stingray finds advice wont help in facing his first sexual experience
carmella moves in with connor
stuart and sindi nab the wrong man
the police close in on boyd as main suspect
shaz dumps stingray before he dumps her
steph has her day in court
toadie wants to but stu out of number 30
co habiting proves a challenge for connor and carmella
steph recieves a suspended sentance but michael vows to get justice forhis dads death
boyd faces a harrowing interview with the police
boydds self confidence hits rock bottom
paul make izzy a temptin offer
paul develops an obsession with lilyana
pauls financial offer causes tension betwwen izzy and karl
stingrays older brother dylan arrives to amixed reception
stuart comes to grips with permenant blindness
stingray struggles to accept his brother
davids election helps paul get closer to lilyana
boyds career chouce creates tension with sky and his friends
stingray and serenas romance is rekindled
izzy attacks karl after misinterpreting pauls behaviour
david wins a seat on the local council
carmella staff walk out and the magazine faces disaster
summer punches another child at school
stuart gets knocked down by a truck
boyd has bulimia.
caleb pressurises summer into doing things she not comfortable with

SoapRach
03-03-2005, 13:16
Thanks for those. I didn't know Charlie had a son. Has he been in any episodes over here yet?

Debs
03-03-2005, 15:11
he hasnt been in any episodes yet but i think charlie dies next week so he must come in soon

stacyefc
03-03-2005, 15:57
does anyone know how charlie dies?

Bad Wolf
03-03-2005, 17:21
its left suspiciously, steph gets arrested and its unsure whether he dies in is sleep or she helps him like he asks her to

hope this helps

lots of love

gbnut
03-03-2005, 22:50
i thought boyd has schizophrenia not bulimea??

Debs
04-03-2005, 09:54
erinsborough.com has episode guides for the episodes that have been on in australia and it says that boyd has bulimia. that is all i know at the mo.

SoapRach
04-03-2005, 15:10
erinsborough.com also has a thing about boyd becoming schizophrenic.

Freds
04-03-2005, 19:44
maybe he has both!

Crazy Gal 88
04-03-2005, 20:20
Hi um can you tell me if Stu dies wen hes hit by a truck and if him and Sindi stay together? Thanks

Debs
04-03-2005, 23:11
sorry soaprach must have missed that bit!! maybe he dooes get both

crazy gal 88 - stu dosent die just get concussion and a bit bruisedand yeah i think they stay together for the time being!

Crazy Gal 88
05-03-2005, 18:07
O good - Im glad but how mean can they be to one character in such a short space of time?!

Debs
05-03-2005, 18:20
i know being held in arobbery, almost dieing in a an explosion, blindess, knocked down by a truck!!!! give the bloke a break!!

Crazy Gal 88
05-03-2005, 18:35
yeh - i was like ahh poor Stu - he deserves some happiness now so hopefully him and Sindi will stay together.

Debs
05-03-2005, 19:51
yeah him and sindi seem much better suited

zippo
06-03-2005, 01:33
does anyone know if stu will stay blind?? so far in australia he is...

Crazy Gal 88
06-03-2005, 11:43
I have no idea - i hope not but in all the spoilers it reads 'permanent blindness' although i have a feeling he'll recover. is he still with Sindi in Australia?

Crazy Gal 88
06-03-2005, 18:08
I have some good news for those of you interested in the 'Stu and Sindi thing' in Australia it's just happened - soon after he is blinded he leaves Sindi and moves back into Number 30. However, later on in the week he moves back out again to be with her.

Has anyone got any suspicions about who starts the fire/ Ive suddenly thought it could well be Summer when she tries smoking with Lisa!? Has anyone else heard this?

Crazy Gal 88
06-03-2005, 18:12
Hi er in the fire I thought only Gus dies so does anyone know how Loe dies?

Debs
07-03-2005, 10:36
i heard that lou has a heart attack but didnt know he died! i think that it is paul who starts the fire it funny how he suddenly appears after the fire! or maybe it is izzy as gus dies!

emseyd
07-03-2005, 13:45
i don't think it can be izzy cos she runs away and only comes back for karl! and gus is already dead before the fire starts. maybe luca comes back- he has history with starting fires??!!

SoapRach
07-03-2005, 13:55
does anyone know if stu will stay blind?? so far in australia he is...

Normally in soaps people have miraculous recoveries. Every now and again someone will be paralysed or blind and then recover (I'm sure there are exceptions like Chris in Emmerdale). I guess it limits future storylines for them, and how much the actor can do. I don't think this is the right thing to do, it just seems to be the case in general.

Debs
07-03-2005, 14:05
i don't think it can be izzy cos she runs away and only comes back for karl! and gus is already dead before the fire starts. maybe luca comes back- he has history with starting fires??!!

yeah but izzy is around still when the explosion happens isnt she??? stranger things have happened. completely forgot about luka and his fire obsession!! so he could be! is it the explosion happening this week??

Crazy Gal 88
07-03-2005, 19:05
yeh it is. i thought about Lucas but wouldn't that be a bit too obvious? My new theory is Summer because of the up-dates on 'Neighbours.com' that Summer's smoking experience put her off for life - or something like that anyway!

zippo
17-03-2005, 21:43
yeh it is. i thought about Lucas but wouldn't that be a bit too obvious? My new theory is Summer because of the up-dates on 'Neighbours.com' that Summer's smoking experience put her off for life - or something like that anyway!

i dont think that is correct as that was on neighbours.com a week ago and the thing with summers smoking experience is about ciggeretes... as neighbours are ahead of us about 8 weeks