PDA

View Full Version : Kevins Secret

Timalay
18-01-2007, 18:47
Does anybody know what it is the secret the Shelly knows about Kevin?

*If there already is a topic on this please tell and I will delete it

alan45
18-01-2007, 18:56
I dont think he is DEANs real father

Richie_lecturer
18-01-2007, 21:14
He has a load of Oasis memorabelia (this is Mr Blur we're talking about, naughty naughty...).

xxloopylauraxx
18-01-2007, 23:10
maybe he was the reason the other son died jimbo or something i think they said his name was. or that he walked out with the 3 children and she kept trying to contact them but he never let them?

Shellymez
19-01-2007, 08:35
i dont think he is the real dad of any of them... we'll soon find out though wont we?

Abbie
19-01-2007, 16:33
Hmm I dont really know but it has to be huge or dramatcic, well better be.

Luna
19-01-2007, 16:54
well it says on the other spoilers that have just been posted that kevin has to flee the square after the secret is out and deano sets fire to the Carlot so it must be really bad then

Abbie
19-01-2007, 16:56
well it says on the other spoilers that have just been posted that kevin has to flee the square after the secret is out and deano sets fire to the Carlot so it must be really bad then
Really? well its must be then, wonder if the other ideas that he is not the father could come true

Siobhan
19-01-2007, 17:10
I am wondering if Kevin asked Shirley to abort Deano.. was jim born with ME or something like that and he might have been scared when she got pregnant on Deano.. maybe Kevin didn't want Deano to be born :searchme:

Abbie
19-01-2007, 17:11
I am wondering if Kevin asked Shirley to abort Deano.. was jim born with ME or something like that and he might have been scared when she got pregnant on Deano.. maybe Kevin didn't want Deano to be born :searchme:

Sorry I got the first half of the sentence but Im confused about the rest.

Siobhan
19-01-2007, 17:15

Thought I remember Kevin saying Jimbo (the son who died) was born with some decease. I could be wrong but if you have one child with an illness you might be reluctant to have a second child incase they have the same

Abbie
19-01-2007, 17:33

Thought I remember Kevin saying Jimbo (the son who died) was born with some decease. I could be wrong but if you have one child with an illness you might be reluctant to have a second child incase they have the same
Oh right, yep that is true we've have doing about those things in science and the chanes.
Well maybe, but thats too similar to the Gail and david thing.

parkerman
19-01-2007, 18:06
Thought I remember Kevin saying Jimbo (the son who died) was born with some decease.
We are all born to die, Siobhan!

JustJodi
19-01-2007, 18:51
I do not think he is the father of the kids at all,or it could be something else entirely like he really is an alien, or has been banned from Tescos for shoppin in his shorts ?? :lol: who knows..:searchme: EE is bound to give us a crap secret!!!:wall:

Kim
19-01-2007, 20:23
Does anybody know what it is the secret the Shelly knows about Kevin?

*If there already is a topic on this please tell and I will delete it

Thought I remember Kevin saying Jimbo (the son who died) was born with some decease.

It's Shirley, not Shelly. Just thought I'd point it out.

Jimbo was born with cystic fibrosis.

xxloopylauraxx
19-01-2007, 20:44
on tonights episode kevin told carly shirley left the children. maybe when deano was born shirley had post natal depression and kevin didnt understand or know about it and put her in a special unit like what ashley did to claire in corrie. and told the kids she abanoned them. i hope we find out soon.

Richie_lecturer
19-01-2007, 22:12
maybe Kevin didn't want Deano to be born :searchme:

Shame that didn't become a reality....

Kim
19-01-2007, 22:15
That gives me food for thought. Maybe Shirley had started going off the rails a bit (drinking etc,) so he wanted to end it, but then Deano was conceived. Shirley could easily bypass anything negative towards her, as if that was the case, Deano wouldn't be interested in anything Kevin has to say. Seems like typical EE aswell, copy of David Platt from Coronation Street.

Kim
20-01-2007, 10:36
I've had another idea. Jimbo was the eldest, so maybe he was actually Kevin's, but both parents were carriers of cystic fibrosis, so that increased the chances of him having it and he got it. So then Shirley could have gone off sleeping with other men, then had Carly and Deano, which had less of a chance of having cystic fibrosis, because their Dad wasn't a carrier. Then Kevin could have found out that he was only the biological father of Jimbo, who soon died, but Kevin was attached to Deano and Carly having brought them up and also because his only child would have been dead. Then it could have happened the way Shirley said with her walking out.

deadlyvampiress
22-01-2007, 00:03
When Kevin and Shirley were in the toilets he made a point of saying "MY kids" and if they weren't his then surely Shirley would have said "but they aren't are they?" or something similar. I doubt that something as trivial as Kevin not being their dad would make him decide to just pack up and leave.

Siobhan
22-01-2007, 10:02
When Kevin and Shirley were in the toilets he made a point of saying "MY kids" and if they weren't his then surely Shirley would have said "but they aren't are they?" or something similar. I doubt that something as trivial as Kevin not being their dad would make him decide to just pack up and leave.

I don't think that means anything... My brother in law is not the biological father of my sisters kids but he stil says "my kids" as he brought them up

Skits
22-01-2007, 14:16
if kevin isn't their real father, he stood by them when shirley left so that's not a bad thing. it doesn't warrant him having to leave the square.

claire81
22-01-2007, 14:29
I can't believe EE are keeping quiet on this one. The suspense is killing me. It'll probably be someting really dull but I would just like to know.....

Siobhan
22-01-2007, 14:36
maybe Shirley want to leave Kevin and take the kids but he wouldn't let her and threw her out and then told them that she walked??
I am just guessing here and it better be a good secret cause they are keeping very very quiet on this one

Kim
23-01-2007, 21:07
I read in soaplife that it is something to do with Jimbo, but concerns all three of them. Phil Daniels who plays Kevin pointed out in the interview that Kevin did not kill Jimbo.

Kevin leaves because of what Carly says to him when she discovers the secret.

Abbie
23-01-2007, 21:10
I read in soaplife that it is something to do with Jimbo, but concerns all three of them. Phil Daniels who plays Kevin pointed out in the interview that Kevin did not kill Jimbo.

Hmm :hmm: very interesting, well it better be something good, as in well I think you all know. As i was saying it better be something good now after all this talking about it.

parkerman
24-01-2007, 10:29
I think the real secret is that they find out that Phil Daniels used to be a good actor before he joined the cast of Eastenders.

Richie_lecturer
24-01-2007, 13:51
Actually that's very true!

Maybe they find out Kevin is suffering from quadrophenia.

alan45
24-01-2007, 14:01
I think the real secret is that they find out that Phil Daniels used to be a good actor before he joined the cast of Eastenders.
Nowadays they would be better off with Paul Daniels

parkerman
24-01-2007, 14:04
:clap: I like it. Not a lot....:thumbsup:

alan45
24-01-2007, 14:17
:clap: I like it. Not a lot....:thumbsup:

Maybe he could make all the deadwood disappear

Now thats Magic!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

instinct
27-01-2007, 17:36
The secret is on the following link:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tvandfilm/soapbox/tm_headline=whacking-a-wicks%26method=full%26objectid=18524018%26siteid=9 4762-name_page.html

Luna
27-01-2007, 18:00
is that it!!!! what an anti climax :thumbsdow

Sam-Elle
27-01-2007, 18:21
same....not at all impressed by that... *yawn*

Chloe O'brien
27-01-2007, 18:41
by the look on pat's face I expected it to be a lot worse than that.

Kim
27-01-2007, 19:05
*Yawn* I guessed that a week ago.

Abbie
27-01-2007, 20:03
Well thats a bit boring since everyone has guessed that already.

Cherryz
28-01-2007, 02:26
I had this wild dream last night that the secret was...Shirley's a man! It was very odd to say the last lol.

But this whole 'you're not the father' thing is rather...hmm.

DaVeyWaVey
28-01-2007, 13:05
I thought the secret would be something like that, very predictable. :thumbsdow

Chris_2k11
28-01-2007, 14:51
I thought it was gonna be something really good.

Dutchgirl
28-01-2007, 15:08
So has Phil Daniels left the show for good or is he coming back?:hmm:

Richie_lecturer
28-01-2007, 15:29
No, he'll be back. It's just a short break. :thumbsdow

Richie_lecturer
28-01-2007, 15:30
I thought it was gonna be something really good.

Remember Chris, this is 21st Century EE - Parson's Egg.

Dutchgirl
28-01-2007, 17:23
No, he'll be back. It's just a short break. :thumbsdow
Ah, thanks, I think he is funny! I like his character, a grumpy but sympathetical man.

Richie_lecturer
28-01-2007, 21:50
I find him funny for the wrong reasons. Every time he's on screen, my toes mysteriously curl. :o

alan45
28-01-2007, 22:28
I thought the secret would be something like that, very predictable. :thumbsdowThats DE for you. Predictable nonsense

Dutchgirl
29-01-2007, 09:25
I find him funny for the wrong reasons. Every time he's on screen, my toes mysteriously curl. :o

Maybe some sort of allergic reaction, does it appear with any kind of rash? Maybe you should get it checked out! And does i only manifests itself with Phil Daniels?

Hahaha. Just kidding. I have the same symptoms with Max Branning.:(

callummc
30-01-2007, 15:10
can't say i didn't guess rhat one,i was hoping i was wrong and ee would suprise me,talk about regurgitating old storys with different charectors,do they actually write new scripts or just change names om old ones

Siobhan
30-01-2007, 15:12
can't say i didn't guess rhat one,i was hoping i was wrong and ee would suprise me,talk about regurgitating old storys with different charectors,do they actually write new scripts or just change names om old ones

but what i want to know is it all kids or just Deano??? or is he only Jimbo's dad? hence the illness in him and not the others??

parkerman
30-01-2007, 15:24
Didn't he tell both of them last night that he wasn't their dad?

Siobhan
30-01-2007, 16:23
Didn't he tell both of them last night that he wasn't their dad?
he just said "I am not your dad" but we don't know if he was looking at both or just one.. and he said he was not "their" dad he didn't say anything else...
Ok maybe i am just hoping he is not Deano's dad or Just jimbo's.. make it a bit more exciting

Kim
30-01-2007, 17:55
He is Jimbo's Dad. I read in soaplife a week or so ago that the secret was to do with Jimbo, but not directly to do with him. That would be the only reason for sticking around, I think, because his only child had died and he was attached to the others. Also, there was nothing of Kevin wanting to leave when the kids were younger, but he was all for going when he first arrived in the square.

eastenders mad
30-01-2007, 19:29
i couldn't believe he is not the father of Carly and Deano.
I wonder who the dad is then???
So he is Jimbo's dad that's probably why he keeps saying to shirley remeber the son that died.

Abbie
30-01-2007, 22:14
i couldn't believe he is not the father of Carly and Deano.
I wonder who the dad is then???
So he is Jimbo's dad that's probably why he keeps saying to shirley remeber the son that died.

I think he might me, otherwise Shirley would of said something to him when he said that

JustJodi
30-01-2007, 22:24
Well the secrets are out and we now know that Carly and Deano both have different daddies,, boy Shirley was a real SLAPPER..
I honestly think that Carly and Deano will realize now that Kevin really is the only DADDY they ever had !!!! What he said to Deano tonight at the car lot office was right on the money..He might not have been their dad by blood, but he was there for them and loved them !!!! sniff sniff
Now Shirley no longer has any HOLD on Kevin.. the cats outta da bag

frankihope
07-02-2007, 13:18
Is Kevin coming back soon? He has gone on about their mum leaving them and now hes disapeared! I heard that it was Carlys fault why he left but not sure why

parkerman
07-02-2007, 13:41
You didn't watch last week's episodes then?

Richie_lecturer
07-02-2007, 17:25
Or maybe Frankie's so bored like I was that she switched off!

Kevin won't be back for at least another month. Sadly, he is coming back.

frankihope
08-02-2007, 08:29
I miss one episode a week because of my driving lesson!! obviously that was it!! can you fill me in please?

Siobhan
08-02-2007, 11:00
I miss one episode a week because of my driving lesson!! obviously that was it!! can you fill me in please?

We have section called episode guide so you can read that to catch up with EE for the week you missed!! (just to let you know, you can't reply in that thread)