PDA

View Full Version : Justin to Die?!

BabyPink
13-02-2007, 21:06
Hey, havent been on this for a while so hope this hasnt been posted.
Not sure how reliable this is but on:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Burton

It says:
Justin cant believe his eyes in a late night episode when he sees a face he thought he would never see again. Guilt ridden Justin comes face to face with the ghost of Becca, the school teacher he fell for then ruined her life. Justin feels so guilty that he hangs himself and dies the same way his dad did, with Sasha finding him.

His supposed leaving date is 18th March.

To be honest, I dont think it will be any great loss! I used to really like Justin but now i think hes just pathetic!
Feel a bit sorry for his mum though with all her kids dead!

Jojo
13-02-2007, 21:13
Moving to Rumour Mill until confirmed - Wilkpedia can be edited, so is sometimes not very acurate. As soon as its confirmed, shall move it back to spoilers

Abbie
13-02-2007, 21:17
Hmm, we'll have to see what happen but at the moment, I really dont like Justin so wouldnt mind him leaving

Chloe O'brien
13-02-2007, 21:23
If he is too leave hollyoaks, which I think he will as he has no family left there anymore. Why not write it so that he goes and stays with his mum instead of giving Liz more heartache of loosing another child. Justin is all she has left.

Florijo
13-02-2007, 21:27
This sounds a bit OTT, I mean the ghost of Becca?? :rolleyes:

I hope it isn't true. Poor Liz even though she isn't in the show anymore.

Debs
13-02-2007, 21:35
This Sounds brilliant!:cheer: just because justin dies!!

They could just send him off to live with him mum but wheres the fun in that for us viewers :D

Abbie
13-02-2007, 21:42
If he is too leave hollyoaks, which I think he will as he has no family left there anymore. Why not write it so that he goes and stays with his mum instead of giving Liz more heartache of loosing another child. Justin is all she has left.

I suppose he could do that, I mean I forgot about hard it would be on Liz, however annoying she was

Florijo
13-02-2007, 22:46
Fun for us viewers? I hardly think someone killing themselves is 'fun' whoever they are or what they did. What a strange thing to say.

Abbie
13-02-2007, 22:47
Fun for us viewers? I hardly think someone killing themselves is 'fun' whoever they are or what they did. What a strange thing to say.

Lol thinks she means more along the lines that it will be a more interesting storyline

Bad Wolf
14-02-2007, 09:55
i think he will leave - there is nothing else they can do with the character

Debs
14-02-2007, 11:11

:rolleyes: tis only a soap and a character in that soap!! Of course if it was REAL it wouldnt be fun, but seeing as i detest justin as a character then for em it would be good to see his character die!

NOT a strange thing to say at all :rolleyes:

Debs
14-02-2007, 11:12
i think he will leave - there is nothing else they can do with the character

Hes becoming very boring to watch, best thing to do is get rid of the character

Bad Wolf
14-02-2007, 11:26
he has no friends, everone hates him, people are bored watching him - time to go i think

tammyy2j
14-02-2007, 11:56
I thought he signed a big money contract to stay with the soap i think he is seen as one of the biggest stars of the soap so him leaving will be a big loss to the show

bakedbean
14-02-2007, 14:00
Justin is getting really boring now i dont think they can do anything else with him.