PDA

View Full Version : Chrisse going 2 jail

eastenders mad
02-03-2005, 20:39
I really don't want her to go to jail :mad: i think she is the best out of her and Sam.

I hate Sonia cause she grass Chrisse up.

WHY???????????????

:confused:

Debs
02-03-2005, 20:40
does sonia grass chrissie up?? where did you hear that??

eastenders mad
02-03-2005, 20:41
in the normal ee.

Yeah ithink her and zoe i wish that didn't happen

i.luv.jake.moon
02-03-2005, 20:42
I really don't want her to go to jail :mad: i think she is the best out of her and Sam.

I hate Sonia cause she grass Chrisse up.

WHY???????????????

:confused:
:confused: :) how do ya know shes going to jail :) ;) :confused:

eastenders mad
02-03-2005, 20:48
someone in the normal ee page not the sopliers page lol

i.luv.jake.moon
02-03-2005, 20:51
ok lol i dont want her to go to jail

eastenders mad
02-03-2005, 20:52
either do i she is lot better than Sam, Zoe and fall asleep Sonia

*JSW*
02-03-2005, 20:55
:confused: :) how do ya know shes going to jail :) ;) :confused:
Wuuuuuh someone's got a smily obsession! :D

Anyway that spoiler is just a rumour. I haven't seen or heard it anywhere else!

eastenders mad
02-03-2005, 20:56
oh right soz well thats what i heard on the normal ee eposide just have to buy one of the soap magazines

i.luv.jake.moon
02-03-2005, 20:56
i cant see the thing so she definatly goes to prison and everyone finds out everything even where hes buried

eastenders mad
02-03-2005, 20:57
i know i doubt it aswell lol

littlemo
02-03-2005, 21:02
Tracy Oberon (Chrissie) has definetely signed up for another year on EE, so I very much doubt she will go to jail. I don't know what your talking about with Sonia, I heard Zoe tells her about the killing, but from what i've heard Sonia takes it to she's killed her baby, confessing to the whole abortion thing, that she feels guilty for this. I don't think she tells Sonia about Den, it is just to horrible to tell anyone, and perhaps Sonia's not the first person she would think of to tell.

crazygirl
02-03-2005, 21:15
chrissie is not going to jail because like littlemo said she has signed a new contract

Layne
02-03-2005, 22:17
Tracy Oberon (Chrissie) has definetely signed up for another year on EE, so I very much doubt she will go to jail. I don't know what your talking about with Sonia, I heard Zoe tells her about the killing, but from what i've heard Sonia takes it to she's killed her baby, confessing to the whole abortion thing, that she feels guilty for this. I don't think she tells Sonia about Den, it is just to horrible to tell anyone, and perhaps Sonia's not the first person she would think of to tell.

I so totally agree lats all go with the facts not rumours Chrissie ain't going to jailk as shes just signed another 1 year contract(£120,000) so it HIGHLY likely she'll go to jail
Luv ya
Layne

Treacle
03-03-2005, 06:21
It's a fake rumour.

Claire
03-03-2005, 11:52
I so totally agree lats all go with the facts not rumours Chrissie ain't going to jailk as shes just signed another 1 year contract(£120,000) so it HIGHLY likely she'll go to jail
Luv ya
Layne

I think Chrisse will blame everything on Zoe, and that Zoe will be the one to go down for Dens murder, Michelle Ryan is leaving in May anyway so this would be an explosive exit for her annoying and whinging character to go

crazygirl
03-03-2005, 12:53
I think Chrisse will blame everything on Zoe, and that Zoe will be the one to go down for Dens murder, Michelle Ryan is leaving in May anyway so this would be an explosive exit for her annoying and whinging character to go
i think she will get the blame, because of what den did to her is a good enough reason for her to kill him

Mr_Cellophane
03-03-2005, 14:19
Her character is a bit like Marks. As soon as she quits or p155e5 someone off they can get rid of her in a couple of weeks. Until then, she is around for a year at least.

SuzSquirrel
03-03-2005, 15:22
Her character is a bit like Marks. As soon as she quits or p155e5 someone off they can get rid of her in a couple of weeks. Until then, she is around for a year at least.

lol, valid point though I find her a lot more watchable on screen than Moody Mark, I hope she sticks around for a bit and that Zoe goes to prison for Den's murder. (Unless of course that would start a 'Free Zoe' campaign....ugh, the thought..)

eastenders mad
03-03-2005, 19:04
no way i hope they don't do what they did do in corries about derdie rachid.
Please NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*JSW*
03-03-2005, 21:43
Chrissie should go to jail. She has commited a crime after all! But of course she is a fantastic character and needs to carry on and going to prison won't allow that. Undoubtedly her next big storyline will have something to do with Jake....

crazygirl
04-03-2005, 01:13
no chrissie cant go to jail :(

feistyblue
06-03-2005, 16:34
Legally they would be both tried for murder and Sam for manslaughter as she stood back and did nothing!

Will be interesting again to see how EE deals with the legalities of this if it ever comes out about Den.

Mr Humphries
06-03-2005, 19:45
No one will go to jail, because, if the police do find out that Den is under the cellar they will dig it all up and then it will turn out that he is not under the cellar. He will have escaped before the cement arrived.

Did anyone see Richard & Judy with Chrissie on it. Did you hear the stories of bloody and broken nails, she said that all happened but yet it was not screened ! Its all a big IF.

My theory is that Den will be under that cellar until the rates drop that much and the Mitchells prove to be a flop again. Then someone like a new ex producer will bring him back. That is why John Yorke I supposed cut those scenes out with the blood and broken nails.

Crazy Gal 88
06-03-2005, 20:31
well then the rumour has been in many places!

Alisha
06-03-2005, 20:37
If he is ressurected for a second time, then it would be a laughable joke and very unrealistic and if anything -that would drop rateings. It worked when he came back in 2003 but it would be a complete farce if they did it again. The press would have a field day over it!

Mr Humphries
06-03-2005, 21:13
Dont get me wrong, yes i can see your point of view, but cant you see what could happen if he did come back:

The Den v Peggy Fight

The Den v Phil Fight

The Den v Grant if he came back after being married to Sharon

The Den v Michelle if she came back

The Den v Kathy if she came back

Plus his revenge on the girls.

I just think that they need him to boost ratings again when the Mitchells just make the soap boring again. I cant bear Phil & Grant marching around the square huff and puffing. I mean one big blow from Johnny Allen and that will be them finished.

Mr_Cellophane
06-03-2005, 21:17
Can't see why you included the last 2.
Den and Michelle were still on good terms and Kathy was Dens best friends wife. I can't see any reason for them to fall out.

Alisha
06-03-2005, 21:36
Im not particularly a fan of the Mitchells either but the on going feud between the Mitchells and Watts has been ongoing for a very long time now. Sharon and Peggy -well there's no love lost there after the whole Sharongate thing. Dennis and Phil was hate at first site but I think Den really hated Phil for ever hitting his princess and dateing her too. With both Dennis and Phil soon returning, I would think that thier dislike for each other would continue. Phil being Phil will most likley to want revenge on Dennis for helping Den stich him up. The whole Watts vs Phil thing has been done to death -though I must say I root for the Watts all the way. They are my favourate all time ee family.

Den has had his time and it was good but ee will resemble an american soap opera if he returned from the grave again. Den is a rateings grabbing character but the show will survive. It did so for 14 years with some of the best storylines and they will again. No character is bigger than the show its self. Though I must add, I think it was a mistake for tptb to let him go. He is not my favourate character but he is complex with depth and thats what I like.

salem7717
06-03-2005, 22:44
Thankyou for clearing up the speculation!

callummc
08-03-2005, 10:08
The only way Chrissy can be saved from a life in the nick is if Den escaped'now that would make an excelent story,Chrissy in the dock and Den returns but will he go back into hiding or will he go to court and save her skin.

salem7717
08-03-2005, 10:19
That's crazy!! Den is dead - definatley, and I think ee would be losing the plot (literally) if Den magically came back. It would be in danger of turning into Sunset beach or the likes NO lets keep it real, afterall that's what makes ee the best

Claire
08-03-2005, 10:29
That's crazy!! Den is dead - definatley, and I think ee would be losing the plot (literally) if Den magically came back. It would be in danger of turning into Sunset beach or the likes NO lets keep it real, afterall that's what makes ee the best

:D :D
I can't see EE bringing Den back again, however a great twist would be for the police to dig up the cellar floor and find no body.

Mr Humphries
08-03-2005, 10:33
For godsake listen to yourself. He aint bloody dead at all, cant you see the hits that the cast are making. He will be back and I for one and so should everyone else get behind the rally to get him back, because without him the soap will flop and we will lost it completely. Love hit hate him, this soap will never get away from him.

Mr Humphries
08-03-2005, 10:36
That was not ment for you. Yes EE did 14 years without him, but my god did they flog the same story and squeezed ever little out of the mitchells and it was painful, the show returned to some great episodes and some fanastic people like Dennis and Sharon and Chrissie. That was due to Den watts, love him or hate him.

You mark my words, he will have the last laugh and he has already got it to, Emmerdale beat Eastenders hands down !

callummc
08-03-2005, 10:38
It's EE fault that a lot of people don't beleive Dens dead cos they didn't show his body down the hole,but for that reason they are holding on to a lot of veiwers like myself,don't forget it's only soap if you don't see the body being buried then there's always a possibility that the charecter was just unconsious and will return one day for payback.

Claire
08-03-2005, 10:54
It's EE fault that a lot of people don't beleive Dens dead cos they didn't show his body down the hole,but for that reason they are holding on to a lot of veiwers like myself,don't forget it's only soap if you don't see the body being buried then there's always a possibility that the charecter was just unconsious and will return one day for payback.

Maybe Den is not really dead who knows, but would Leslie Grantham really want to return back to EE, after the way he's been treated by the media, various cast members and crew since the web cam incident?

Debs
08-03-2005, 10:58
i really hope they do not bring him back again. once was just about believable but twice no. i cannot wait till his body is found if it is ever found! the soap wont flop just because den isnt in it anymore. it wasnt all about him and hopefully in the future there will be lots of new great characters.

callummc
08-03-2005, 11:14
The only person who knows the answer to that is the man himself,but i beleive he would cos he must have took a lot of stick at the time and he had the guts to throw his hands up don't forget he does still have some good friends there ie Leticia,Nigel and June Brown,Stve Mcfadden is also reported to have said he'd like to work with Leslie again,also the rest of the cast should by now be ready to move on and realise that Leslie's charecter is a big asset to EE,none of their bad ratings happened while he was on screen,the first was while he was doing pantomime,the next was during his suspension and he'd already left by lasl week.

Kirsty
08-03-2005, 14:14
The title of this thread scared me :eek: I was like Chrissie can't go to jail and then I thought about it logically and remembered that Tracy-Ann ahd just renewed her contract.

I would hate it if Den were to come back, to be perfectly honest it didn't exactly excite me that he came back the first time so if he were to come back again it would be even worse, I really hope that Friday 18th was the last we saw of him

dddMac1
08-03-2005, 14:25
what Chrissie goes down for it? i thought it would of been Zoe Nah i don't think that is true Cause Tracy Ann Oberman has just signed another contract to next year

emseyd
08-03-2005, 14:37
and chrissie's gonna be the new 'bitch' of the square and she won't be able to do that if she's in jail.

Trinity
08-03-2005, 14:40
Perhaps it is fake, but remember other characters have been in jail but still on our screens....

*JSW*
08-03-2005, 14:42
Through the current Chrissie/Sam storyline all i've done is begin to dislike Sam more and more. I know she was treated awfully by Andy but now she's awful. And the way she stalks Chrissie, its scary!

Debs
08-03-2005, 15:15
yeah completly agree you on that one! i felt so sorry for he when she lost everthing and andy kicked her out but now she is getting on my nerves i hope chrissie dosent give her anything. and i hope that she satys having nothing. im hoping she find sout about danny and sasha soon.

no1abbafan
08-03-2005, 15:18
Is Sam supposed to be leaving, please say yes, I am hating the character at the moment, it is so out of character the way she is behaving. I wish Chrissie would give her a swift left hook and tell her sod off.

*JSW*
08-03-2005, 15:20
Yes Sam is leaving in May/June time. So as 2 Mitchells return another one leaves. (they're doing shifts in Albert Sq!)

Debs
08-03-2005, 15:25
im really glad she is leaving but it would have been god to have had her around when peggy and phil get back!

batman
08-03-2005, 16:46
nah though- this whole 'den isn't dead' thing can't be true as dens character was written out of eastenders for reasons to do with the actor leslie granthom (i think thats how you spell it :confused: ) so it is incredibly unlikely that he will return, also- EE writers have more sense that to do the same story line twice y'kno. I personally didn't want den to leave, but at the end of the day- it made good television
signed :cool: B.M

callummc
08-03-2005, 16:54
Yes but the producer who axed Den has since been axed herself possibly for weilding her axe once to often,so who knows what the new team will want to do,it all depends on if their Den friendly or not,but if i had the job i know i'd be on my hands and knee's to Leslie cos there's so many people who hw'll want to get even with and many more who could return to get even with him.

yvonne_slater
08-03-2005, 17:24
please god let him be totally and utterly dead... he is so annoying and very very sleezy !!!!! EE is far better without Den Watts.

callummc
08-03-2005, 17:35
Well if he is dead eventually Chrissy will have to go straght to jail,and all three off them would be old women when they get out,it's not just a manslaughter charge it's far worse,what zoey did was accidental,but chrissy clobbered a defencless man,on top of that they got rid of the evidence and have lied to everyone,very serious charges,they'd throw the key away.

.:Kitz:.
08-03-2005, 18:13
ooohhh, thats got to be bad. I don't want Chrissie to be sent down!!!

Crazy Gal 88
08-03-2005, 18:17
I would hate it if Den were to come back, to be perfectly honest it didn't exactly excite me that he came back the first time so if he were to come back again it would be even worse, I really hope that Friday 18th was the last we saw of him

i know - so woould I! I MEAN HE CANT EVEN ACT! (unlesss you call rolling your eyes back a few times acting!) - i really hope he's gone for good or if he does come back maybe he could show a little more emotion or feeling!?

Alisha
08-03-2005, 18:21
The storylines haven't all been dire since he le in the 80's -we have had some of the best. To name a few: Sharongate, Who Shot Phil?, Steve/Saskia/Phil, Zoe turning out to be Kats mother, Little Mo and trevor's domenstic violance storyline, Tiffany's dimmese -all massive hits with the rateings and viewing audience.

I wont dispute that characters like Dennis, Sharon and Chrissie are great though. They are three of my favourates. :)

Alisha
08-03-2005, 18:24
Through the current Chrissie/Sam storyline all i've done is begin to dislike Sam more and more. I know she was treated awfully by Andy but now she's awful. And the way she stalks Chrissie, its scary!

Iv never liked Sam. Its like Mitchell this and Mitchell that. Change the record. :rolleyes:

hanbecjes
09-03-2005, 14:28
yes this has got to be a fake as she's signed a new contract

deanna
09-03-2005, 14:33
may be den is not really dead and that was him who called pat. he is hiding somewhere. and he will haund chrissy for a while till she looses it and he comes back and takes over the bar. when phil comes back it will be one hell of a fight for the bar....................

dddMac1
09-03-2005, 14:53
may be den is not really dead and that was him who called pat. he is hiding somewhere. and he will haund chrissy for a while till she looses it and he comes back and takes over the bar. when phil comes back it will be one hell of a fight for the bar....................

no remember that was Chrissie that text pat it said somthing like ''can't find Dennis'' how can Den call if he was Dead we seen his body?

callummc
09-03-2005, 14:56
Now that would be a big ratings episode wouldn't it,they could go up against any other soap and win hands down cos love or hate den-phill one thing is for sure nobody would want to miss it.

callummc
09-03-2005, 14:59
We didn't see a body in the hole just a man who could have been unconcious on the vic floore the night before.

SoapRach
09-03-2005, 15:42
Yeah but I think that chrissie would know whether or not she really moved the body to the cellar and then buried it. I really don't think he'll be alive.

Meh
09-03-2005, 15:45
Or it could be that she showed the cellar location to Zoe and Sam to make them think Den was dead. Chrissie is nervous now because she knows Den lurking about somewhere?

Far-fetched I know.

Mr Humphries
09-03-2005, 15:47
Whilst I agree with everyone's point of view. There was no blood and no burial, and on Richard & Judy she said they got dirty, broke nails, had blood all over them. We did not see that in the episodes !!!!! You cant get away from that fact.

dddMac1
09-03-2005, 15:57
we didn't see Chrissie bury Den so how do we know for sure if he is dead

Kirsty
09-03-2005, 16:33

I totally agree with you there I can't stand Sam at the moment she needs to leave Chrissie alone

SoapRach
09-03-2005, 16:35
I know that we didn't see her bury him, I just think that she wouldn't be acting that way if she didn't know he was dead. I mean, surely if he was alive she wouldn't be acting in such a guilty way. Would she not be relieved? Wouldn't she do more to get the Vic in her name if she didn't have anything to hide? Just my opinion..

Blondie
09-03-2005, 19:22
Or it could be that she showed the cellar location to Zoe and Sam to make them think Den was dead. Chrissie is nervous now because she knows Den lurking about somewhere?

Far-fetched I know.

Hey everyone :)

But didn't Chrissie say to Sam something about her helping to bury him? When Sam was threatening to go to the police, didn't she retort by saying Sam would go down with her, because she helped bury him? But still, WE didn't see any evidence of this, who knows if Eastenders will resurrect Den Watts yet again?? :eek:

Katie :)

callummc
10-03-2005, 01:01
It could be they all dragged him to the celler then he came to and if anyone knows a way out of the vic it's Den,the next day Chrissy prpbably coudn't bring herself to look down the hole and just took it for granted that he was there,the other thing tht leads me to beleive EE has more plans for Den is his last words "you'll Never get me out of the vic"that could lead to the ghost theory,but personally i prefer the dens not dead idea.

SoapRach
10-03-2005, 10:46
I really hope that eastenders don't have any more plans for Den. I think it'll be an insult if they try to say that he wasn't dead againg (i mean once was unreallistic), and i really can't see them doing a ghost storyline, unless it involves one of the girls being traumatised in their dreams or something. I think the last storyline to involve Den will be when somebody finds his body.

diesel
10-03-2005, 11:06
That will have to be kind of soon, i guess, they cant just leave this story line lie can they, and they cant leave it for ages or people will not know what is going on, :confused:

Debs
10-03-2005, 11:15
and i really can't see them doing a ghost storyline, unless it involves one of the girls being traumatised in their dreams or something. I think the last storyline to involve Den will be when somebody finds his body.

a lot of the soaps have bough tback characters as ghosts lately. home and away, hollyoaks, emmerdale and neighbours bought darcy back in dreams. i really hope that they dont bring den back in this way. i hope that he is dead and taht they find his body at some point

diesel
10-03-2005, 11:40
I hope Eastenders dont do the ghost thing, i cant see them pulling it off,

Mr_Cellophane
10-03-2005, 11:46
:confused: :confused:

The whole "bury Den in a convienient hole" thing was most unbelievable.
How deep was this hole ?
How did Chrissie cover up Den's body before the workmen laid the concrete ?
Why didn't the workmen wonder why the hole wasn't as deep as it was the day before ?
What happened to the blood in the carpet ? - there was wet blood in the door stop the next day, why wasn't there wet blood in the carpet.

diesel
10-03-2005, 11:54

why wasn't there wet blood in the carpet.

She did ask rosie miller to do a "thorough job" with her cleaning the following morning which insulted rosie, also the carpet it a deep red which would blend in, but chrissie must have cleaned the night before anyway otherwise there would be a bloody trail leading to his grave where she dragged him

SoapRach
10-03-2005, 12:18
you would think Rosie would notice that she was cleaning blood?

Debs
10-03-2005, 12:28
yeah thats what i was just thinking! chrissie must have cleaned it up the night before. she wouldnt have been silly enough to leave blood on the carpet!

Mr Humphries
10-03-2005, 15:17
It is not carpet, when have you ever seen a cleaner in the vic, mopping the carpet !!!!!!!!!!! It is that lino i think you will find !

Not that I am being picky of course :) :) :)

diesel
10-03-2005, 15:34
You should get a job with the script writers on EE, you wont miss any little detail out will you :D :D

cant say ive ever seen anyone mopping the vic though, always hoovering

Debs
10-03-2005, 15:47
yeah only ever seen hoovering we keep a look out to see if carpet or lino. if it were lino it would make more sense it is easier to clean so noone would have seen the blood!!!!

SoapRach
10-03-2005, 15:58
I have to say, I thought it was carpet. Would make more sense to be Lino, Iwould think you'd never get blood out of carpet. Seems odd that we're so interested!

diesel
10-03-2005, 16:04
LOL!! even been on the website too check but cant work it out ha ha ha i really have to much time on my hands, evn though im in work ha ha :D

Mr Humphries
10-03-2005, 17:07
who had the picture on a post of den laying on the floor with chrissie looking scared ?

Mr Humphries
10-03-2005, 17:24
Watch clip on ee website, looks like lino to me and I have never heard heals make a noise on carpet before !!!!!!!!!!!!

diesel
10-03-2005, 17:32
have you got supersoninc hearing? its not like they have microphones on the floor, cant say ive ever listened for click click, but i promise i will from now on :) :)

.:Kitz:.
10-03-2005, 18:24
have you got supersoninc hearing? its not like they have microphones on the floor, cant say ive ever listened for click click, but i promise i will from now on :) :)
same here!!!!

SoapRach
11-03-2005, 13:42
This is getting out of hand. I really don't think it matters this much.

Crazy Gal 88
11-03-2005, 17:29
i agree soaprach

Mr Humphries
12-03-2005, 01:21
Fine lets leave the subject dead and buried in the cellar shall we all !

Treacle
12-03-2005, 07:11
Look Tracy-Ann Oberman has just signed a new year one year contract keeping her on-screens until April 2006, it is unlikely that Chrissie will be going to prison and this "spoiler" has not appeared on-line or in any magazines/newspapers. I'm going to close this but only because it's breaching the rules of the content allowed under the "spoiler" section. Mordor has set a rule that users must not post fake spoilers and as there isn't a source of this info I'm going to have to intervene :(