PDA

View Full Version : Island Discussion Thread

Jojo
26-11-2006, 09:44
Discuss the goings on here...

How has Day 1/the first night gone?? Any romances on the cards already? Did George/John initially forget they were gay?? :lol:

No talk about who is who please - any hints of posts about who is who will be deleted :D

You will get chance to discuss who people are once they are evicted.

Rain_
26-11-2006, 10:12
Yes you're right. John and George forgot they were gay and Kerry and Charlotte might just have discovered they are !!!!!!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
26-11-2006, 12:25
I think Declan's got the hots for charlotte :lol:

First day so haven't got much to say (suprisingly :lol:)

Abi
26-11-2006, 15:25
God, this whole Declan/Kerry/Jude thing is so... strange. Declan is just desperate, Jude is way too smug for his own good, and Kerry- well, i'm not sure if she even knows whats going on!

Those 3 are the only ones i've really seen around much so far, apart from the odd comment from people like Lindsey.

But come on, its the first proper day, and they're already having bitch fights? It just seems pointless when its meant to be over such trivial things. Leave the fights untill you actualy have something proper to fight over, i reckon! :rotfl:

Oh yeah, and Decs alter-ego -- loving the attempts at the Geordie accent, but try adding some "Howways" and stuff in as well, because they dont just say "Y Aye Man" all the time. Either that, or dont do it at all. A quick Google search, and add some in, will make Abi happy :D

Jojo
26-11-2006, 15:29
God, this whole Declan/Kerry/Jude thing is so... strange. Declan is just desperate, Jude is way too smug for his own good, and Kerry- well, i'm not sure if she even knows whats going on!

Those 3 are the only ones i've really seen around much so far, apart from the odd comment from people like Lindsey.

But come on, its the first proper day, and they're already having bitch fights? It just seems pointless when its meant to be over such trivial things. Leave the fights untill you actualy have something proper to fight over, i reckon! :rotfl:

Oh yeah, and Decs alter-ego -- loving the attempts at the Geordie accent, but try adding some "Howways" and stuff in as well, because they dont just say "Y Aye Man" all the time. Either that, or dont do it at all. A quick Google search, and add some in, will make Abi happy :D I'm still trying to figure out what the argument started for in the first place Abs :rotfl: And I'm still none the wiser!!! :lol:

Abi
26-11-2006, 15:35
I'm still trying to figure out what the argument started for in the first place Abs :rotfl: And I'm still none the wiser!!! :lol:

Exactly! Its just attention seeking, and plain irritating now!

Guys, pack it in, and do something which actually has some purpose to it (Like making us like you, or something...)

Chloe O'brien
26-11-2006, 19:44
Me thinks there is some confusion going on between John/George and Charlotte/Kerry. Are we going to have our first all male of all female love shack thread. If ITV thought of this maybe it wouldn't have axed it :rotfl:

Rain_
27-11-2006, 10:03
I'm loving the characters so far. Whoever is playing them is doing a great job of making me believe that this stuff could actually be happening or could be said on a real life Love Island with the real celebs in it.

Siobhan
27-11-2006, 12:56
Yuk.. I was right, it is jodi marsh. I really can't stand that woman!! I know she said she was bullied on BB but she is just so annoying.. why didn't she go on I'm a celeb and be left there!!!

Jojo
27-11-2006, 12:58
Oh could you have imagined her on I'm a Celeb !! That would have been brilliant!! :rotfl:

I can't really remember her being bulled in Big Bro though - was she?! Maybe I missed it though as I didn't watch every night...just once a week :o

Siobhan
27-11-2006, 13:05
Oh could you have imagined her on I'm a Celeb !! That would have been brilliant!! :rotfl:

I can't really remember her being bulled in Big Bro though - was she?! Maybe I missed it though as I didn't watch every night...just once a week :o

Yeah she kept going on about how Micheal and George and Pete were bulling her and been nasty.. they made remarks about how she plays to the camera (which she did, she actually moved Chantell out of the way of the camera and gave a speech and then cried).. it was pathetic.. She was accused of turning Chantell against the rest of them too

Jojo
27-11-2006, 13:10
Yeah she kept going on about how Micheal and George and Pete were bulling her and been nasty.. they made remarks about how she plays to the camera (which she did, she actually moved Chantell out of the way of the camera and gave a speech and then cried).. it was pathetic.. She was accused of turning Chantell against the rest of them too Sounds like a bit of rough justice then! What you shall give, you shall receive....etc

Siobhan
27-11-2006, 13:15
Sounds like a bit of rough justice then! What you shall give, you shall receive....etc

jees! she has already started.... Must say Em and Luna.. good choice in men!! Robbie, George and GeorgeM.. mmmm as the old macdonald ad goes "I;m loving it".. bad women though..

Jojo
27-11-2006, 13:21
:D

We've gotta get the eye candy in there for us gals *swoons at George again...:wub:*

We were trying to think of attractive, single, A list gals.....oops couldn't think of any!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

CrazyLea
27-11-2006, 20:20
Can I just say first off... George Eads :wub: :wub: That will certianly bring me back to read it :lol: :wub: :wub: *dribbles* TOPLESS :p

Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan, are sooo gunna do my head in, they already are :lol:

Like all the rest really. Love the eye candy!

Jojo
27-11-2006, 20:28
OMG can I just say I have fainted at my comp screen at the gorgeous sight of George Eads with his top off, grinning that 100 watt smile at me..... :wub::wub:

Thats it - stand back - I'm going in!!!!

:rotfl:

And my hugest apologies to Lea for our current, slightly gone wrong MSN convo - Gorge George - its all your fault!!! :rotfl:

CrazyLea
27-11-2006, 20:30
:rotfl: Oh that smile!! How dare you put him in there!!! I won't be able to get anything done anymore :p

Back off *chases Ems to get there first* :p

and :rotfl: :rotfl: It's okay, I understand.. just don't let it happen AGAIN!!! :lol:

Chloe O'brien
27-11-2006, 23:30
Congratulations on the eye candy girls. If itv has these hunks on offer love island would never have been axed. We should send a petition to them to let you run the show. All we need is for Mr Williams to get his kit of for the girls :clap:

Jojo
27-11-2006, 23:35
Congratulations on the eye candy girls. If itv has these hunks on offer love island would never have been axed. We should send a petition to them to let you run the show. All we need is for Mr Williams to get his kit of for the girls :clap: Well if George gets his kit of anymore, I'm gonna be crosseyed!!!! :rotfl:

C'mon Robbie - get your kit off for the gals!!!

Chloe O'brien
27-11-2006, 23:39
no wonder poor charlotte fell of her sun lounger :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jojo
27-11-2006, 23:41
no wonder poor charlotte fell of her sun lounger :rotfl: :rotfl: I don't blame the girl - crikey!!! First that gorgeous grin, then that gorgeous bod!!! How much more can I take of that view!! All I need is a nice shot from behind, and thats me happy!! :rotfl:

Abbie
28-11-2006, 21:25
awwwwww Lindsey and Declan are kissing loads, I think we have a couple.

Debs
28-11-2006, 21:29
Lindsay and declan, and now declan is in a leopard print thong :rotfl: Not something I'd want to see, shame it wasnt Robbie

Abi
28-11-2006, 23:16
I'm loving Jude, Kerry and Charlotte at the moment. They all seem to be pretty laid back, and only slightly flirtacious, and not really full on. I think it works, and is far more entertaining in the long run. I mean, i for one dont want to read 5 weeks worth of everyone pukering up 24/7, even if this is Love Island! :lol:

Jojo
28-11-2006, 23:37
I'm loving Jude, Kerry and Charlotte at the moment. They all seem to be pretty laid back, and only slightly flirtacious, and not really full on. I think it works, and is far more entertaining in the long run. I mean, i for one dont want to read 5 weeks worth of everyone pukering up 24/7, even if this is Love Island! :lol: Did you miss the love shack last night then abs?! :rotfl: I don't think that was laid back (oh actually it was!! :rotfl: ) but I think it was a bit more than flirting lol

Abbie
29-11-2006, 18:46
Has Jodi left then? and is Decaln leaving too?

Siobhan
29-11-2006, 18:49
It looks like she has gone. and yeah Dec is asking to leave to. Funny how the pairing on first day seems to be getting together, Jude and Charlotte, Robbie and paris

Jojo
01-12-2006, 09:33
For christs sake, what are people's problems with Fearne?! She hasn't been around for a day and still gets slated by everyone - IT WAS PADDY'S IDEA TOO ABOUT THE BOOZE PEOPLE!!!!

At this rate Fearne will leave LI and the lot of em get on with it! :angry:

Would be nice if people remembered that Paddy and Fearne have spent the past 3 weeks + thinking up the tasks etc, wanting to make sure people have something to do rather than sit around doing sweet FA and trying to post.

All tasks have been planned in advance, in fact everything has, so can people (whether playing characters or not) be a bit more considerate please.

Dr. Tangliss
01-12-2006, 11:46
Maybe if she was a bit nicer people might like her??:searchme:

Poor Ferne:(

Jojo
01-12-2006, 12:43
Maybe if she was a bit nicer people might like her??:searchme:

Poor Ferne:( And what exactly has she done? To Kerry for example - NOTHING! Yet she was still having a go...

Fearne has had enough (or should I say me).

People moaning about the number of tasks, blaming "me" initially for the alcohol removal, and then Fearne wanting too much "airtime" - she was only replying to people that had spoken to her in the first place.

Poor Fearne - more like extremely angry and had enough Fearne :angry:

Siobhan
01-12-2006, 12:51
Em, I can see your point here. You and Lee put a lot of work into this. Ok they are suppose to be Celebs and kick of but don't have a go at the host. At the end of the day, it is just a bit of fun, it is just a game.

Anyone who seen the show would know about having to do the tasks. Please have consideration for Em and Lee. They are there to answer question and provide the games. Well done so far to both of you, I, for one, totally appreciate what you have done here :clap::clap::clap:

Dr. Tangliss
01-12-2006, 14:37
And what exactly has she done? To Kerry for example - NOTHING! Yet she was still having a go...

Fearne has had enough (or should I say me).

People moaning about the number of tasks, blaming "me" initially for the alcohol removal, and then Fearne wanting too much "airtime" - she was only replying to people that had spoken to her in the first place.

Poor Fearne - more like extremely angry and had enough Fearne :angry:

Try not to take it personally hun, you are doing a great job!

Jojo
01-12-2006, 14:40
Try not to take it personally hun, you are doing a great job! Quite frankly hun - I do!

I'm not taking part - like Siobhan said, Lee and I are hosting it - not there to take what I have from participants. Patrick hasn't received the stick that Fearne has, even when he announced no alcohol, so I'm afraid that I have taken it personally.

Still, Fearne will just announce tasks, help Patrick with evictions, and thats it, I've got too much going on in personal life to be worrying with it.

Dr. Tangliss
01-12-2006, 14:44
*gives hug*

Are they still b1tching about Fearne??

I know where you are coming from though as I would take it personally after a bit. Hopefully they will stop.

Abbie
01-12-2006, 17:14
Will we get to find out who Dec and Jodi were?

Siobhan
01-12-2006, 17:17
Will we get to find out who Dec and Jodi were?

I don't think we do cause we didn't have a who's who's thread so I am assuming all celebs will be revealed at the end of the game...

Abbie
01-12-2006, 17:19
I don't think we do cause we didn't have a who's who's thread so I am assuming all celebs will be revealed at the end of the game... O right, so that must mean they dont get an interview either?

Jojo
01-12-2006, 17:24
Will we get to find out who Dec and Jodi were? There will be interviews with both of them, just got to get the time to pm the alter egos first - this won't be until next week though i'm afraid - eviction night tonight to get through first :D

Jojo
01-12-2006, 17:25
I don't think we do cause we didn't have a who's who's thread so I am assuming all celebs will be revealed at the end of the game...

I put in the how it works thread - once someone is evicted, they are interviewed, then people have a chance to guess that celebs alter ego (no one elses) in that thread, then on the monday - its reveal time :D

Dr. Tangliss
01-12-2006, 17:27
At what time will evictions take place?

Em
01-12-2006, 17:54
At what time will evictions take place?

I think you can vote til 8 so maybe nine?

And Ems I think you and Lee are doin a fab job! Though its quite naughty in places! I feel a bit pervy for reading it :D

Jojo
01-12-2006, 20:50
At what time will evictions take place? The actual eviction will probably take place around 9pm

Abbie
02-12-2006, 17:29
Strange today there seems to be only 2 people about

Jojo
06-12-2006, 10:37
I'm gonna start a discussion off...

Who thinks Jude needs to start being a man?! Charlotte lied to him saying she was on a break, yet had failed to tell the same to Gavin, shes having goes at people, starting the arguments, but then saying the others just started on her... can she be trusted?

Lindsey/Darren - whats going on there? One minute she likes him, next minute she wants to be friends, then she wants more from Jude, but when its offered on a plate she backs away!

Kerry/George and Robbie seem to be the only ones having a real good laugh in there and John seems to disappeared! :rotfl:

Its going to be Deserted Island rather than Love Island in a minute! :rotfl:

These are my observations, not my opinions btw - a bit like Dermot :)

Siobhan
06-12-2006, 10:48
Yes Jude does need to be a man and Charlotte should never have lied.. She only wanted on thing from Jude (which she got) and she can't seem to make up her mind. Since the arrival of Gavin, she has gotten worse.. Jude needs to leave this alone and maybe him and Gavin can both tell her it is over and sent the two of them to the love shack :rotfl::rotfl:

Lindsay is a tease.. flirts and backs off, flirts and back off.. Is she still hung up on Dec?? me thinks so.

John is pining for George M!! ah bless he is the only gay on the island :rotfl::rotfl:

Dr. Tangliss
06-12-2006, 10:51
Ok, Jude/Charlotte thing....I beleive what she did was wrong, but I feel sorry for her as a lot of people where b*tching behind her back. It appears that Kerry is genuine and is the only one sticking up for her. Jude did go off with Lindsay, and Lindsay has been the one causing most of the arguments in terms of not letting things go. It only kicked off for Charlotte when the whole Gavin thing came out.

As for Jude, whats the saying you can't help who you fall for. I've met a few badboys in my past:lol:

Lindsay/Darren, I think they would make a good couple, however Lindsay has backed off from him which is a shame. I think after Dec left she has been confused and latched on to whatever man is around at the time. I think she should have a good time in the Love Shack... When is that btw?

George is good, but he's not in it as much as the others are.

Robbie is funny.

Kerry is Kerry, up for a laugh and caring.

Whos John again:searchme: :rotfl:

Jojo
06-12-2006, 15:49
Lindsay/Darren, I think they would make a good couple, however Lindsay has backed off from him which is a shame. I think after Dec left she has been confused and latched on to whatever man is around at the time. I think she should have a good time in the Love Shack... When is that btw?
At the moment, I'm not sure about the whole Love Shack thing as there are only a few always posting and the Love Shack could end up with just one post - so jury is out on that one, although they may go in over night or something like that - any suggestions? :D

Chloe O'brien
06-12-2006, 15:56
what about having them in the love shack for a couple of hours for the winning pairs of the task and then have a different theme each time. This may encourage more posts. Then keep the threads for the winning pairs leaving the island for the final week

Dr. Tangliss
06-12-2006, 16:03
what about having them in the love shack for a couple of hours for the winning pairs of the task and then have a different theme each time. This may encourage more posts. Then keep the threads for the winning pairs leaving the island for the final week

I agree, a week might be too long for some....

What about sending the winning pair to the love shack in the evening, as that's when most people are around posting, and allow the couple to come back in the morning...It worked for Jude and Charlotte :)

A different theme each time, also sounds good...

Jojo
06-12-2006, 16:10
Thats what I was thinking - it was only ever going to be for one day before, but I was thinking overnight would be better, returning the next day

Dr. Tangliss
06-12-2006, 16:15
Sounds like a plan, Stan...

Maybe designate a particular night too, so that the people playing their character will know to be around?:searchme:

Jojo
06-12-2006, 16:17
Sounds like a plan, Stan...

Maybe designate a particular night too, so that the people playing their character will know to be around?:searchme: We had stated Tues night, but it was a bit quiet last night - Lindsey appeared to be busy as she was in and out during the evening, as was Robbie :searchme:

Dr. Tangliss
06-12-2006, 16:22
We had stated Tues night, but it was a bit quiet last night - Lindsey appeared to be busy as she was in and out during the evening, as was Robbie :searchme:

What are those two like:rotfl:

They appear to be online now, maybe Fearne could pop on and tell Lindsey and Robbie to be around later?

Just a suggestion, after all it's Luna and your baby. :)

Abbie
08-12-2006, 21:54
So whos is everyones fav?
Mine has to be Charlotte, i mean some of the stuff she comes put with lol.!!

Jojo
08-12-2006, 22:11
I have to say, my faves are Robbie and George - they may not be on constantly, but what they do say is hilarious! Robbies one liners, Georges witty remarks etc - those 2 are definitely my faves (if I'm allowed them lol)

CrazyLea
08-12-2006, 22:19
From what I've read, I quite like Kerry, she seems down to earth, and I quite like Jude he's funny. But I like them all really. Some annoy me more than others though :p

Abbie
17-12-2006, 21:17
Cant belive its the final week!!!! And you've shoved another one in!!!

Dr. Tangliss
19-12-2006, 23:59
It's all getting nasty on the Island!!!

*scrap, scrap, scrap*:cheer:

Last week so true feelings are surfacing!

Dr. Tangliss
20-12-2006, 00:09
WTF?? George has left?? Why??:(

Abbie
20-12-2006, 17:55
What!!! Has he! But theres only like another 2 days to go!!!!!!

Dr. Tangliss
20-12-2006, 18:02
Yeah, Jude was being nasty to him so he had enough and left the Island.:eek:

Abbie
20-12-2006, 18:10
just cos Jude was being nasty well thats a bit stupid aint it.

Dr. Tangliss
20-12-2006, 18:30
I don't think it was only that...Go and have a read over the thread.