PDA

View Full Version : Interviews with the rest

Jojo
22-12-2006, 16:56
All interviews with the others will be posted here. Speculate who is who as soon as their interview has been posted.

Lindsey

Did you enjoy your time on the Island?
Yeah it was really fun, flirting with the boys constantly, fighting with the girls constantly – it was all good

Are you glad you came?
Yeah I really am they are all really great people I had a lot of fun with them and I even managed to arrange to spend time with the lovely Jude at New Year so that was worth it on its own never mind the rest of it

Did you think you could have had a lasting relationship with anyone on the Island?
I did think maybe Dec but he was a coward I don’t know why I ever idolised him to be honest but it was probably best in the long run he left when he did or I wouldn’t have got involved with Jude

Do you think anyone on the Island will get it together and stay together after this has finished?
I would like to think that my relationship with Jude hasn’t just been some fun in the sun but we will see soon enough

Would you change anything about your time on the Island?
No not really, well maybe I would not get so upset about Dec but other than that I was just myself and I never want to change who I am

CrazyLea
22-12-2006, 17:03
I think this is Vicky!!!

Abbie
22-12-2006, 17:18
I think this is Vicky!!!
........................... Now that you say that, i think you could be right.

Siobhan
22-12-2006, 17:21
I think Vicky is either lindsay or Kerry... I would lean more towards Lindsay

Dr. Tangliss
22-12-2006, 17:54
Me thinks Spicy is Lindsey, regarding Kerry me thinks that was Debs, and blue Em's (Scrooges Bedtime Dream) George..

As for Jude, I have my suspicions!

Jojo
22-12-2006, 20:09
Yes, I really did, it was a fab 4 weeks.

Are you glad you came?
Yep I definitely am! What's 4 weeks out of my busy schedule hey? And I met some great people! And well some not so great

Did you think you could have had a lasting relationship with anyone on the Island?
Well honestly? No. I thought Kerry and I might hook up a couple of times.. but I've thought about it, and I don't think she likes me that much, besides, I like being single

Do you think anyone on the Island will get it together and stay together after this has finished?
Nope. No love, just lust me thinks. I did think Charlotte and Jude.. until well ya know.

Yes, I'd be awake more. Sleeping is so boring, I realise this now

Jojo
22-12-2006, 20:11

I loved my time on the island, who wouldn't want an all expenses paid hoilday in the sun, in the middle of winter.

Are you glad you came?

You bet. Although it was stressful at times. I wouldn't missed taking part

I would have said that Jude and Charlotte would have stuck together before she was evicted, cause they were made for each other, but if not them then I would like to get to know Robbie more away from the island so you never know.

No none I really enjoyed taking part. I met some truly amazing people on there, and I hope to keep in touch with all of them when we get home.

Chloe O'brien
22-12-2006, 20:44
I to think Vicky was Lindsey and I have my suspitions that Debs was Jude

CrazyLea
22-12-2006, 21:51
I think Shaza is Kerry!!
And possibly Spicy for Robbie?

.:SpIcYsPy:.
22-12-2006, 23:20
Erm Vicky could be Lindsay and Jude was Debs :searchme:

Just want to congratulate everyone who was taking part!! Well done people!! :cheer: x

Jojo
24-12-2006, 12:20
Are you glad you came?

Definitely! I had a lot of fun!

I dunno ... its a strange environment! I would like to see Kez again after this though ....

No i think a few of the relationships started were just to 'pair up' to gain votes *cough* jude *cough*

Not at all! Well ... maybe be around a bit more .. but then santa has lots of work to do at this time of year!

Can I just say a big thanks to Ems and Luna for doing this ... especially so close to Xmas when they must have been tearing their hair out with personal stuff. Its ok for us contestants ... if its too much we can quit ... but they cant !

SO thanks guys for making the last few weeks interesting!

Jojo
24-12-2006, 12:22
Who was who:

Lindsey - Vicky
Robbie - Crazylea
George - Ems
Kerry - Kath
Jude - Debs

Thanks to everyone for taking part.

Abbie
24-12-2006, 12:55
Who was who:

Lindsey - Vicky
Robbie - Crazylea
George - Ems
Kerry - Kath
Jude - Debs

WOw well done everyone!!!!! :clap:

Chloe O'brien
24-12-2006, 16:09
Oh my word Lea and Ems as George and Robbie. I couldn't wished for a better pair to lust over :rotfl: Seriously well done to everyone who took part. Extra applause has to go to Ems and Leeze for all there hard work and cheek they took over the past four week. :bow: :bow:

CrazyLea
24-12-2006, 21:53
:eek: Kath was Kerry!! Didn't expect that :p Well done!!

And well done to the rest of you too!! All did fab!

Chloe O'brien
24-12-2006, 23:44
Can I ask who Gavin and Keira were. I've got to say bringing in Gavin was a cracker :rotfl:

Xx-Vicky-xX
27-12-2006, 10:30
Who was who:

Lindsey - Vicky
Robbie - Crazylea
George - Ems
Kerry - Kath
Jude - Debs

Well done everyone :D you all did really well and thanks for running it Em (JJ/JoJo) & Luna it was fun well done to you both :D

Em
27-12-2006, 19:19
Can I ask who Gavin and Keira were. I've got to say bringing in Gavin was a cracker :rotfl:

Totally agree that was genius!

Debs
29-12-2006, 23:20
Me thinks Spicy is Lindsey, regarding Kerry me thinks that was Debs, and blue Em's (Scrooges Bedtime Dream) George..

Who did you think was jude dr t????????

i really thought it would be obvious it was me!

Debs
29-12-2006, 23:21
just to add a huge thanks to ems for her fabby daily deciders! they got my brain going. I miss them! :rotfl:

thanks for running it ems and luna i had a great time!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
29-12-2006, 23:42
just to add a huge thanks to ems for her fabby daily deciders! they got my brain going. I miss them! :rotfl:

Happy Birthday to Jude today!! :D :rotfl:

Well done Emzz and Luna xx

Chloe O'brien
29-12-2006, 23:47

I thought you were either Jude or Charlotte just cause of you being online a lot and late at nite. By the way I have a message from Kerry. Where is her bacon sandwich you promised her over a week ago she is starving :rotfl:

Debs
29-12-2006, 23:52

I thought you were either Jude or Charlotte just cause of you being online a lot and late at nite. By the way I have a message from Kerry. Where is her bacon sandwich you promised her over a week ago she is starving :rotfl:

oh bummmm! its still in the oven! gawd!! love island will burn down quick someone phone fearney :rotfl:

Chloe O'brien
29-12-2006, 23:56
quick search the beach for a skeleton with big baps. Poor Kerry could be starving out there :rotfl:

Debs
29-12-2006, 23:58
quick search the beach for a skeleton with big baps. Poor Kerry could be starving out there :rotfl:

:rotfl: ill put my jude hat on and search for some big baps willingly!! :rotfl: not sure about the skeleton bit though!

well done kath, Kerry was fab!! the one that jude never went for!! Kerry was just to tough to crack :lol:

Chloe O'brien
30-12-2006, 00:03

:rotfl: ill put my jude hat on and search for some big baps willingly!! :rotfl: not sure about the skeleton bit though!

well done kath, Kerry was fab!! the one that jude never went for!! Kerry was just to tough to crack :lol:

Well you see you missed you chance cause she fancied you at the begining but you went and flirted with that charlotte and she fell for George what can I say :D

Well done Debs pity you had so much computer trouble and It was at Christmas

Debs
30-12-2006, 00:14

Well you see you missed you chance cause she fancied you at the begining but you went and flirted with that charlotte and she fell for George what can I say :D

Well done Debs pity you had so much computer trouble and It was at Christmas

he would have dropped that charl;otte for a bit of kerry you know! he liked her at the beginning too! too late now he is all loved up in mnew york with Linds!

yeah my darn internet! :angry:

Chloe O'brien
30-12-2006, 00:48
Kerry is happy that Jude is having a ball in New York. But being a kind hearted loving girl as she is would never had made a move on Jude once he'd hitch up with Charlotte. But who knows maybe one day in cyberland these two souls might hook up. :rotfl:

Dr. Tangliss
30-12-2006, 09:51

Who did you think was jude dr t????????

i really thought it would be obvious it was me!

I thought you was kezzer for some reason. I thought Pinkbanna was Jude.

Dr. Tangliss
30-12-2006, 09:52
As for Charlotte, she has been approached to be in a film with Johnny Depp, apparently he has a thing for her since watching her on Love Island and can't wait to meet her.

Chloe O'brien
30-12-2006, 19:55
when are we going to know who Gavin and Keira were, and has anyone told Keira we're off the island. Maybe she is still in bed :rotfl:

Abbie
30-12-2006, 20:44
Lol O yer I forgot about those too, Looking forward to finding out who they were.

Jessie Wallace
30-12-2006, 21:18
Oooo can we guess who we think they were first?

Jojo
30-12-2006, 21:20
lol - I don't know if we should reveal their alter egos. Have a few guesses first, whilst Fearne runs in and lets Kiera know its finished :rotfl:

Jessie Wallace
30-12-2006, 21:40
Kool, well Gavin i think was you Emz, coz they knew far too much about Rugby. And becuase you were in their i think Keira might have been Lezah.