PDA

View Full Version : Does ben die?

Luna
21-04-2007, 10:05
There been talk over on digital spy that ben dies and now there seems to a hearse/funeral car sitting outside the vic on the webcam Does anyone know anything about this???

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p288/I-J-F/Articles%20and%20pics/webcam-hearse.jpg - the pic of the hearse/funeral car

alan45
21-04-2007, 13:25
Well it would be no great loss to the acting profession if the Milky Bar Kid bites the dust. Although I though the Ben and Stella story ran for another few months yet

Dr. Tangliss
21-04-2007, 13:50
Nooooooooo! The story has to end! Along with the whole May baby storyline and the Stacy & Max one! It's boring and being dragged out far far too long!

Abbie
21-04-2007, 15:44
Well I agree that the storyline should end as it shouldnt be dragged out, but for him to die, I dont know

StarsOfCCTV
21-04-2007, 15:46
Last time I looked she was moving onto pinching..:(

LostVoodoo
21-04-2007, 20:23
i dunno if they BBC would show an adult killing a child, that might be a tad too far, but i can imagine a nasty accident occuring. like Ben runs away from Stella and falls down the stairs at the Vic...

Chloe O'brien
21-04-2007, 20:59
Maybe Ben flips with all the abuse that Stella has been doing to him that he pushes her down the stairs and she dies.

DaVeyWaVey
21-04-2007, 21:34
I really hope Ben doesn't die. This abuse storyline is really disturbing, and if Ben dies as a result, i think it would just be way too much for the viewer to watch. I want to see Ben get through this abuse storyline and for Stella to get her commeupance, with Ben managing to survive and get through it.

Pinkbanana
21-04-2007, 22:13
I really hope Ben doesn't die. This abuse storyline is really disturbing, and if Ben dies as a result, i think it would just be way too much for the viewer to watch. I want to see Ben get through this abuse storyline and for Stella to get her commeupance, with Ben managing to survive and get through it.

Yep Im kinda gripped by the storyline and yet repulsed at the same time.:eek: Im not too sure how long it is going to last...:hmm: Dont think I could cope if it went on for too long! :sick:

Sadly I dont think the milky bar kid will leaving this earth anytime soon. Though when Phil finds out what Stella has been up to, she might end be the one wearing a wooden overcoat. :lol:

StarsOfCCTV
21-04-2007, 22:20

Yep Im kinda gripped by the storyline and yet repulsed at the same time.:eek: Im not too sure how long it is going to last...:hmm: Dont think I could cope if it went on for too long! :sick:

Sadly I dont think the milky bar kid will leaving this earth anytime soon. Though when Phil finds out what Stella has been up to, she might end be the one wearing a wooden overcoat. :lol:

:lol: Who knows, (soon hopefully :D) I hope Ben survives....even if he is the annoying milky bar kid :p

JustJodi
21-04-2007, 23:19

I totally agree with you Dave, I am getting to the point where I can no longer watch Ben and Stella together,, I get up and leave the room when those two are on,,
That lil kid who is playing Ben is going to need some serious counseling.. cos that actress playing stella said she wouldn't even allow her own kids to watch the program cos it was too scary...:searchme:

Kim
22-04-2007, 00:53
I don't think Ben would die, or it wouldn't leave Phil with much of a purpose. Interviews have said Stella would go as far as to kill him, but who would she blame it on? She won't be wanting to take him out and then come back saying she's lost him, only for his body to be found, because Phil would brand her irresponsible, and she'd be out of the picture, also with Ben gone.

Rumours say that Ian and Phil have a showdown, with two endings having been filmed. In one of them, Ian dies, which I think is more likely. Phil's got away with plenty in the past.

magicdragon
22-04-2007, 08:57
i saw sharon marshall on this morning, and she said it wasn't true that ian was leaving, so i doubt the cars for him :hmm:

DaVeyWaVey
22-04-2007, 12:10
The car might be for Phil and Stella's wedding? I know it looks like a hearse in the pictures, but it might not be...:hmm: I'm thinking all possibilities here..

Abbie
22-04-2007, 12:59
The car might be for Phil and Stella's wedding? I know it looks like a hearse in the pictures, but it might not be...:hmm: I'm thinking all possibilities here..

Yeh maybe, it could even me a hearse for someone else

xxloopylauraxx
22-04-2007, 13:06
maybe the hearse is for all the eastenders actors careers! im finding eastenders pretty boring and find myslef watching other channels now when its on. they tend to drag the storylines out and unrealistic storylines like the rob and may buying dawns baby. i used to b a big fan of eastenders but now im hoping they axe it due to lack of intrest!

StarsOfCCTV
22-04-2007, 13:23
I like eastenders, but it's come to the point where if I miss it, or am out, I'm not that bothered or won't record it.
I hope it gets better :)

Abbie
22-04-2007, 13:46
I like eastenders, but it's come to the point where if I miss it, or am out, I'm not that bothered or won't record it.
I hope it gets better :)

Same here, if I miss it im not that bothered, whereas I used to be if I missed it, I got really annoyed

bakedbean
22-04-2007, 15:41
Hopefully its not for Ben but for May,Rob or Dawn because neither would be a great loss.

Lizzie Brookes
22-04-2007, 17:31
I still like EastEnders very much. I used to be bothered about missing it but I'm not now - not because the storylines are no good but because i can read about it or watch it online. I love the Srtella/Ben stuff and I hope there is more of that soon. I never minded the Dawn/Rob/May story though I wanted Rob to stay with May not go with Dawn. The stuff with Dinese and Kevin is good too. I only watched the stella scenes though and the one with Phil and Ben in today's omnibus and some scenes between Kevin and Denise because the rest was not interesting enough to see twice.

alan45
23-04-2007, 07:27
Looks like one of the Beales according to the Sun
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2001320029-2007180683,00.html

IAN Beale’s kids face a watery grave when the car they are in crashes into a lake in EastEnders’ biggest ever stunt. :rolleyes:

Thirteen-year-old twins Lucy and Peter are trapped in the vehicle.

Dad Ian (Adam Woodyatt), enemy Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden) and his cousin Billy (Perry Fenwick) escape from the wreckage but watch in horror as it sinks.

The drama — filmed at Pinewood Studios where James Bond stunts are done — begins when Phil’s 4x4 hits a lump of wood and the car flips over.

The adults get out before the car slides backwards into the lake.

Hardman Phil dives in and tries to rescue the kids (Melissa Suffield and Thomas Law) — but BBC1 viewers will be left wondering if they survive.

An insider send: “It’s our biggest stunt to date.:rolleyes: Steve spent hours in a tank for his scenes.

“It was a real grind filming it all but the results are spectacular.”:rolleyes:

The crash is shown in the summer.

Pity it wasnt Beetroot Man

Still I just hope its better than the other spectacular Stunt that was the cardboard funfair

Joanne
23-04-2007, 07:59
It says that Phil dives in to help. I wonder what Ian does - just stand and watch?

magicdragon
23-04-2007, 08:36
yer probably :hmm: that sounds about right for ian :rotfl:

StarsOfCCTV
23-04-2007, 18:35

I don't think they should kill of the kids! They make me laugh :D

Ian standing there and watching while Phil dives in....yeah, I could see that happening!:rotfl:

alan45
23-04-2007, 18:46

I don't think they should kill of the kids! They make me laugh :D

Ian standing there and watching while Phil dives in....yeah, I could see that happening!:rotfl:Better alert the Thames Barrier for the tidal wave.

CrazyLea
23-04-2007, 18:59
Sounds similar to Corrie.. with Richard and the Platts.. well that's the first thing that came to mind when I saw it in The Sun. I reckon one of the kids will die..

Better alert the Thames Barrier for the tidal wave.
:lol:.

Kim
23-04-2007, 20:39
Just what I was thinking. And they're copying themselves - Phil hated Steve, but was going to try to save him, but couldn't. Why would Phil and Billy be in the same car as Ian? It doesn't mention Ben.

tammyy2j
24-04-2007, 12:58
i hope he does and so does Phil and Peggy

JustJodi
24-04-2007, 13:13
At this point I am thinking Stella is going to push things a bit too far.. and injures Ben ... and as Ben is being taken to the hospital he tells Phil what really happened and Phil kills Stella,,,,,,,,,, hmmmmmmmm whatcha think :angel: ???? Could explain the hearse ????? Phil could make it look like an accident, remember he still has his fingers in some crooked pies... even tho he has gone a bit SOFT,,,:searchme:
Sorry I am rambling here :rolleyes:

LostVoodoo
24-04-2007, 14:54
maybe with the Beale's car they'll kill off Bobby...y'know, that child they keep forgetting Ian has...

If Phil did kill Stella after he found out what she did to Ben, then why would there be a hearse in the Square? i doubt they'd welcome it.

StarsOfCCTV
24-04-2007, 19:33
maybe with the Beale's car they'll kill off Bobby...y'know, that child they keep forgetting Ian has...

If Phil did kill Stella after he found out what she did to Ben, then why would there be a hearse in the Square? i doubt they'd welcome it.

Oh yeah.....Bobby...I forgot about him :rotfl:

Jessie Wallace
10-05-2007, 11:12
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5550/pictureey5.th.jpg (http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pictureey5.jpg)

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/935/picture103co6.th.jpg (http://img295.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture103co6.jpg)

Ermintrude
10-05-2007, 17:58
It will probably be Peter then. I think it will be a storyline for Ian didn't he threaten to leave a while ago ?? :S

StarsOfCCTV
10-05-2007, 18:04
It will probably be Peter then. I think it will be a storyline for Ian didn't he threaten to leave a while ago ?? :S

Yeah, I got the tv guide and it has the same pictures in it. Something about life or death for Peter.

Did Ian threaten to leave? :confused:

Luna
11-05-2007, 09:06
adam has confirmed he will not be leaving the shopw so i think it could be peter but then again why would they go to the trouble of casting a new boy to play him then kill him off??

Kim
11-05-2007, 18:09
They put the annual salary up to quite a substantial figure, and before the Ian/Phil stuff started again, they didn't do a lot with him, so he must have. As the last original, they'd be desperate to keep him. If they didn't, then they could well lose anyone that has watched since the start, if the newer characters don't appeal to them.

inkyskin
12-05-2007, 08:30
It's Peter who dies.

Of course in true beale fashion,ian will not rest until he's had revenge for it.

JustJodi
12-05-2007, 08:43
i think this should be moved to the spoiler thread,, Inky Skin just spilled the beans so maybe the moderator can move this ...:searchme:

Jojo
12-05-2007, 08:48
HAs it actually been confirmed that Peter dies though?!

I thought it was still up in the air as to whether he did die, or whether he survives. If someone can link me to a source that states he does die, I will be happy to move this to spoilers :)

Luna
12-05-2007, 08:51
HAs it actually been confirmed that Peter dies though?!

I thought it was still up in the air as to whether he did die, or whether he survives. If someone can link me to a source that states he does die, I will be happy to move this to spoilers :)

ive put a spoiler tag on it just incase for the moment

inkyskin
12-05-2007, 12:26
Oh i'm really sorry guys! i forgot what page i was on,i'm so used to being on the spoilers,i just didn't think!

I really hope i haven't spoilt it for anyone.:( :( :(

Jojo
12-05-2007, 12:32
Oh i'm really sorry guys! i forgot what page i was on,i'm so used to being on the spoilers,i just didn't think!

I really hope i haven't spoilt it for anyone.:( :( :(

Its been edited into tags, but if this is confirmed, its just knowing the source - you haven't spoilt anything, but before we can move the thread to spoilers, we just a definite confirmation that this is what is going to happen :)