PDA

View Full Version : Series 7 - Episode 3 Synopsis

xCharliex
12-05-2005, 12:18
ITV1 Network Tuesday 24 May 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM
------------------------------------------------

Jim Fenner (Jack Ellis) is desperate to avoid having sex with his broody wife Di (Tracey Wilkinson) but how long can he hold her off with his excuses? There must be a better way.

Natalie Buxton (Dannielle Brent) is ruling the roost at Larkhall and it seems everyone is in her debt. She has even scored a cushy job working in the library which serves as the perfect place to make sure Jim’s needs are attended to. These two are as bad as each other.

But Di is no fool and convinced that Buxton is up to something with her hubby Jim, is soon tracking her down to give her a piece of her mind.

The two Julies (Victoria Alcock and Kika Mirylees) are chuffed to bits - Neil Grayling (James Gaddas) has suggested they can open their own G-Wing hair and beauty salon. But they are not impressed to discover it is going to have to be crammed into their cell!

Meanwhile, naive Arun (Rebecca Hazlewood) walks straight into a violent trap set up by Janine (Nicola Stapleton) and Natalie Buxton, who beat her to a pulp. Moments after, over zealous Di Barker also walks into another of Natalie’s traps. Even the guards are being manipulated by Buxton.

Malcolm (Philip McGough) is still fawning over Sylvia Hollamby (Helen Fraser), full of utter devotion. He thinks all his desserts have come at once when Sylvia takes him to see her newly inherited mansion. It’s not long before he brings in Hugo, his antiques valuing friend to make sure “they” will get the best for Sylvia that they can.

----------------
Written by Polly Eden, directed by Lance Kneeshaw, produced by Rachel Snell.

Behemoth
12-05-2005, 12:32
Oooo! Sounds good! Don't you mean Episode 2?

xCharliex
12-05-2005, 14:31
No ive posted episode 2 further down

dddMac1
12-05-2005, 14:52
sounds good

Angeldelight
13-05-2005, 19:43
Ooohhhhhhhhhhhh sound really good!!!

i can't wait for Fenner to die i bet it's set up to look like Di then!!! but it won't be

xlxstaceyxlx
18-05-2005, 18:12
this will be soo good!!
i seen the next time part at the end of eppy 2 and looked really good but it always is!!I really hope jim dies soon i hate him a lot :angry: