PDA

View Full Version : Xmas cheats and more

tammyy2j
30-11-2006, 13:14
This xmas get ready for a major upset in the Branning household when Max sleeps with his son's girlfriend Stacey. Stacey and Bradley are having problems is trying to help but instead he beds Stacey. Don't worry Tanya won't be left out as she will be hitting the sheets to with Stacey's brother Sean. Talk about keeping it in the family.

Also as Mickey and Li are getting loved up up steps little brother Darren to make a move on his brother's girlfriend.

As Denise and Kevin set about celebrating the festive season expect plenty fireworks when his ex Mrs. Wicks turns up looking a lot like as ex cellmate of Larkhall.

And what did Rebecca see the night her granmother Pauline dies and why are Dot, Joe, Martin and Sonia worried for?

littlemo
30-11-2006, 15:26
The Rebecca thing sounds good! Cause theoretically it could be Martin, Sonia or Joe, because they are all leaving next year.

I don't think it's Martin though. He loves his mum too much to kill her (unless it was an accident), but no I don't think it would happen.

Oh and I am definetely looking forward to seeing Max and Stacey get it on! That's going to be so cool!

Skits
30-11-2006, 16:42
Oh and I am definetely looking forward to seeing Max and Stacey get it on! That's going to be so cool![/QUOTE]

this is going to turn my stomach. hope i'm not eating the xmas dinner at the time.

Chris_2k11
30-11-2006, 16:56
As if she'd sleep with him. What a load of rubbish!

tammyy2j
30-11-2006, 17:27
The Rebecca thing sounds good! Cause theoretically it could be Martin, Sonia or Joe, because they are all leaving next year.

I don't think it's Martin though. He loves his mum too much to kill her (unless it was an accident), but no I don't think it would happen.

Oh and I am definetely looking forward to seeing Max and Stacey get it on! That's going to be so cool!

I think Pauline will exit like Chris Tate in Emmerdale by killing herself and blaming Sonia

Londoner
30-11-2006, 17:38
this is going to turn my stomach. hope i'm not eating the xmas dinner at the time.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing, if they do get it on on xmas day, i will have to record it, my mother will not be pleased if i have to be sick after eating dinner:rotfl: :rotfl:

littlemo
01-12-2006, 02:45
I was thinking the same thing, if they do get it on on xmas day, i will have to record it, my mother will not be pleased if i have to be sick after eating dinner:rotfl: :rotfl:[/QUOTE]

lol. I honestly don't think it'll be that bad. I can imagine it being quite hot!

Nigella harman
01-12-2006, 09:38
I was thinking the same thing, if they do get it on on xmas day, i will have to record it, my mother will not be pleased if i have to be sick after eating dinner:rotfl: :rotfl:

lol. I honestly don't think it'll be that bad. I can imagine it being quite hot![/QUOTE] Oh no!!stop!!!Its tooo gross!How could you get excited over it:eek: :sick: :lol: Hes an old perv!shes only doing it for revenge,as if shed look at him!!!Its just wrong wrong wrong!!!:sick: :lol:

sarah21
01-12-2006, 17:31
I think Pauline will exit like Chris Tate in Emmerdale by killing herself and blaming Sonia

Yes, I can see something like that happening because I heard that someone is going to confess to a crime he didn't commit and that his family and friends will be horrified. Maybe someone confesses to save Sonia from taking the rap. Could it be Joe or Martin? But what exactly has Rebecca seen? :eek:

Eugh, what is wrong with EE to have Stacey and Max together. I hate all this parent/child sharing each other's partners.! It's gross and so wrong on many levels. :wall:

Kim
01-12-2006, 17:51
As if she'd sleep with him. What a load of rubbish!

I agree, too farfetched; same with Tanya and Sean. It wasn't so long ago that she said "You got 3 seconds of me, and you aint getting another one!" I guess one of them kills her and the rest of them are accessories.

slater girl
01-12-2006, 17:53
I mean if stacey would look at max, he is old enough to be her father and by doing this max will be seen as a pervert who like young girls and takes advantage of them, when deep down we know that she still loves bradley and cares for him but she won't admit that at the moment when it happens when she is sleeping with max and the fact that she wants bradley back and she will never stop loving him no matter what happens and bradley is way better looking than his dad.

I mean if stacey's uncle charlie found out he was sleeping with his niece he would call max a pervert who likes sleeping with young girls old enough to be his daughter and treats his son like dirt and probably call max what kind of father would do this to his son by sleeping with his girlfriend.

when charlie and mo would just tell max that bradley and stacey have just had a fight and max took advantage of her and charlie would probably call bradley a decent boy who is raised better and alot better than his father is and is nothing like his father and it is all down to his mum raising him and jim helping him as Mo and charlie are quite friendly and good friends with bradley grandfather jim.

Charlie and Mo and stacey mum jean will tell stacey to get back with bradley after this affair came out with max as stacey mum jean will probably find out and they will probably think max is a pervert who like young girls and think max is sick and even stacey brother sean will and tell stacey to get back with bradley as he is her own age group, i can see it if this affair came out over later on and they would tell stacey this as well you as bradley is a decent boy and stacey won't find any better than him you just see.

DaVeyWaVey
06-12-2006, 22:03
I can't believe Stacey and Max are actually going to sleep together! It's totally unbelievable, i can't imagine Stacey going for Max..I could see a possible closeness between them when Max was comforting her over her abortion, but i thought their closeness wouldn't actually go any further.

The Rebecca thing looks quite exciting! I wonder what she sees? It can't possibly be a whodunnit with Pauline's death could it?! I can't imagine Martin, Sonia or Joe going as far as murder, even if they do find Pauline annoying.

Chloe
07-12-2006, 12:59
I can't see Stacey sleeping with Max - if he tried it on she would just call him a dirty old perv.

JulieBic
11-12-2006, 20:58
I'm wondering if Stacey is Drunk or tipsy and only thinks that Max is Bradley. :searchme:

Chris_2k11
11-12-2006, 21:01
I'm wondering if Stacey is Drunk or tipsy and only thinks that Max is Bradley. :searchme:lmao she'd have to be pretty drunk!! :D :D

JustJodi
17-12-2006, 11:00
I'm wondering if Stacey is Drunk or tipsy and only thinks that Max is Bradley. :searchme:

Stacey would have to be ROARING drunk in order to MISTAKE Max for Bradley,, think of the EXPERINCE Max has :rotfl: Poor Bradley has just one scalp under his belt ( well as far as we know LOL )

Siobhan
18-12-2006, 11:55
Stacey would have to be ROARING drunk in order to MISTAKE Max for Bradley,, think of the EXPERINCE Max has :rotfl: Poor Bradley has just one scalp under his belt ( well as far as we know LOL )

I read in a mag that it is actually stacey that comes on to Max!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: