PDA

View Full Version : can someone fill me in on the Lolly storyline?

LostVoodoo
04-05-2007, 10:35
i've missed a couple of eps and i'm not quite sure what's going on!
was that older woman who was there the other day her mum? is she the one who was abusing her? is Lolly hurting herself?

the fact that she isn't the best of actresses isn't too good doesn't help, coz i'm not quite sure if she's lying or not, lol! i must say Lou is being good though, nice for him to have a non-comedy storyline.

Debs
04-05-2007, 11:06
i've missed a couple of eps and i'm not quite sure what's going on!
was that older woman who was there the other day her mum? is she the one who was abusing her? is Lolly hurting herself?

the fact that she isn't the best of actresses isn't too good doesn't help, coz i'm not quite sure if she's lying or not, lol! i must say Lou is being good though, nice for him to have a non-comedy storyline.

LOL i agree she really is a rubbish actress!

I missed a few too but from what i can gather, the woman is her step mum?? and i guess its her that has been abusing her?

I love lou but im sat there screaming at the tv to get a grip and notice his daughter is lying! shes not that good a actress you can tell she is lying Lou :lol:

LostVoodoo
04-05-2007, 12:54
I missed a few too but from what i can gather, the woman is her step mum?? and i guess its her that has been abusing her?
ah yes coz Cheryl was her real mum, and Cheryl's dead. was she living with her real father then? so her step-mum is hitting her. what about when she gave herself the bruise on her shoulder, is that part of the cry-for-help thing?

isn't the girl who plays her a winner of some Pop Idol type competition? i worry for the actors of austrailia if so! and why give such a hard-hitting (for neighbours anyway) storyline to a complete novice? nevertheless, i am quite enjoying it, lol.

Katy
04-05-2007, 14:36
i think she is a result of a talent spotter storyline, i remember reading it in inside soap a while back.

I agre about Lou it's good he has got a storyline thats not comedy or another scheming business pklan.

Debs
04-05-2007, 16:34
ah yes coz Cheryl was her real mum, and Cheryl's dead. was she living with her real father then? so her step-mum is hitting her. what about when she gave herself the bruise on her shoulder, is that part of the cry-for-help thing?

isn't the girl who plays her a winner of some Pop Idol type competition? i worry for the actors of austrailia if so! and why give such a hard-hitting (for neighbours anyway) storyline to a complete novice? nevertheless, i am quite enjoying it, lol.

yep cheryl was her mum but lou isnt her dad, he found a few years after she was born! She went to live withher real dad. I wasnt sure if lolly did the bruise on her shoulder or if it was alredy there???

Oh yeah i do remember reading something about some sort of thing where they chose an actress for this part! Blooming heck how awful must the other girls have been :eek:

I am enjoying it, i hope it dosent get dragged out to long!

Cornishbabe
04-05-2007, 17:09
I thought lolly was hurting herself. because they showed her punching her shoulder the other day...