PDA

View Full Version : Who do you want to win?

Jojo
19-12-2006, 12:02
Please place your votes for who you want to WIN Love Island...

You only have 2 votes and these must be for one male and one female.

Its the final night on Friday, so you have until then to decide.

Who wins - its up to you.

Thanks for voting

Abbie
19-12-2006, 16:24
Have I missed something here but when did Charlotte leave?

Siobhan
19-12-2006, 16:29
Have I missed something here but when did Charlotte leave?

as a punishment for Robbie and Darren (I think) they had to evict someone and they both choose Charlotte

Abbie
19-12-2006, 17:00
as a punishment for Robbie and Darren (I think) they had to evict someone and they both choose Charlotte WHAT!!!! I just cant believe it I thought charlotte was great.

Dr. Tangliss
19-12-2006, 17:02
as a punishment for Robbie and Darren (I think) they had to evict someone and they both choose Charlotte

Not much of a punishment for them though was it.:hmm: :lol:

Jojo
19-12-2006, 21:44
This did all happen over a week ago btw....

And it was punishment for not doing the daily tasks - George would have been involved aswell but didn't come online, therefore Robbie and Darren had to choose. If they had chosen different people - BOTH people chosen would have been evicted.

Dr. Tangliss
19-12-2006, 21:55
fair enough.....but if you are trying to win something, how can eliminating the competition be a punishment??:searchme:

But M'eh it's all over with now anyhow...:)

Abbie
19-12-2006, 21:59
Anyway I cant beileve its the final week already.

Dr. Tangliss
19-12-2006, 22:13
Anyway I cant beileve its the final week already.

Yeah it's gone quickly...............:)

Jojo
22-12-2006, 00:13
It all finishes tonight folks.

Unfortunately, George left the Island early, and due to technical difficulties Jude can now longer come online. :( (unless alter ego texts me and lets me know everythings ok lol)

So...at the moment, it now stands that Robbie is the only male left in the Island, and hence why its been quiet today...

Abbie
22-12-2006, 15:23
WHAT! Jude better be able to come online, he is who I want to win.

CrazyLea
22-12-2006, 15:36
That means Robbie has to win?? I don't think that's very fair? Can't you try and persuade Jude to come back, so he can win :(

Jojo
22-12-2006, 16:47
OK - this is the situation :

Judes alter ego cannot get online until after Xmas. The alter ego texted me and requested that Jude leave, because he can't get on till after Xmas.

His alter ego's comp is broken, plus other things are happening, therefore nothing can be done about this situation. I'm as gutted as they are for not being able to get online, but there is no other way.

If people would prefer, we'll still say that Jude is the winner for the guys, and Kerry is for the girls, and leave it at that and have no official announcements tonight?

I'm actually going to find it possibly difficult to get online tonight aswell at the moment.

Everyone will find out who the alter egos are, their interviews will be posted as soon as I have received them back from each.

Any questions, problems - let me know.

Siobhan
22-12-2006, 16:52
I am happy with that Em.. after all Jude did get most votes so deserves to win.. it is a technical problem and not personal so the alter ego should not lose out this close to the end..

CrazyLea
22-12-2006, 16:53
I personally would rather the thing you said.. say that Jude and Kerry are the winners. As that seems fair. Obviously that's if it's what you and Lee want too :)

Jojo
22-12-2006, 16:54
Ok - Jude and Kerry are the winners

Thanks for taking part

Have a great Xmas

Abbie
22-12-2006, 16:55
Thats sounds good, so they are the winners, as I was gonna say none of them have been on today.