PDA

View Full Version : New Love Triangle for the Street

tammyy2j
08-05-2007, 11:01
They have never been friends. Their kids are living together. Now Gail and Eileen will go to war once again over the attention and affection of newcomer Jerry Morton.But that isnt the only triangle happening we will also see Fiz harbouring feelings for her ex John but will she break pour Kirk's heart and also will Violet and Jason succumb to temptation and destroy poor Sarah's hopes for a happy family.

Get set for plenty summer loving in Corrie with also Michelle and Steve finally getting their act together.

Chloe O'brien
08-05-2007, 12:16
Not eileen and Gail fighting over the same man again. Come on Corrie you can do better than that.

CrazyLea
08-05-2007, 15:23
Meh, I don't like Jerry. So it will be boring for me. Good to see Eileen in another storyline though. I hope Fiz doesn't break poor Kirkys heart :p And I hope Violet doesn't go back down that road.

Chloe O'brien
12-05-2007, 00:09
Does anyone think that Violet getting back with Jason will play a part in Sarah (Tina O'Brien) leaving corrie.

tammyy2j
15-05-2007, 14:18
Does anyone think that Violet getting back with Jason will play a part in Sarah (Tina O'Brien) leaving corrie.

Maybe but isn't Violet also leaving?

On the cover of the new soaplife magazine it mentions Sarah and Jamie affair anyone know more?

bakedbean
15-05-2007, 16:13
Violets not leaving until May next year so could be.
I love it when Gail and Eileen fight.

Richie_lecturer
15-05-2007, 23:11
There's so many love triangles recently I'm surprised they haven't had one featuring Pythagoras.