PDA

View Full Version : Home and away goss

kacixxx
02-03-2005, 17:04
[I]Hayley starts to go out with Kim Hyde, but he also has a secret admirer, none other than Scott Hunter. Loads of spoilers like this are provided on www.homeandaway.com.auxxxx :p

Debs
02-03-2005, 18:00
i been on that site but it never seems to be updated. ive been reading the same thing for weeks!

E4cett
04-03-2005, 14:20
the official home and away site has been a bit slow in getting updated. First of all sallys diary never got updated and the only good info you could get was off 'this week.' now it seems the 'this week' section hasn't been updated for two weeks but they have added another week to sallys diary, its still only upto november 2004 tho. :-(

Sarabelle
08-03-2005, 18:29
isn't it Hayley who scott fanices and not Kim

melmarshall858
09-03-2005, 08:37
scott has feeling for haylie but wont admit it to anyone other than beth and zoe as he feels she is not ready to move on from noah.
after the plane crash haylie develops feeling for kim after everyone has been tring to push them together however this only lasts for a short time and they split. zoe tells haylie how scott really feels and after alot of consideration she realises she feels the same and she has a 'sign' from noah to let het know its ok to move on. when she goes to tell him though he introduces her to his new girlfriend lisa who he is moving to the city to be with (she is married with kids and haylie finds out so i presume she will tell him and they will eventually get together)

MRSM2B
09-03-2005, 15:24
there is a Site called www.backtothebay.com they have a message board and you will get up to date episodes as they are showen Oz and all the spoilers that you can handle.... But be sure you want to know everything before you go there cause it is a good one!!