PDA

View Full Version : Webcam filming

di marco
02-03-2005, 20:04
Filming today: Episode 775 Tx: 14/04/05

GARRY: You're the one keeps looking at her -
MINTY: Yes, to check that she's not looking at me.
GARRY: Which she isn't!
MINTY: You've got to tell her she can't come round no more.
GARRY: Yeah, but that might hurt her feelings.

Who do you think theyre talking about?

littlemo
02-03-2005, 20:11
I'm not sure but it seems like Gary has moved in with Minty, he has been saying recently he is fed up with living at the Slaters. I know it could just be the Archers, but you can't really stop somebody from coming into a garage can you?

I'm not sure who it could be, it's clearly somebody they don't find attractive. Maybe somebody old like Mo or Pat. It's intriguing though, I may just be totally wrong.

di marco
02-03-2005, 20:20
thats a good point. or maybe it could be someone they find attractive but shoudnt be looking at them. maybe its johnny allens girlfriend. its just a guess but i read somewhere that when she first arrives in the square both minty and garry find her attractive, so much so that garry runs over mintys foot as he isnt paying attention to what hes doing. i thought they were talking about the house but now you mention the arches i think that might be where they are. johnny allen isnt someone to be messed with and so they dont want to get on the wrong side of him, which is why they shouldnt be looking at her and they dont want her looking at them. they obviously dont want any trouble, whoever it is......

Layne
02-03-2005, 21:15
I reckon there talking bout johnny allens' daughter couz shes coming on to are screens this week!!!
luv ya all
Layne
xxx

Mr_Cellophane
02-03-2005, 21:17
More likely to be Johnny Allen's daughter. Doesn't Gary run over Minty because he is starring at her when she first arrives ?

~kalfie_lover~
02-03-2005, 21:38
More likely to be Johnny Allen's daughter. Doesn't Gary run over Minty because he is starring at her when she first arrives ?

I think thats Johnny's girlfriend.

Debs
03-03-2005, 14:27
oh my god they i have seen something for the very first time on the webcam!!!!!!!!!! they are filming i think on george street. i have never seen anything on it before!! hooray!! i cant make anyone out though. there nothing on the albert square webcam but the turpin road webcam looks different than it usually does!!

Debs
03-03-2005, 16:03
and now there are people in albert square. someone wearing a purple top is just outside the vic!!