PDA

View Full Version : adam barlow definetley back for good

Rory18
11-05-2005, 10:52
it has been confirmed that adam barlow is definetley back for good this good be the start of mikes alzhimers story if its going to happen

CORRIE hunk Sam Robertson is going to make a permanent home in the Street.

The 19-year-old actor plays Ken Barlow's grandson Adam, but for the last few years the character was always being packed off back to boarding school in Scotland.

Now, Adam has left school and is coming back to the Street to work alongside his cousin Danny Baldwin in his dad Mike's factory. Adam's regular role begins on Monday. Sam, from Dundee, said: 'It's great to be a part of Weatherfield and such a fantastic show.'

source the daily record

Georgie
11-05-2005, 14:39
gud gud the soap needs sum new blood

RealityGap
12-05-2005, 10:16
good news, Sam is a great actor and Adam is a promising character.......new blood is always good

brenda1971
12-05-2005, 10:19
Do you think that Adam and sarah will be an item again.Or will he be a new boyfriend for Candice when warren goes

soapaddict
12-05-2005, 11:00
glad to hear he is coming back for good.

lets hope he has a few good storylines coming up.

daisy38
12-05-2005, 11:09
Do you think that Adam and sarah will be an item again.Or will he be a new boyfriend for Candice when warren goes

i'm hoping Candice goes with him! She does my head in! :D

Johnny Allen
12-05-2005, 16:24
I prefered the actor who played Adam before, this new one seems a little wooden, although he is cute

Bonnie1
31-05-2005, 15:34
I prefered the actor who played Adam before, this new one seems a little wooden, although he is cute

How does little Mike and even littler Susan end up with a 7ft tall son?! :hmm:

Pity they picked this lad cos of his 'looks' before all else, a sad sign of the times, what you look like gets you jobs! (he's not an actor he's a model) cos he can't act for toffee. There's more animation in a table!

And I can never understand what he says anyway! Him and Warren together needed subtitles! Couldn't they get someone English? Peter was brought up in Scotland and he magically lost his Scottish accent (when he was 15 it was as thick as porridge, when he was 21 he talked like he'd never been out of England!) so that makes no difference!