PDA

View Full Version : star wars man to be new vet in weatherfield

Rory18
11-05-2005, 10:50
STAR Wars actor Silas Carson has come down to earth — by landing a job in Coronation Street.
He plays evil viceroy Nute Gunray in all three of the blockbuster prequels but his Corrie character is a little more mundane — as Great Dane Schmeichel’s vet.

from the sun and various other sources

Siobhan
31-05-2005, 12:27
STAR Wars actor Silas Carson has come down to earth — by landing a job in Coronation Street.
He plays evil viceroy Nute Gunray in all three of the blockbuster prequels but his Corrie character is a little more mundane — as Great Dane Schmeichel’s vet.

from the sun and various other sources

I heard rumour he is suppose to be shawn new boyfriend... so from evil viceroy to nice vet.. mmmm interesting change

Rory18
31-05-2005, 12:30
finally someone comments on this post lol

dddMac1
31-05-2005, 14:13
ok so that will be the second big film star to be in Corrie

Siobhan
31-05-2005, 14:16
finally someone comments on this post lol
I felt sorry for you :rotfl:
Seriously, not a big star war fan so didn't know who he was but he seemed ok in Corrie last night. Is that the same person you are talking about

Rory18
31-05-2005, 14:31
I felt sorry for you :rotfl:
Seriously, not a big star war fan so didn't know who he was but he seemed ok in Corrie last night. Is that the same person you are talking about

didnt watch last night and i didnt know who he was either just read it in the sun so thopught id start a thread

Siobhan
31-05-2005, 14:40
Maybe someone else can help here? does anyone know if it is the guy in Star Wars?

Bonnie1
31-05-2005, 15:25
Maybe someone else can help here? does anyone know if it is the guy in Star Wars?

Apparently he's been in 2 but he's always been in costume of some sort so no one knew what he looked like! Just small parts by the sound of it, he's certainly not a 'big film star', just one of hundreds stuck in alien uniforms! Glorified extras by the sound of it. :)

Johnny Allen
31-05-2005, 17:17
He plays Nute Gunray and Ki-Adi-Mundi, he also starred in hildalgo according to the internet movie database.