PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

Jessie Wallace
11-11-2006, 00:30
I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who took part, and to everyone who helped me out behind the scenes (you know who you are) I could have done it without any of you. thanks to Bry who helped me to set it up.

I hope you've all had as much fun as i have, and remembered not to take everything to heart that's been said, especially those who were playing plarts. Well done to you all.

DaVeyWaVey
11-11-2006, 14:23
Thank you Dawn and everyone else who helped with this year's SBBB, I had a great time! :)

Dr. Tangliss
11-11-2006, 17:14
No worries, it was enjoyable and addictive.

Not sure what I am going to do with myself tonight?:searchme: :lol:

When are we going to find out who Lee, Bex, Donna and Stefan are?

diamond1
11-11-2006, 21:13
I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who took part, and to everyone who helped me out behind the scenes (you know who you are) I could have done it without any of you. thanks to Bry who helped me to set it up.

I hope you've all had as much fun as i have, and remembered not to take everything to heart that's been said, especially those who were playing plarts. Well done to you all.Ive already said 'thank you' to you already..but Ill say it again I kinda guessed how hard you worked this year.you done so well -really you did!!

thanks for giving us such a great time and the chance to have a good giggle!

Debs
11-11-2006, 22:08
Thanks JW, i really really enjoyed this years sbbb.

but can we go back in, im kinda missing beryl:rotfl: :rotfl:

Dr. Tangliss
11-11-2006, 22:21
Agreed, a final bon voiage!:cheer:

Debs
11-11-2006, 22:30
if we get on our knees and beg will you let us

please please please :rotfl:

Abi
11-11-2006, 22:42
Well done to everyone that was involved in it, especially Debs, and Tangliss who lasted right from the beginning, being entertaining all the way through, and Ems for coming in part way through and making it even better and even more entertaining and interesting. I was only in it for a week, so i think that all of you that lasted right the way to the end did sooo well because of it. And lets not forget our dearly departed ex-housemates too- legends, the lot of ya!

And well done to Dawn and everyone else who was involved behind the scenes.

Chloe O'brien
11-11-2006, 22:57
I will echo what everyone else has said JW and just say that it is us who should be thanking you and everyone behind the sbbb who worked hard to bring this all together again for a second time, we only played a small part of being drama queens some played them better than others but I hope a ball was had by all. I certainly had a laugh and it was great to see some new faces taken part this time as well as old favourites. Well done to debs, Dr T, Ems and who played Donna for making it to the final night. Natalie misses you all even the plastic blondes she is going on holiday to the funny farm I have bought her a lovely new jacket that ties at the back :rotfl: so a final good bye from her NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

*-Rooney-*
11-11-2006, 23:08
im here on behalf of myself and jenny ,,,,,,and the rest of the house mates please can we have one more party in here just for all the cruel little things you did like unexpected evictions with no chance to say good bye , the ones who have walked out.

this would be a party with no pressure just to enjoy and say our proper goodbyes , and we wouldnt all feel like we were under the micro scopes please think about it

Em
11-11-2006, 23:08
yeah thanks JW it was a blast !

and thanks to all my fellow contestants! Specially Debs! :bow:

Jojo
12-11-2006, 00:50
Well done to everyone that was involved in it, especially Debs, and Tangliss who lasted right from the beginning, being entertaining all the way through, and Ems for coming in part way through and making it even better and even more entertaining and interesting. :rotfl:

Only 6 days later Abs!

Thanks JW - you got me addicted yet again...now you've gotta join us on Love Island and have a giggle :D

:clap:

Enjoyed by all, had a blast and well done to everyone who took part - I've got to know some of you a lot better through this :bow: :bow:

Abi
12-11-2006, 00:58
:rotfl:

Only 6 days later Abs!

Very true, actually! This years gone so quickly, i lose track of when everything happened now, lol!! But still, some people go into these type of things, and dont intergrate and stuff, and end up leaving quickly... like what it is on the real BB... But you did really well and made it sooo entertaining- You, Debs and Tangliss were legends in the evenings! :rotfl:

CrazyLea
12-11-2006, 04:21
Huge well done and thank you to Dawny. You did fab at bb this year. So many twists and stuff. You deserve a big round of applause :cheer:

Thank you to everyone else who made it really enjoyable! And big well done to Debs/Beryl. You were GREAT! And well done to Vez/Ems, Luci/Tang and Donna/whoever you may be 8-) :p for getting to the end :cheer:

sbbb_gavin
12-11-2006, 20:21
Thanks you JW and everyone else invloved for making another fantastic sbbb!! It was great, yet again, and did once again take over my life as i am sure it took over others.
Well done to everyone who got in and specially to you lot who lasted till the end. :cheer:

I promise you next time i won't be evicted cruely/by a house mate secretly and will be there till the end! :rotfl:

This is Layne By the way!

sbbb_bex
13-11-2006, 01:09
Just want to say thanks JW for organising everything and for everyone involved for making it such a great sbbb again.

Thanks JW

Just wanted to add that although I walked I loved every minute of it I just felt like the right thing to do at the time...

*-Rooney-*
13-11-2006, 16:31
OK It wont let me edit my above post. So just wanted to add that although I walked I loved every minute of it I just felt like the right thing to do at the time...
well at least we know your ok since you jumped off wall as no one had heard from you, no interview, gav hadent heard anything, nothing