PDA

View Full Version : I'm so behind H&A

alohachica82
14-11-2006, 17:59
Can someone fill me in on what's been going on the last couple of weeks, please??

CrazyLea
14-11-2006, 18:07
Erm, I can tell you some things that I remember. Not sure if some of them have been in the last couple of weeks but...

- The plane carrying the people going to the plastic surgery clinic crashed. This had Kim, Kit, Robbie, Belle, Martha and the Pilot involved.

- They had numerous search partys for them, all of which cost $1000 I think. Either way it was expensive, and they ran out. This is where Amanda stepped in and funded another one.

- Rachel blamed herself for what happened, and turned to drink and sleeping tablets. Under the influence she slapped Leah, where she then moved out to Kims. Leah and Sally, called her brother, and he arrived. Rachels brother and Sally, found Rachel unconcious on the floor. She's okay now.

- The plane survivors where found yesterday. Some in a bad way. All survived. Belle had been bitten by a snake.. Kit and Kim slept with each other..

- Belle told Amanda she didn't want to see her anymore.. Irene is trying to persuade her otherwise..

- Lee is have a teachers baby. Lucas has found out, and is helping her out. the teacher threatened them both the other day. Everyone thinks Lucas is the babys father.

- Ric and Cassie are back together..

That's all I can think of..

Katy
15-11-2006, 14:27
i think you have it pretty much covered there lea, one thing to add, peters son drew curtis made a reappearence at Dan and Leahs at the end of last nights episode.

Skits
15-11-2006, 16:29
and the search cost $ 50,000 per day!! i was surprised at how they reacted when amanda said she couldn't pay any more. god the woman has already spent 350k.

Siobhan
15-11-2006, 17:13
and the search cost $ 50,000 per day!! i was surprised at how they reacted when amanda said she couldn't pay any more. god the woman has already spent 350k.

yeah that shocked me too.. she lost her movie money and they were upset with her..