PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Movie Ending?

Behemoth
09-05-2005, 21:32
What is everybody's favourite movie ending?

Mine is the one at the end of About A Boy, with the school concert :D:D I LOVE that film!!

willow
09-05-2005, 21:37
one of my faves is the end of santa claus the movie when they are all dancing around happy, and the little boy has finally got somewhere to live!!!! and patch and santa are friends again because santa saved patch from the burning flying car by doing the super dooper looper with his reindeer!!! i love that film!!!!

bernard
09-05-2005, 22:00
my favourite ending to a movie has to be the ending in The Usual Suspects.

brenda1971
10-05-2005, 09:35
I have a f ew fav endings of films.

What about 4 weddings and a funeral.And also another hugh grant film with julia roberts but i cant think of the title.

Or the one with tom hanks and megan ryan and they finally meet at the top of the empire state building cant think what it is called either.

Behemoth
10-05-2005, 10:46
First one is Notting Hill and the second one is You've Got Mail....I think!

*vcl*
10-05-2005, 11:01
First one is Notting Hill and the second one is You've Got Mail....I think! The second one is sleepless in seatle !

I have few fave's

but i love the ending to dirty dancy and officer and gentlemen and more recently How to Lose a Guy in 10 days the cracks me up every time !

daisy38
10-05-2005, 11:06
Oh Dirty Dancing is a great ending! Oh and Ghost, when Demi Moore sees Patrick Swayzie (sp?) again! :crying:

Meh
10-05-2005, 11:14
How about the ending in Unforgiven? Pure class.

hazey
10-05-2005, 13:59
Oh Dirty Dancing is a great ending! Oh and Ghost, when Demi Moore sees Patrick Swayzie (sp?) again! :crying: I have to agree with your choice,ghost was great.and ofcourse nottinghill.

Rory18
10-05-2005, 15:06
the ending in ghost makes me sad as does the green mile but all great endings

bernard
10-05-2005, 20:24
...hello, the ending of the usual suspects is way better then all of those films

Behemoth
10-05-2005, 20:28
in your opinion

willow
10-05-2005, 20:35
the ending in ghost makes me sad as does the green mile but all great endings

ooohhh the green mile fantastic film from start to finish!!! the book is fab too!!

Behemoth
10-05-2005, 20:57
I've never seen the Green Mile. Is it the one with Tom Hanks?

LUSHLOOKE69
11-05-2005, 00:07
[QUOTE=daisy38]Oh Dirty Dancing is a great ending! QUOTE]

NOBODY PUTS BABY IN THE CORNER!!!!!

Meh
11-05-2005, 00:59
I've never seen the Green Mile. Is it the one with Tom Hanks?

Yuo, great movie with a lot of religious parallels.

Rory18
11-05-2005, 10:14
Yuo, great movie with a lot of religious parallels.

i keep wishing that someone will save him everytime i watch it

black-panther
11-05-2005, 23:24
What is everybody's favourite movie ending?

Mone is the one at the end of About A Boy, with the school concert :D:D I LOVE that film!! grease 1, dirty danceing, dragon fly, cinderella story, save the last dance.

bernard
16-05-2005, 23:14
what about The Sixth Sense ending that was good.

Behemoth
16-05-2005, 23:22
I dont remember that one......

bernard
17-05-2005, 00:09
ohh my god its a top ending... im not going to tell u. just in case ther people here who havnt seen it yet.

di marco
17-05-2005, 06:21
yeh it is a good ending

littlemo
21-05-2005, 18:16
Oh Dirty Dancing is a great ending! Oh and Ghost, when Demi Moore sees Patrick Swayzie (sp?) again! :crying:

'Ghost' definetely has to be the saddest ending. It has me crying buckets, and I've seen it loads of times. The shock ending of 'The Others' is great too! And 'The Sound of Music' when they walk over the mountain to Switzerland, that's really happy and also has me crying.

Rach33
22-05-2005, 14:51
I was about to say the Green Mile too an amazing film I think I cried from nearly the start to the finish

I also love the endings to Ghost (Crying again) and Dirty Dancing (Nobody puts baby in the corner)

and my christmas fave which i cry everytime I watch the DVD It's a wonderful life that was amazing film a classic

Trinity
04-06-2005, 18:42
I found the ending in the sixth sense really upsetting, but - fab movie. I cry really easily in the movies, happy or sad. I am a total embarassment to my kids, especially when I was crying at the end Revenge of the Sith!

di marco
04-06-2005, 20:43
i always cry at the end of movies! when we watched pearl harbour at school a few years ago the whole class was crying!

.:Kitz:.
04-06-2005, 21:08
i always cry at the end of movies! when we watched pearl harbour at school a few years ago the whole class was crying!
Its awful if your at school and they show you movies that make the class cry at the end. All the tough nuts sit at the back poking fun at the 'crybabies' in front of them. Lovely kids. :thumbsdow

di marco
04-06-2005, 21:19
Its awful if your at school and they show you movies that make the class cry at the end. All the tough nuts sit at the back poking fun at the 'crybabies' in front of them. Lovely kids. :thumbsdow

i hate watching movies at school cos i always cry! but we watched the end at lunchtime so it was only people there watching it that wanted too and so everyone in the room was crying!!! we were in some other classes form room as thats where the tv was and they walked in and looked really alarmed as we were all crying lol!

04-06-2005, 21:25
we were in some other classes form room as thats where the tv was and they walked in and looked really alarmed as we were all crying lol! Lol!! :rotfl: We rarely watch decent movies :crying:, the worst was when Mr. Brenton 'treated' us to Dads Army. I would've enjoyed it more if i didn't have my mates shouting at the teacher to pull down the blinds!!

di marco
04-06-2005, 21:26
Lol!! :rotfl: We rarely watch decent movies :crying:, the worst was when Mr. Brenton 'treated' us to Dads Army. I would've enjoyed it more if i didn't have my mates shouting at the teacher to pull down the blinds!!

lol! our history teacher in yr9 was quite cool so we did loads of cool stuff, like roleplays, and watched blackadder as well as pearl harbour :)

04-06-2005, 21:30
lol! our history teacher in yr9 was quite cool so we did loads of cool stuff, like roleplays, and watched blackadder as well as pearl harbour :) un-fair!! Our history teacher thinks a fun lesson is reading a piece from a text book and making us draw a spider diagram of it!! :thumbsdow

di marco
05-06-2005, 08:04
un-fair!! Our history teacher thinks a fun lesson is reading a piece from a text book and making us draw a spider diagram of it!! :thumbsdow

lol! spider diagrams were like the things we had to do when he actually made us do work!!!

05-06-2005, 08:47
lol! spider diagrams were like the things we had to do when he actually made us do work!!!
ohhhhh, i hate my teacher!!!! But saying that, last friday, we did watch the simpsons in our history lesson :thumbsup: !!

di marco
05-06-2005, 08:49
ohhhhh, i hate my teacher!!!! But saying that, last friday, we did watch the simpsons in our history lesson :thumbsup: !!

we used to watch the simpsons in science and re. at the end of every half time the science teachers used to all bring in loads of simpsons and friends videos and we used to watch them. and in re our teacher just used to let us watch them and he used to try and find something in it which was slightly related to re lol!

05-06-2005, 08:53
we used to watch the simpsons in science and re. at the end of every half time the science teachers used to all bring in loads of simpsons and friends videos and we used to watch them. and in re our teacher just used to let us watch them and he used to try and find something in it which was slightly related to re lol!
Our re teacher thought that Edward scissor hands actually had something to to with r.e!! But, the class couldn't see that!!

di marco
05-06-2005, 08:55
we watched my big fat greek wedding last year before we left for our gcses

05-06-2005, 08:56
we watched my big fat greek wedding last year before we left for our gcses
So un-fair, we have all the crappy movies!! :thumbsdow

di marco
05-06-2005, 09:00
So un-fair, we have all the crappy movies!! :thumbsdow

we get some crappy videos too! like science programmes that were filmed in the 70s or something, and history videos with really old men presenting them! my sis got to watch the whole of gladiator in her history lesson last year, we only got to see the end :(

05-06-2005, 09:04
Oh our classes crack up if we watch some of those old 70's videos. We take the mick out of the way they talk, dress, stand...anything it's just HILARIOUS when they pretend not to know what they are talking about and ask the 'expert' and they explain and the presenter does the whole "really? I never knew that"!!! :rotfl:

di marco
05-06-2005, 11:47
Oh our classes crack up if we watch some of those old 70's videos. We take the mick out of the way they talk, dress, stand...anything it's just HILARIOUS when they pretend not to know what they are talking about and ask the 'expert' and they explain and the presenter does the whole "really? I never knew that"!!! :rotfl:

yeh i know, they are funny! we take the mick out of their clothes and hair too! i mean they cant be that naive on these programmes so stop pretending, we see right through it!!!

05-06-2005, 11:49
yeh i know, they are funny! we take the mick out of their clothes and hair too! i mean they cant be that naive on these programmes so stop pretending, we see right through it!!!
LOL :rotfl:

SarahWakefield
27-06-2005, 10:05
My Favourite Film Ending Has To Be The Shawshank Redemption Its So Uplifting Oh And Dirty Dancing Is A Good Ending!

Katy
27-06-2005, 10:37
i think Dirty Dancing has a great ending. I think Shrek as well thats really funny.

Kaydie
27-06-2005, 15:49
I like the ending in 'stand by me' it made me cry the first time i watched it.