PDA

View Full Version : Ex Hollyoaks star for Eastenders?

tammyy2j
24-01-2007, 14:43
Eastenders looks set to land another hearthrob in the form of ex Hollyoaks star Marcus Patrick. Patrick recently starred in the now axed Hollyoaks spin off Hollyoaks in the City and recently refused an offer to return to the show that made him a star.

With the demise of Nigel Harman and Joel Beckett, Eastenders is looking for another heartthrob. The introduction of Robert Kazinsky as Sean Slater and Charlie Clements as Bradley Branning hasn't exactly driven the female fans wild.

Also Marcus co-star Gemma Atkinson who is returning to Hollyoaks for the moment to reprise her role as Lisa Hunter in Hollyoaks is also being approached about a role in the Eastenders. Gemma's profile has risen thanks in part to her appearance on Soapstar Superstar and her links to premiership footballers Marcus Bent and Cristiano Ronaldo.

alan45
24-01-2007, 14:48
Eastenders looks set to land another hearthrob in the form of ex Hollyoaks star Marcus Patrick. Patrick recently starred in the now axed Hollyoaks spin off Hollyoaks in the City and recently refused an offer to return to the show that made him a star.

With the demise of Nigel Harman and Joel Beckett, Eastenders is looking for another heartthrob. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh dearir dearie me. Why dont they look for someone for their acting abilities instead of catering to their teenage audience

Jojo
24-01-2007, 14:54
Why won't the BBC try and cater for everyone including those that actually pay for the tv licence for a change!! We don't want more "heart-throbs" - we want better storylines, good acting.....something to enjoy of an evening!

Debs
24-01-2007, 15:42

How is that possible?? his character ben died in the show :rolleyes:

I like marcus Patrick, he could be good for ee! big no for gemma though:thumbsdow

Footie_Chick
24-01-2007, 15:45
Did you by any chance get this from Soaplife???

alan45
24-01-2007, 16:03

No Problem there. Just get a couple of EE scriptwriters:D

babyblue
24-01-2007, 16:31

I like marcus Patrick, he could be good for ee! big no for gemma though:thumbsdow

maybe that's why they killed him off :P Either that or they were planning a cliffhanger type thing but had to give that up.

Katy
24-01-2007, 16:32
lol, i know didnt stop EE did it.

I am 17 and yes Marcus is very attractive but you dont want to see the ,imited storys you get with "heartthrobs" they have an affir, everyone fancies them. give us something to enjoy.

Debs
24-01-2007, 17:09

No Problem there. Just get a couple of EE scriptwriters:D

:lol: Thats very true i forget anything is possible in soap land!

Debs
24-01-2007, 17:12
With the demise of Nigel Harman and Joel Beckett, Eastenders is looking for another heartthrob. The introduction of Robert Kazinsky as Sean Slater and Charlie Clements as Bradley Branning hasn't exactly driven the female fans wild.

:rotfl: :rotfl: oh dear maybe they should have cast two good looking men to play them then, instead of the plebs they did!

THE HOFF FOR EASTENDERS, now that would drive me wild ;) :D :lol:

Katy
24-01-2007, 17:37
I can see it now. Telling one of the kids to "jump in my car".

Its all there own fault. I think id sack the casting director.

Joy2286
24-01-2007, 18:43

:angry: Rude!!! I think they're both gorgeous! :wub: :p

Chris_2k11
24-01-2007, 19:24
Also Marcus co-star Gemma Atkinson who is returning to Hollyoaks for the moment to reprise her role as Lisa Hunter in Hollyoaks is also being approached about a role in the Eastenders.OH NO :crying:

Oh dearir dearie me. Why dont they look for someone for their acting abilities instead of catering to their teenage audienceHe can act actually alan.

DaVeyWaVey
24-01-2007, 20:10
I haven't actually seen him anything so i can't really comment on his acting ability, but EE should really be focusing on acting ability instead of bringing "heart throbs" in...i don't want to drool over my television set, i want to be glued to it with fantastic storylines and fantastic acting.

alan45
24-01-2007, 21:40
Also Marcus co-star Gemma Atkinson who is returning to Hollyoaks for the moment to reprise her role as Lisa Hunter in Hollyoaks is also being approached about a role in the Eastenders.OH NO :crying:

Oh dearir dearie me. Why dont they look for someone for their acting abilities instead of catering to their teenage audienceHe can act actually alan.

I haven't actually seen him anything so i can't really comment on his acting ability, but EE should really be focusing on acting ability instead of bringing "heart throbs" in...i don't want to drool over my television set, i want to be glued to it with fantastic storylines and fantastic acting.

Im with DW on this one. Why did the Elstree press machine not say we have emplyed Marcus for his great performance in Hollyoaks. Instead they want to get a lot of teenage girls excited by introducing him as a hearthrob. They brought Nigel in to pander to these ideas but he acted like a plank of wood. Just watch all the names changing to I luv Marcus and Marcus is sooooo fiiiitttttttttttttt:rotfl:

Cornishbabe
24-01-2007, 23:51
I dont like actors moving between soaps. it is kind of wierd, you keep forgetting which was what show, especially if the charcters are similar