PDA

View Full Version : Bradley and Stacey Upcoming Spoiler

slater girl
25-04-2007, 18:38
In four weeks time Stacey and Bradley will get back together!!

I don't know if its short term but thank god is all I can say as I think this means the affair might be over by the end of summer.

Someone on digital spy called summer lovin could not give a source but at this moment I can't however I am not lying about it. I have seen the **promo** pics!!

They work for the press on there as they told me through a private message and have seen the upcoming photos already but you must have a password and be in the media to see these photos.

They accessed this at a website called bbc pictures as they told me the website address as they have seen the photos already and this person works for the press.

CrazyLea
25-04-2007, 18:47
Hmm I'm not so happy about it. I just can't help thinking about poor, innocent Bradley :( He is going to be so crushed when he find out about Stacey and Max. Can't believe Stacey would even go back out with Bradley after what she's done. I think it's wrong personally.

Siobhan
26-04-2007, 09:59
moved to rumour as there is no source for this yet

Em
26-04-2007, 10:06
In four weeks time Stacey and Bradley will get back together!!

I don't know if its short term but thank god is all I can say as I think this means the affair might be over by the end of summer.

Someone on digital spy called summer lovin could not give a source but at this moment I can't however I am not lying about it. I have seen the **promo** pics!!

They work for the press on there as they told me through a private message and have seen the upcoming photos already but you must have a password and be in the media to see these photos.

They accessed this at a website called bbc pictures as they told me the website address as they have seen the photos already and this person works for the press.

Can you post the promo pics? If not can you describe them?

Chloe O'brien
26-04-2007, 12:18
Surely Bradley wouldn't be so stupid to take Stacey back after she's had an affair with his Dad

Bree
26-04-2007, 16:11
I saw the advert fro this on youtube looks good poor Bradley he's gonna be so crushed :(

Katy
26-04-2007, 16:27
Why, they are so better without each other.

littlemo
26-04-2007, 17:33
Surely Bradley wouldn't be so stupid to take Stacey back after she's had an affair with his Dad

Well i doubt he finds out before he takes her back. Most likely when they've been back together for a while.

I can't believe Stacey would go back to him either. Surely she feels guilt about Max.

But Bradley and Stacey have a really deep love for each other once, and it was special, so i don't think, what Stacey has got with Max can compare to that. Plus Bradley did treat Stacey very badly, at times.

slater girl
27-04-2007, 08:51
here is a trailer from the bbc website about stacey and her affair with max which gives a little spoiler about bradley being involved as well the trailer is called stacey's trail. Please check it out there please on the you tube website please under stacey slater.

slater girl
28-04-2007, 16:29
I have seen one promo pics which someone sent to me so it is true and it describes bradley and stacey together, with bradley arm around stacey waist and the pictures should come out before the storyline airs.

Bradley is wearing his beige trousers and his grey and yellow and blue and white stipe jumper.

Also stacey is wearing a short mini shirt with her black and white top which we saw last time when bradley went round to stacey mum for the first time.

I cannot post the pictures on here i am afraid but i have seen one photo, who sent it to me by email through digital spy private email link by summa lovin herself on digital spy forum to confirm it for me please and he or she works for the press as they have access to the bbc pictures website.

DaVeyWaVey
28-04-2007, 17:05
Well Bradley and Stacey did seem quite close in last night's episode in the Vic. Stacey smiled at Bradley and they were chatting for a little bit, so that could hint that them getting back together is definetly on the cards.

Stacey must feel guilty about going back to Bradley though after what she's done with Max, i'm really surprised she does go back to Bradley, as i thought she would have been so guilty about what she's done, that she'll never want to get back with him.

I'm going to feel sorry for Bradley once he finds out though, it's the ultimate betrayal of his dad cheating with his ex-girlfriend! Bradley still has feelings for Stacey too, so that's going to make it a whole lot worse. I don't think Bradley will be able to forgive Stacey or Max when he finds out.

Pinkbanana
28-04-2007, 17:08
Well Bradley and Stacey did seem quite close in last night's episode in the Vic. Stacey smiled at Bradley and they were chatting for a little bit, so that could hint that them getting back together is definetly on the cards.

Stacey must feel guilty about going back to Bradley though after what she's done with Max, i'm really surprised she does go back to Bradley, as i thought she would have been so guilty about what she's done, that she'll never want to get back with him.

I'm going to feel sorry for Bradley once he finds out though, it's the ultimate betrayal of his dad cheating with his ex-girlfriend! Bradley still has feelings for Stacey too, so that's going to make it a whole lot worse. I don't think Bradley will be able to forgive Stacey or Max when he finds out.

Maybe she is only going back to Bradders to get back at Max....Maybe some little plan to pay them both back for hurting her? :hmm:

DaVeyWaVey
28-04-2007, 17:14
When you mean getting them both back, do you mean Stacey getting back at Bradley for forcing her into an abortion?

Bradley did push Stacey into an abortion, and it was really out of order, but her getting revenge by having an affair with Max is completely the wrong way to go about it. She isn't just hurting Bradley in the process, she is hurting Tanya, Lauren and Abi too by having the affair.

Pinkbanana
28-04-2007, 17:20
When you mean getting them both back, do you mean Stacey getting back at Bradley for forcing her into an abortion?

Bradley did push Stacey into an abortion, and it was really out of order, but her getting revenge by having an affair with Max is completely the wrong way to go about it. She isn't just hurting Bradley in the process, she is hurting Tanya, Lauren and Abi too by having the affair.

I quite agree, young Dave, she is playing with fire and there are innocent peeps here involved too (including children)! Though Max is the one with the family, she is single remember! It doesnt make it right, but Max is the one who for me is more to blame - he is the married one with children!!!

I think she went with Max orginally to get back at Bradders, but now she has fallen for Max (yuck :sick: ) and I think if he ends it or she begins to realise that he has been stringing her along, then thats the reason she might be back with Bradders (as rumours have suggested).

DaVeyWaVey
28-04-2007, 17:44
I do actually agree that it is more of Max's fault! He is so slimy, he took advantage of her when she was at a vulnerable state and only wanted to get back at Bradley as you said. Max could have pulled away, told her to stop being stupid but he actually was glad that Stacey was coming onto him and returned her passion for him! Max doesn't care about his family, he clearly doesn't realise the consequences this will have on his family once they find out about his affair.

StarsOfCCTV
12-05-2007, 12:56
Bradley and Stacey back together....wonder if she'll tell him about Max..probably not Lol

Stacey and Max :sick:

Bradley and Stacey at least are not :sick:

inkyskin
12-05-2007, 13:03
Stacey and bradley go well together i think.