PDA

View Full Version : Week One - Who do you want to stay - Vote!

Jojo
28-11-2006, 13:15
Here we are for the first poll for who you want to keep in Love Island.

This will be a multiple choice (as a trial for this week, to see how it goes, although we may change this to a single vote only for next week, depending on what happens) but you must vote, like on the real show, for who you want to keep in Love Island. You can vote for up to 4 (four) people maximum. Please do not vote for any more than 4 people though - if you do and don't correct this within a post in this thread, NONE of your votes will be counted.

The poll will close on Friday - eviction will be at 9pm.

Happy Voting...

Any problems/questions - let me know

Jojo
28-11-2006, 13:18
And my apologies to Darren, George M and John, who don't have their own voting box (only 10 options allowed on the poll unfortunately) but as it says, please state which of the three you wish to save within a post in this thread, or your choice will not count.

Thanks

Siobhan
28-11-2006, 13:29
Get jodi out... she is a cow and deserves to be kicked out
Nasty remark to kerry about social welfare

Dr. Tangliss
28-11-2006, 13:35
Lol, I think you are meant to vote for the people you want to keep in not kick out, you nana!:rotfl:

Jojo
28-11-2006, 13:37
Lol, I think you are meant to vote for the people you want to keep in not kick out, you nana!:rotfl: :rotfl: You are right T, hence the title, who do you want to keep in Love Island :rotfl:

:D

Sorry, just wanted it to be a bit different :D

Dr. Tangliss
28-11-2006, 13:39
So you can vote for more then one person?

Can't Siobhan's vote been deleted?:rotfl: :searchme: :rotfl:

Jojo
28-11-2006, 13:40

Can't Siobhan's vote been deleted?:rotfl: :searchme: :rotfl: Yup, you can vote for more than one person, just like on the show, only this time it won't cost you 50p per vote (unless anyone wants to send me it!! :rotfl: )

I don't think it can, so I shall discount it when the Vote Count happens :D

Dr. Tangliss
28-11-2006, 13:42
Ooooh, good stuff! Is there a maximum number of people we can vote for??

I think her vote should be discounted, that's if she has made a mistake.:searchme:

Jojo
28-11-2006, 13:44
Ooooh, good stuff! Is there a maximum number of people we can vote for??

I think her vote should be discounted, that's if she has made a mistake.:searchme: You can vote for all of them if you want, although there must be like 3 or 4 faves people want to keep in there, rather than saying they want all of them.

I just hope people use this in that way, instead of saying, oh i can't decide and voting for all of them to stay as that kinda defeats the object really.

Maybe a limit of 4 people per vote :searchme:

I will discount Siobhans though for Jodi as I think she wants her out rather than in....lol

Dr. Tangliss
28-11-2006, 13:46
I defo think there should be a maximum number of people the viewers can vote for.

4 sounds like a good number to me :)

Jojo
28-11-2006, 13:50
IMPORTANT!!!

You have a maximum number of votes you can cast - this is 4!

Therefore, at the moment, please only vote for your four (4) fave celebs to stay in Love Island. If you vote for more than four (4), I will not count them when counting the votes on Friday.

Many thanks

Does that sound ok T?! :lol:

That ok with you Lee btw?

Dr. Tangliss
28-11-2006, 13:53
IMPORTANT!!!

You have a maximum number of votes you can cast - this is 4!

Therefore, at the moment, please only vote for your four (4) fave celebs to stay in Love Island. If you vote for more than four (4), I will not count them when counting the votes on Friday.

Many thanks

Does that sound ok T?! :lol:

That ok with you Lee btw?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :lol: Of course it is!:lol:

Now I am going to have to go away and decide my top 4.:hmm:

Jojo
28-11-2006, 13:55
:rotfl: :rotfl: :lol: Of course it is!:lol:

Now I am going to have to go away I decide my top 4.:hmm: :D Cool! Got to get the wording right! :rotfl:

So....to recap...

Vote for who you want to stay in Love Island. You can vote for up to 4 people, but no more than four (you may only wish to vote for one person, that is fine). And you have till Friday...

:D

Jojo
28-11-2006, 13:57
Ok - is this really that hard???? :rolleyes:

Spicy, please post the four you wish to keep please - you have voted for 7 and I will discount ALL of your votes unless you tell me just 4 (four) people you want to keep in...thanks

Dr. Tangliss
28-11-2006, 13:58
I think Spicy got her vote in before your post.:rotfl:

Jojo
28-11-2006, 13:59
I think Spicy got her vote in before your post.:rotfl: I think she must have.....

This is me sat in my living room at the mo......

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

:rotfl:

Dr. Tangliss
28-11-2006, 14:01
I think she must have.....

This is me sat in my living room at the mo......

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

:rotfl:

:lol:

I suppose it's the first week so there's bound to be teething problems.

You poor thing:rotfl:

Siobhan
28-11-2006, 15:01

Can't Siobhan's vote been deleted?:rotfl: :searchme: :rotfl:

doh.. I am so blond sometimes. Em, sorry I didn't know it was multi and I didn't know it was to stay. Can I post my choice here to be added at the end?

Dec, George (not michael), Jude and Charlotte

CrazyLea
28-11-2006, 16:53
Yeah there should be a limit :lol:
I voted Jude, Charlotte (they're around alot)
Robbie and GeorgeE (they're hot 8-) *looks ashamed*

Abbie
28-11-2006, 20:23
I voted for John, i think its good to have a gay guy in cos its different, and by the way i wanted to vote for some others and have only just relised i could can i just state them then cos theres a few?

Jojo
28-11-2006, 20:30
I voted for John, i think its good to have a gay guy in cos its different, and by the way i wanted to vote for some others and have only just relised i could can i just state them then cos theres a few? Yeah - state your choices (maximum of four) in a post - i'll make it clearer for next time, and will amend my original post for everyone too.

CrazyLea
28-11-2006, 21:21
Oh erm I voted for 5... take out Charlotte.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
28-11-2006, 22:03
I vote: Dec Kerry Lindsay Paris!!!

Abbie
29-11-2006, 16:56
Yeah - state your choices (maximum of four) in a post - i'll make it clearer for next time, and will amend my original post for everyone too. Ok well I've already voted for John, and i really want to vote for
Charlotte, Jude and Dec as well. sorry i got mixed up.

Xx-Vicky-xX
29-11-2006, 19:17
I have voted for Paris, Lindsay, Kerry and Robbie :)

Jessie Wallace
30-11-2006, 23:34
For me i think it's gotta be,

Charlotte, Lindsey, Darren and Robbie.

Jojo
01-12-2006, 20:06
The poll is now closed - thanks everyone for voting. Watch the proceedings later on ;)