PDA

View Full Version : Soap Review 2006 - Emmerdale

Chris_2k11
04-01-2007, 01:36
2006 is now over. We did this at the end of 2005 and now is your chance to say what you have thought of Emmerdale over the year of 2006. Please fill in the folllowing categories with your opinons.. :)

Best/Worst Character

Best/Worst Storyline

Best/Worst Newcomer

Best/Worst Exit

Best/Worst Return

Best/Worst Episode

Best/Worst Comedy Moment

Best/Worst Dramatic Moment

Best/Worst Cliffhanger

Best/Worst Quote

Best/Worst Duo

My personal thoughts on Emmerdale over 2006 are:

Kim
04-01-2007, 18:28
Best/Worst Character: Sadie/Eric

Best/Worst Storyline: Cain kidnapping Sadie and Tom/Jasmine's pregnancy

Best/Worst Newcomer: None really stand out/Eric's son.

Best/Worst Exit: Alice/Sadie

Best/Worst Return: /

Best/Worst Episode: Xmas one/all of them with Toni in.

Best/Worst Comedy Moment:

Best/Worst Dramatic Moment:

Best/Worst Cliffhanger: Who killed Tom King/ the police investigating Alice's death.

Best/Worst Quote: "I loved Andy, at least I didn't sleep with him as some experiment for my biology exam! /

Best/Worst Duo: /Debbie/Jasmine

I'll have to edit this, can't think of the rest at the moment.

Babe14
05-01-2007, 09:35
Best/Worst Character - Matthew King/Scott Windsor

Best/Worst Storyline - Anything King/Dngle/Sugden related/Anything invoving Scott Windsor

Best/Worst Newcomer - The Sinclairs/Toni

Best/Worst Exit - Tom King's Murder/Cain Leaving

Best/Worst Return - Cain/Sadie

Best/Worst Episode - King/Dingle/Sugden/Sinclair related/Scott Windsor

Best/Worst Comedy Moment - Diane/Val/Eric/Betty/Sandy/Viv/Bob

Best/Worst Dramatic Moment - House Collapse/Scott Windsor with his kit off

Best/Worst Cliffhanger - Tom King/Tom King

Best/Worst Quote - Too Many

Best/Worst Duo - Jack/Diane/Matt/Jimmy/Carl/Val/Eric/Betty/sandy/Viv/Bob/Scott/Scott

alan45
05-01-2007, 15:03
Best/Worst Character - Delialah Dingle/Scott Windsor Patsy Kensit JO whatshername

Best/Worst Storyline - Anything with the Kings or Dingles/Anything invoving Scott Windsor or Patsy Kensit or the Jo Andy Story

Best/Worst Newcomer - The Sinclairs/Jo Toni Patsy Kensit

Best/Worst Exit - Tom King's Murder/Patsy Kensit Leaving

Best/Worst Return - Cain and Emily/Sadie

Best/Worst Episode - Home farm and its characters/Scott Windsor the slimeball and Patsy Kensit

Best/Worst Comedy Moment - Patsy Kensits Horse Casserole Patsy Kensits total lack of expression
Best/Worst Dramatic Moment - House Collapse/Patsy Kensit trying to seduce Tom/Matthew/Cain/Jimmy and anyone else she wanted to s**G

Best/Worst Cliffhanger - Tom King/Patsy Kensit still living

Best/Worst Quote - Too Many Oh Matthew (PK again)
Best/Worst Duo - Jack/Diane/ Matt/Jimmy/ Val/Eric/ Betty/Sandy/Viv/Bob Edna /Tootsie/Patsy Kensit and her botox Lips

Overall an Excellent year for Emmerdale 9/10

Babe14
06-01-2007, 08:35
Best/Worst Character - Delialah Dingle/Scott Windsor Patsy Kensit JO whatshername

Best/Worst Storyline - Anything with the Kings or Dingles/Anything invoving Scott Windsor or Patsy Kensit or the Jo Andy Story

Best/Worst Newcomer - The Sinclairs/Jo Toni Patsy Kensit

Best/Worst Exit - Tom King's Murder/Patsy Kensit Leaving

Best/Worst Return - Cain and Emily/Sadie

Best/Worst Episode - Home farm and its characters/Scott Windsor the slimeball and Patsy Kensit

Best/Worst Comedy Moment - Patsy Kensits Horse Casserole Patsy Kensits total lack of expression
Best/Worst Dramatic Moment - House Collapse/Patsy Kensit trying to seduce Tom/Matthew/Cain/Jimmy and anyone else she wanted to s**G

Best/Worst Cliffhanger - Tom King/Patsy Kensit still living

Best/Worst Quote - Too Many Oh Matthew (PK again)
Best/Worst Duo - Jack/Diane/ Matt/Jimmy/ Val/Eric/ Betty/Sandy/Viv/Bob Edna /Tootsie/Patsy Kensit and her botox Lips

Overall an Excellent year for Emmerdale 9/10

I see we have more or less the same opinions on our soaps and characters these days.:D and I see your about as fond as PK as I am of Vernon.:lol:

Yes Emmerdale/Corrie are on top form right now, storylines, writing,actors/actresses and wonderful charactes.:D