PDA

View Full Version : Sisters

heardki
02-01-2007, 13:31
I heard that Shirley Wicks & Pat Butcher are sisters, anyone else heard this. Mo should know, as she was married to Pat's brother :angel:

Kim
02-01-2007, 13:43
I heard that Shirley Wicks & Pat Butcher are sisters, anyone else heard this. Mo should know, as she was married to Pat's brother :angel:

I don't think this is true somehow. If it was, there'd have to be a very big twist to the story, like their parents split up and they stayed with different parents, for example.

Cornishbabe
02-01-2007, 17:06
Well pat was a wicks but im not sure if he was born a wicks or was married one

Jojo
02-01-2007, 21:09
Isn't Kevin, Pats nephew? In which case, surely Shirley would be her niece (if we are talking about Kevin's ex wife thats played by Linda Henry that is...if we aren't - ignore me :D )

Kim
03-01-2007, 13:03
That's right, JoJo, which is why I thought it couldn't be true. She was a married Wicks. Her sons Simon and David are Wicks's. I don't recall her husband's name, though.

Xx-Vicky-xX
03-01-2007, 13:20
That's right, JoJo, which is why I thought it couldn't be true. She was a married Wicks. Her sons Simon and David are Wicks's. I don't recall her husband's name, though.

Wasn't it Brian Wicks - the name rings a bell but im not 100% sure

meicclebabe
04-01-2007, 14:07
i thought her name was pat harris (i assume thats her madin name as it was mo harris wasn't it cause mo married pats brother) thats what big mo called her when they first met again

Kim
07-01-2007, 14:56
Her name is Pat Evans at the moment. This is because she married again, to Roy, who died of a heart attack in 2003.

Jojo
07-01-2007, 15:04
Pat was originally Pat Harris - Mo married Jimmy, Pat's brother. Pat has also been Beale, Wicks and Butcher, but at the moment is Evans.

As far as we are aware, Pat only had brothers - Jimmy and Geoff, so any sisters there may be, would probably be unknown to Mo and more than likely Pat aswell. It could end up being one of those, long lost adopted sisters storylines or something like that maybe.