PDA

View Full Version : The Others: Good or Evil

Abbie
08-04-2007, 17:59
I thought now would be a good time to have a discussion about this, we've heard Ben say " We're the good guys Micheal" But do we realy believe that, we've seen alot more of the others now and it can be quite confusing what to believe. I for one think they are still quite evil at the moment these are the things I can think of that they have done which proves that they are 'evil'
*Kidnapped Claire
*Hung Charlie from a tree
*Killed Scott
*Kidnapped Walt
*Linked to the deaths of Anna Lucia and Libby
*Kidnapped what, like 9 tailies and Cindy

And rememeber once walt said that " There not who they say they are"

Bryan
08-04-2007, 18:18
as you've stated theyve done all those things, which cant make them good

but nothing is ever black and white, something has made them the way they are, and time will tell what that is.

saying that whose to say they are bad and the Lost cast are good, we just presume so becuase we see it from the POV of the cast. I mean look at all the stuff they have done to the others that could be considered "evil".

I cant wait to see the next twist in the "others" tale.

Abbie
08-04-2007, 18:24
Well when you put it like that, but in the episode for series 2, The other 48 days, one of the others was with the tallies and I dont know when they had it like that it kinda made it seem more like the others were evil cos Goodwin could see what it was like form there pov yet he was an other so had other things on his mind. Im not really sure how to explain this so Ive done the best I can.

Cornishbabe
08-04-2007, 21:43
Until this series I have said evil, but now I dont know. they seem rather manipulative to get their own way. but I dont know if they are good or bad

Siobhan
10-04-2007, 09:46
I think deep down they are essentially good.. ok what they have done I think was to protect them.. the guys they took from the plane crash seem happy enough to be there... and they haven't actually killed anyone until the guys on the beach!!

Abbie
24-07-2009, 14:01
Sorry to drag this up, Im in a lost mood today :p

But on this poll we were split 50/50 but I mean at the end of series 5 we saw more of the confusing world of the others, are there any more thoughts on whether they are good or evil?
I voted evil in this poll but I think they might be good, its seems Jacob is evil

Siobhan
24-07-2009, 14:07
I think others and Jacob are essentially good known what we do now... Jacob brought them to the island.. he chose them.. maybe because he was around in 1977 and knew they could help break a loop??? I think the other guy (Locke 2) is evil.. he used a good person as a loophole to get back to the island to get revenge on Jacob

Abbie
24-07-2009, 14:11
Oh yes thats very true.

I want to know there back story

Siobhan
24-07-2009, 14:24
Oh yes thats very true.

That has to be one of the topic in the first episode. why 2 locke's (dead and alive) and the other is what happened after bomb exploded!!

Meh
24-07-2009, 14:31
Season 6 won't be enough to give all the answers
8 months to wait though

Siobhan
24-07-2009, 14:42
8 months to wait though

Only 6.. it is back end of Jan

Abbie
24-07-2009, 16:35
8 months to wait though

I know! Its killing me!

Abbie
24-07-2009, 16:36
Oh yes thats very true.

That has to be one of the topic in the first episode. why 2 locke's (dead and alive) and the other is what happened after bomb exploded!!

Thats true

I know that what after the bomb exploded will be answered, it has to