PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think....Jodi/Dec

Jojo
02-12-2006, 13:53
Ok - they weren't on the Island long, but before George M's departure, we had 2 celebs leave - Jodi and Declan.

Who do you think they were??

All thoughts - on Jodi/Declan's alter egos - post here.....

All will be revealed soon..... :ninja:

.:SpIcYsPy:.
02-12-2006, 14:31
Omg they left?! :eek: Why?!.. *Seriously needs to catch up*

I think Declan is Lea for some reason..

Jodi wild guess.. Kath/Ems

Abbie
02-12-2006, 17:21
Well I had a feeling Jodi would leave but I was shocked about Declan.

Debs
02-12-2006, 22:17
I think declan is bondboffin.:hmm: Jodi came in on a monday, I'm going to say Siobhan although i actually dont think it can possibly be her

Abbie
02-12-2006, 22:20
I think declan is bondboffin.:hmm: Jodi came in on a monday, I'm going to say Siobhan although i actually dont think it can possibly be her No i dont think it would of been any of those, i think they are in there still not sure who though.

Siobhan
04-12-2006, 12:49
I think declan is bondboffin.:hmm: Jodi came in on a monday, I'm going to say Siobhan although i actually dont think it can possibly be her

I would actually agree with you about Dec been Bry.. Me as Jodi Marsh, I think that would be the worse person you could ever put me down as, I really really don't like her at all. I was glad when the others were nasty to her. Delighted she left.. I would make a better Dec huns!!!

Debs
04-12-2006, 13:10
I would actually agree with you about Dec been Bry.. Me as Jodi Marsh, I think that would be the worse person you could ever put me down as, I really really don't like her at all. I was glad when the others were nasty to her. Delighted she left.. I would make a better Dec huns!!!

I thought it as she came in on a monday and your mainly on during the week but i dont think you would have given up.

Maybe abi then?? i havet a clue on jodi but im positive dec is bry

Siobhan
04-12-2006, 13:23
I thought it as she came in on a monday and your mainly on during the week but i dont think you would have given up.

Maybe abi then?? i havet a clue on jodi but im positive dec is bry

That is true.. I would have said me too as you are right, I am only here weekdays.. but having said that, when I was doing the SBBB I came on a weekends to fool people

Chloe O'brien
04-12-2006, 15:25
I think it may be newish members to SB who were Jodi and Declan and they've not been prepared for the shock on how much of your time is taken up when participating, which is a shame as even now I still laugh about some of the shananigans of SBB1

Jojo
05-12-2006, 11:21
Shall I all put you out of your misery yet?! :rotfl:

And reveal who they were?

Siobhan
05-12-2006, 11:24
Shall I all put you out of your misery yet?! :rotfl:

And reveal who they were?

Sure you might as well.. I think I am prepared for another shock (first was amber been GeorgeM)

Dr. Tangliss
05-12-2006, 11:24
:cheer:

Please!!!!:D

Debs
05-12-2006, 11:25
YESSSSSSSS tell us!!!

:cheer: :cheer:

Jojo
05-12-2006, 11:29
:rotfl:

Oh ok then....

Declan was played by:

Bondboffin

and Jodi was......

Siobhan

Thanks guys for taking part :D

Dr. Tangliss
05-12-2006, 11:30
:eek:

Well done guys!:cheer:

I did not expect that!

Debs
05-12-2006, 11:32
:rotfl:

Oh ok then....

Declan was played by:

Bondboffin

and Jodi was......

Siobhan

Thanks guys for taking part :D

:eek: :eek: SIOBHAN!!!!!! you made me almost sure it wasnt you:eek: You lied :eek:
:lol:

And i knew it was bry, Bryan you can't fool me!

Well done, you were both great, real shame you didnt stick it out.

Dr. Tangliss
05-12-2006, 11:34
I honestly did not have a clue!

Both of you did well, shame you left :(

Siobhan
05-12-2006, 11:42
I just got too much of a work load. I loved playing Jodi.. I could be a bitch to everyone and it was fun. I only knew her from Celeb BB so I did what she did on that, bitch and then cry...

Sorry Debs, I could say it was me

Dr. Tangliss
05-12-2006, 11:43
I just got too much of a work load. I loved playing Jodi.. I could be a bitch to everyone and it was fun. I only knew her from Celeb BB so I did what she did on that, bitch and then cry...

Well for the short time you were there you did a great job:cheer:

Debs
05-12-2006, 11:45

:lol: you managed to convince me yesterday that it really wasnt you :lol: was racking my tiny little brain last night to think who it could be.

I'd have loved to have seem more of jodie

Siobhan
05-12-2006, 11:46
Well for the short time you were there you did a great job:cheer:

I wanted to go head to head with Charlotte and get it on with Dec, Shame you left too Bry... but unfortunately, Work comes first.. Any other time would have me still there kicking ass

Dr. Tangliss
05-12-2006, 11:49
I wanted to go head to head with Charlotte and get it on with Dec, Shame you left too Bry... but unfortunately, Work comes first.. Any other time would have me still there kicking ass

Now that's what I would have loved to see.

I agree, shame about Dec leaving the Island.

Abbie
05-12-2006, 17:11
Wow well done really didnt expect that.

Chloe O'brien
05-12-2006, 22:50
I would never had guest it was you both who were Jodi and Dec. It's a pity you both had to quit early as I think there would have been some serious fireworks. Well done to you both anyway.