary at the time because of the head spinning and bad language, But I saw it last year and though how silly I had been...I cant say any movie has scaried me realy and I have never had bad dreams from them either. Admit to jumping when the head fell out of the boat in Jaws 1,but so did the rest of the cinema. :rotfl:

Amber
12-05-2005, 21:32
28 Days Later is quite scary and it makes you think about life a bit more.
Dunno if that made sense but oh well :rotfl:

Meh
12-05-2005, 23:27
The exorcist I found more funny than scary.

Now The Omen - that is what I call scary

di marco
13-05-2005, 06:24
when i saw scream for the first time i was about 11 and although i wasnt scared watching it, for ages afterwards when i went to bed i would check in my wardrobe to make sure no one was in there! stupid i know!!!

willow
13-05-2005, 07:14
the exorcist was hilariuos!!! me and my friend watched and we laughed all the way through!!! i could mot watch all of wrong turn! it really scared me!!! but for me the scariest film has got to be american werewolf in london!!! any sort of werewolf fils give me bad dreams! and i love horrors/thrillers!!!!

brenda1971
13-05-2005, 09:39
What about the hellraiser films

daisy38
13-05-2005, 09:49
I love Horror films but i can not watch Freddy, any of them. I saw the first one when i was 11 and it has freaked me out for life! My little sister wanted to know what all the fuss wa about so i sat and watched number 3 with her she loved it (shes 13) and i was ******* scared. My ungle sings the song to me coz he knows it freaks me out! :eek:

Oh Willow, Wrong Turn is wicked! You really should watch it and its not as scary as it seems! :D

brenda1971
13-05-2005, 10:53
what about candy man 1 and 2 that voice just goes right through me

daisy38
13-05-2005, 11:14
Oh candyman , that is one hell of a film! :D

stacyefc
13-05-2005, 12:43
am scared of all of them, yeah the candyman is scary.
Has anyone seen CREEP that is scary, its only new out.

luna_lovegood
26-05-2005, 20:20
i've not seen creep, I would like to though.

I found the grudge (only seen american version) to be really scary. I find the japanese horror films more frightening than slashers at the moment. I hate psychological stuff!

Behemoth
26-05-2005, 21:05
Scariest film for me is Hallowe'en.

Layne
26-05-2005, 21:37
I don';t no really, i don't really find stuff scary, well i try not to make an effort to watch them,
Some stuyff creeps me out though!
but i don't like jumpy stuff, i ended up screaming half way through scary movie 3 beacuse something made me jump!
Urmmmmm, i don't no! But the excorcist was funny not scary!

di marco
27-05-2005, 06:16
but i don't like jumpy stuff, i ended up screaming half way through scary movie 3 beacuse something made me jump!

lol! those films are hilarious!

Jemma
27-05-2005, 15:47
I thought that The Ring and The grudge were scary! :eek:

dddMac1
27-05-2005, 15:54
Bride of Chucky

SarahWakefield
11-07-2005, 15:29
Urban Legend Is Quite Scary!

Luna
11-07-2005, 15:36
Jeepers Creepers (even shuddering typing the name) I am not easliy scared. Mostly laugh through most "horror films" but this one just chilled me to the bone. I was terrified for days. I have never been able to watch it again and i have to turn the radio off if the song comes on.

brenda1971
11-07-2005, 16:02
That creature in jeepers creepers is horrible

Jemma
11-07-2005, 16:23
I thought Jeepers Creepers wasn't scary at all! The creature is juts laughable imo!!

willow
11-07-2005, 16:29
i jumped a few times at jeepers creepers, it was not really scary
it got a bit silly towards the end

.:Kitz:.
11-07-2005, 16:34
what was this 'creature' lol??

willow
11-07-2005, 16:36
it was a creeper?? i think apart from that i have no idea!!!
i have not seen the second one though

Johnny Allen
11-07-2005, 16:47
I was terrified due to the famous shower scene in Hitchcock's Pyscho. The best horror is The Shining the 'redrum' scene makes me jump but I didn't find it scary.

horseygal90
11-07-2005, 17:06
I found 'The Day After Tomorrow' really scary - It could happen! Normally, I find a way to distance myself, for instance in The Ring 2 I kept saying, it's only in America and would never happen, so it's ok. But with the day after tomorrow - They had scenes in the UK, and it actually could/will happen if we carry on the way we're going.

I also found the Ring 2 scary... And The Others. I don't really watch horror movies!

di marco
11-07-2005, 17:09
I found 'The Day After Tomorrow' really scary - It could happen! Normally, I find a way to distance myself, for instance in The Ring 2 I kept saying, it's only in America and would never happen, so it's ok. But with the day after tomorrow - They had scenes in the UK, and it actually could/will happen if we carry on the way we're going.

I also found the Ring 2 scary... And The Others. I don't really watch horror movies!

i didnt find the others scary

horseygal90
11-07-2005, 17:13
I found it jumpy, and creepy scary...

asforgrant
13-07-2005, 13:05
the most creepy and terrifying film i ever saw was..........dawn of the dead 2004 the film gave me goosebumps them zombies are horrible i keep dreaming about them eating me ahhhh!

Abi
13-07-2005, 19:21
i dont really like horrors, i prefer comedies

di marco
13-07-2005, 19:46
i prefer comedies too but i still like horrors

Jemma
13-07-2005, 21:37
I like romcoms best but all my friends love horrors so i get roped into watching with them! lol

myra129
15-07-2005, 10:34
I had to turn off 28 Days Later as i couldnt handle the zombies. Blair Witch Project scared the crap outta me, im fine with slasher flicks or if i know the bad guys human as they can be killed but its ghost films or non human monsters i cant handle. Ive bought all the nightmare On Elm Street films on dvd, still havent watched tho just seeing Freddy on the cover freaks me out lol

willow
15-07-2005, 10:36
i had the worst bad dreams after watching american werewolf in london and american werewolf in paris!!! i can't do werewolf films!!!

phils little sister
15-07-2005, 10:43
Im still scared of Freddy, and i watched the film years ago

shannisrules
22-07-2005, 15:35
the two most scariest films i have seen are the grudge and the amityville horror. the amityville horror is very jumpy

Luna
22-07-2005, 18:36
Im still scared of Freddy, and i watched the film years ago

lol i remember watching freddy when i was about ten with my nephews we were all in a dark room and my brother in law thought it would be really funny to scrape forks down the door outside!!!! I didn't sleep for a week after that

kat 4 alfie
23-07-2005, 16:54
Jeepers Creepers (even shuddering typing the name) I am not easliy scared. Mostly laugh through most "horror films" but this one just chilled me to the bone. I was terrified for days. I have never been able to watch it again and i have to turn the radio off if the song comes on. i didnt think that was scary it was funny the second one was the best !

kat 4 alfie
23-07-2005, 16:59
I had to turn off 28 Days Later as i couldnt handle the zombies. Blair Witch Project scared the crap outta me, im fine with slasher flicks or if i know the bad guys human as they can be killed but its ghost films or non human monsters i cant handle. Ive bought all the nightmare On Elm Street films on dvd, still havent watched tho just seeing Freddy on the cover freaks me out lol
i have got the whole set of 6 dvd box set of nightmare on els street, too dont get scared of the cover . i dont think its that scary its more funny i think especially the first one , but just dont watched it with a friend of your own age or on your own at night beleive me, when my friend came over we watched them all at night and she and even i was a bit and she kept saying stuff like i see his head , his hat or his hand lol

xCharliex
23-07-2005, 17:00
I haven't really found a film that has scared me really bad, but the ones that have had me looking over my shoulder are Damien the Oman and any of the original Amytiville's.
The ones nowadays are to modern, i prefer an old skool horror film.

kat 4 alfie
23-07-2005, 17:02
has anyone seen saw its not terrifying but its still a bit creapy at the end . i dont really think the ring , the ring 2 or the grudge were scary but the japaneise ring and ring 2 are and the japaneise dark water , the american one has just come out over her though .

Behemoth
07-08-2005, 19:22
Saw is a class film!

hannah-mj
07-08-2005, 19:34
The exorcist I found more funny than scary.

Now The Omen - that is what I call scaryi laughed my head off at the exorcist lol its dead funny ! i saw house of wax recently that was scar because one of my biggest fears is manicins and wax works!

Kaydie
07-08-2005, 19:46
House of wax is a bit scary and I reckon its pretty gory, I like it. :thumbsup:

Behemoth
07-08-2005, 19:52
I haven't seen House of Wax yet, it's the Paris Hilton one, right?

Dr. Tangliss
07-08-2005, 20:09
I haven't seen House of Wax yet, it's the Paris Hilton one, right?

Yes, I have heard she is killed off quickly too:cheer:

Debs
07-08-2005, 20:33
when i first saaw the candyman i was freaked out for days and didnt look in my bathroom mirror for days!!!

Debs
07-08-2005, 20:33
i laughed my head off at the exorcist lol its dead funny ! i saw house of wax recently that was scar because one of my biggest fears is manicins and wax works!

yeah the exorxist made me laugh!!

Dr. Tangliss
07-08-2005, 20:34
Me too. Although, I still found it disturbing

Debs
07-08-2005, 20:37
I went to see the Blair witch project on halloween and i really believed it was a real film!!!

i couldnt sleep for days i was so scared!! dave let me believe it was real too and wound me up more, he stopped when he realised i wasnt sleeping and having nightmares!!

Dr. Tangliss
07-08-2005, 20:39
I went to see the Blair witch project on halloween and i really believed it was a real film!!!

i couldnt sleep for days i was so scared!! dave let me believe it was real too and wound me up more, he stopped when he realised i wasnt sleeping and having nightmares!!

A girl I knew who watched it a few years ago, coould not sleep by herself for weeks!

Debs
07-08-2005, 20:59
i was convinced it was real 2 weeks after we saw it we went to view a flat and some person had put their handprints all over the wall in white paint like at the end of the film and i freaked out and refused to view it!!

Behemoth
07-08-2005, 21:14
lol Debs. Didn't the film company advertise it asthough is was a real thing as well? I'm sure I read that somewhere.

kat 4 alfie
07-08-2005, 21:24
Saw is a class film! yeah thats an ace film , it made me jump at the end when the " dead" man stud up , i would never of thought that would happen i thought and probs everone else , that it was the one who kidnapped dr's wife and kid ... anyway , my mum said that cude is also good as its a bit like saw , with the puzzles and stuff .

Behemoth
07-08-2005, 21:38
"Game Over" The last line except for the screaming.

willow
07-08-2005, 22:09

i love blair witch i watched it on the opening night, i was so scared i went to see it with my brother in law, on the way home he stopped at a deserted petrol station, omg i was sat in the car and i was shaking i was so scared:crying:

when my boyfriend saw it he laughed all the way through!!

it still scares me now!!!

willow
07-08-2005, 22:10
i was convinced it was real 2 weeks after we saw it we went to view a flat and some person had put their handprints all over the wall in white paint like at the end of the film and i freaked out and refused to view it!!

now thats mean!!!!