PDA

View Full Version : EE Babies

#1 Eastender
03-04-2007, 21:04
Has anybody else realised recently that within a couple of mobths, EE is gonna be overun with babies, what with billy n honey having another as well as janet, who is only like 5 mnths or summat, then theres dawn whos having a baby, dot finds a baby...bizare or what...and now theres rumours that may gets pregnant...something's in the air in the east end and its certainly not love!

Let me know what you lot think

:thumbsup:

littlemo
03-04-2007, 21:47
I doubt Dot and Jim keep the baby, they seem a bit old to be bringing one up.

It'll be nice for Dawn and Honey to bond over their babies. I know they are very different. But Honey is like Little Mo, she'll get along with anyone. I bet Dawn could do with the support. What a hypocrite Jane is hey?!

Kim
03-04-2007, 21:50
There's also Stacey rumoured. I think it's a craze at the moment, all the other soaps are having baby this and baby that, so off goes EastEnders, probably ensuring they can't loose any viewers incase someone actually enjoys a load of baby storylines.

Janet's coming up to 7 months now, but there's not a lot of difference. When the other is born it would be one of the shortest age gaps you could have between siblings with both parents the same.

Jojo
03-04-2007, 22:10
Moving to Rumour Mill as some of these aren't confirmed yet, but could be spoilers.

StarsOfCCTV
12-05-2007, 13:51
Stacey pregnant as well as Tanya? Now that really would be funny :rotfl: