PDA

View Full Version : Jessie Wallace hints at 'Enders return

Luna
15-03-2007, 21:38
Jessie Wallace has refused to rule out a return to Albert Square as Kat Slater.

The 35-year-old actress played the popular EastEnders character for six years until 2005.

She told The Sun: "The last thing I did when I was in the toilet in the Vic was take off all my make-up. I felt like I was putting her in a suitcase and locking it.

"She hasn’t gone entirely, though, as they didn’t kill her off and they’ve left the door open for me, which I’m highly grateful for.

"But you can never say never. You just don’t know what’s around the corner."

Chris_2k11
15-03-2007, 21:47
Im sure we heard a rumour like this about a year ago

Richie_lecturer
15-03-2007, 23:06
She could work on the market again. Since the fruit stall disappeared, there has been a lack of orange.

Dutchgirl
15-03-2007, 23:39
She could work on the market again. Since the fruit stall disappeared, there has been a lack of orange.
Hmm, she wasn't that tanned! But hey fruit is good for you, even fruity loops.

Chloe O'brien
18-03-2007, 02:04
The new drama she is in is on bbc1 on Friday night. both Jessie and Shane have been quiet over the last few months although I see Shane in the audience for fame academy earlier this week. If work has dried up for both of them then maybe they will ask to return to EE. At the end of the day both left to persue other opportunities but if they are not getting other offers they may go back to EE for the income.

Richie_lecturer
18-03-2007, 02:08
Maybe Shane could work on Emmerdale and team up with Daz again. :o

Chloe O'brien
18-03-2007, 02:12
Maybe Shane could work on Emmerdale and team up with Daz again. :o

He can't Right said Fred have stolen his thunder. So poor Daz won't be able to do the doorstep challenge as Edna will whack him with her hand bag.

littlemo
25-03-2007, 00:07
It doesn't say there that she's coming back! :)

Thought the drama last nite was really good! Surprisingly, cause it didn't start off that well.