PDA

View Full Version : funniest thing you ever done

black-panther
10-05-2005, 01:57
whats the most funniest thing you ever done come on viewers make us laugh

black-panther
13-05-2005, 00:32
whats the most funniest thing you ever done come on viewers make us laugh cmon theres got to be something funny you did ok wot about the horrible thing you ever did

hazey
13-05-2005, 00:43
I have done loads over the years but I remember at school when cling film first came out, we covered the loo with it,so every time someone went to the loo in went on the floor...get two nights detion for that. :rotfl:

$sTaCeY$
13-05-2005, 08:04
:lol: get a years detention for that now

black-panther
17-05-2005, 02:23
whats the most funniest thing you ever done come on viewers make us laugh i think the funniest thing i did was once i was shareing a room with other girls at the time and i had this one girl at the bottom of the bunk she called me something or i think she called my mom a b anyway i got her back waited till she was a sleep i then rubbed toothpaste all in her hair and in her face the next day she wet the bed but she never told the teachers what happened but i am really a nice person he he

stacyefc
18-05-2005, 09:41
we have done that when we had a sleepover my mate leanne fell asleep so we put toothpaste and totmato sauce all over her face.

i can't even think of nothing oh yeah when i was little i use dto have a bunk bed and my mate karen slept anyway the next morning i woke up and my head was stuck in between the wood i started screaming and my mate and my 2 sisters were laughing there heads off. i tryed to move it but i couldn't so my grandad has to unscrew the wood.

black-panther
21-05-2005, 23:17
we have done that when we had a sleepover my mate leanne fell asleep so we put toothpaste and totmato sauce all over her face.

i can't even think of nothing oh yeah when i was little i use dto have a bunk bed and my mate karen slept anyway the next morning i woke up and my head was stuck in between the wood i started screaming and my mate and my 2 sisters were laughing there heads off. i tryed to move it but i couldn't so my grandad has to unscrew the wood. lol he he he