PDA

View Full Version : Beryl's Live interview with Davina and Dermot

Jessie Wallace
10-11-2006, 23:30
Welcome to our winner Beryl.

First things first congratulations on winning, how does it feel?

sbbb_beryl
10-11-2006, 23:39
* sits down, tries to calm abit but is veryvery hyper*

urmm great, fab , im chuffed to bits and to actually beat lucioher as well! smug *******!

i cant beleive ive won, thankyou to everyone who voted * blows kisses at crowd*

i just cant belive it, i never ever thought i could win!!!
:cheer: :cheer:

hi davina by the way :D im your biggest fan......

im kinda in shock and a little tipsy :rotfl:

Dermot O'Leary
10-11-2006, 23:41
did you ever think you would get this far beryl?

And what was going through your mind when you were "evicted" on the first night?

sbbb_beryl
10-11-2006, 23:45
did you ever think you would get this far beryl?

And what was going through your mind when you were "evicted" on the first night?

no i really didnt babes, people either love me or hate me and to be honest i couldnt give a **** if they do. when i saw the bunch of morons id been shoved in there with i just thought oh **** im not going to last long at all :rotfl: i dont think they got me that first night!

that first blooming night i was sooo mad :mad:

theyd evicted me and i wanted revenge on all of them :rotfl: and putting me in with that nutjob ananya:rolleyes: i really didnt deserve to have gone but it al turned out ok, and for some reason most were nice when i returned :hmm: i wonder why that was :D

watcing them and what they were saying was the bets bit about the house next door!

Jessie Wallace
10-11-2006, 23:47
It's great to finally meet you as well Beryl.

Did you have a game plan whilst you were in there, or were you just trying to be you?

sbbb_beryl
10-11-2006, 23:49
It's great to finally meet you as well Beryl.

Did you have a game plan whilst you were in there, or were you just trying to be you?

game plan?? no way

:lol:

i was just little old me :) i went in wanting to be a bitch but you know certain things softened me :D

i think you have a game plan * thinks of lucipher* then you just cant possibly win

Jessie Wallace
10-11-2006, 23:52
So who did you feel you bonded with the most, who did you love and who did you hate?

sbbb_Rob
10-11-2006, 23:54
* runs up and gives beryl a big snog then runs away *

sbbb_beryl
10-11-2006, 23:56
So who did you feel you bonded with the most, who did you love and who did you hate?

urmm * huge smile on face*

i bonded with rob :wub: :wub:

gawd i love that man!! * looks around but cant see him* hmmm i hope hes around somewhere!

verity, great girl deserves someone a lot better than Lucipher but i hope to keep in touch with her!

grahame, i love him, feel bad that i was sooo snappy on his last day and for that i will always always feel bad

and you know who i really bonded with. Little Stefan, that boy is an angel, hes soo caring and jenny is one lucky girl * blows kisses to stefan* im sorry jenny for being a complete bitch

but yeah :D :D rob :wub: i really bonded with him

sbbb_graham
10-11-2006, 23:57
*goes on stage and gives Beryl a hug* You deserved to win hun! Congratulations and spend spend spend your prize money! I'm on the medication now so i am ok!

sbbb_beryl
10-11-2006, 23:58
* runs up and gives beryl a big snog then runs away *

:eek: :eek: :wub: there he is * isvery very very happy now*

:D god i love that man

sbbb_beryl
10-11-2006, 23:59
*goes on stage and gives Beryl a hug* You deserved to win hun! Congratulations and spend spend spend your prize money! I'm on the medication now so i am ok!

Omg graybabes!!

im so sorry and gald you better :D

Jessie Wallace
11-11-2006, 00:00
Well Beryl congratulations on winning. What do you think you'll spend the money on?

sbbb_beryl
11-11-2006, 00:02
Well Beryl congratulations on winning. What do you think you'll spend the money on?

urmmmmm a tacky engagement ring for rob :rotfl: :rotfl: ohhhh been done already tonight :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

a holiday i think, may whisk someone special off with me :D we havea lot of time to make up

Jessie Wallace
11-11-2006, 00:04
Well i hope you have a great time with what ever you decide to do.

Beryl Everyone

sbbb_beryl
11-11-2006, 00:05
thanks davina i intend to!

Jessie Wallace
11-11-2006, 00:06
Well done to are winner of Sbbb2 - 2006.

Did you have a good time?

Debs
11-11-2006, 00:08
yes i did! i loved every minute of it.

ill miss old bez now :( but shes always in me somewhere :rotfl:

Jessie Wallace
11-11-2006, 00:11
Lol bless ya.

Do you regret anything that happened, and would you change anything?

Debs
11-11-2006, 00:13
Lol bless ya.

Do you regret anything that happened, and would you change anything?

nope i wouldnt change a thing except maybe keep her a little bitchy. i probably would have had her actuallly knocking lucipher out a few more times too :)

i went in with the intention of being a real bitch who would get kicked out within 2 weeks but it didnt quite work like that :lol:

Dermot O'Leary
11-11-2006, 00:14
can i just say ive never looked at a picture of dolly parton and hated it so much lol (meaning when i was anna)

Debs
11-11-2006, 00:16
can i just say ive never looked at a picture of dolly parton and hated it so much lol (meaning when i was anna)

:rotfl: :rotfl: oh yeah! i just had to hate anna.

once i started i couldnt stop hating her and everytime she walked in the room i was on the end of computer hissing :rotfl: :rotfl:

im sorry ;) you know im not anything like that

or am i * evil laugh* :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dermot O'Leary
11-11-2006, 00:17
you were in sbbb last year what made you decide to go in again this year and would you do it again

Debs
11-11-2006, 00:20
you were in sbbb last year what made you decide to go in again this year and would you do it again

urmm i probably wouldnt....:rotfl: who am i kidding of course i would!

last years was so muich fun and i had to do it this year. I loved playing beryl 100 times more than playing kyle

Jessie Wallace
11-11-2006, 00:21
And you were great as Beryl too.

Debs
11-11-2006, 00:22
awww thanks hun

although i now have a slight obsession with david bowie that i think ill have to try and kick :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

im joking :rotfl:

Jessie Wallace
11-11-2006, 00:26
Well congratulations on winning.

Debs Everyone

Debs
11-11-2006, 00:27
cheers JW

:)

Dr. Tangliss
11-11-2006, 00:45

She was a b1tch.......what a fcuking liberty:rotfl:

Abi
11-11-2006, 00:47
Well done Debs! You did great right from the opening night- you made that night histerical! You were on it all the time, and were really entertaining, so you really deserved to win :cheer:

Congrats! :D

diamond1
11-11-2006, 21:20
Well done Debs! You did great right from the opening night- you made that night histerical! You were on it all the time, and were really entertaining, so you really deserved to win :cheer:

Congrats! :D *gives big hug*

honestly you deserved that! you where such a good laugh -I really did enjoy the spats we had..you where by far the hardest person to argue with because you have an answer for everything

If it wasnt for beryl..ananya wouldnt of been any cop she would of been dull thanks to beryl i became evil:) ...with beryl being the biggest bitch in there I worked my ass off to try and be in her league and I couldnt do it.

Well done!!!

sorry for any offence caused?

Debs
11-11-2006, 21:37
*gives big hug*

honestly you deserved that! you where such a good laugh -I really did enjoy the spats we had..you where by far the hardest person to argue with because you have an answer for everything

If it wasnt for beryl..ananya wouldnt of been any cop she would of been dull thanks to beryl i became evil:) ...with beryl being the biggest bitch in there I worked my ass off to try and be in her league and I couldnt do it.

Well done!!!

sorry for any offence caused?

:bow: to ananya, to be honest she was a great character and when she got booted out i missed the banter we could had :lol: ananya being evil was great, it gave people someone else to hate :rotfl:
you shouold have been there to the end

and no offence whatsoever caused, you were hilarious

diamond1
11-11-2006, 21:43
:bow: to ananya, to be honest she was a great character and when she got booted out i missed the banter we could had :lol: ananya being evil was great, it gave people someone else to hate :rotfl:
you shouold have been there to the end

and no offence whatsoever caused, you were hilarious thank god for that I thought I really did cross the line about beryls mum dying

great though the whole thing was great

Debs
11-11-2006, 22:06
thank god for that I thought I really did cross the line about beryls mum dying

great though the whole thing was great

funny thind was that i reread some bits from frst couple of nights and youd alresdy mentioned my mum in a insult and i think i said something about her...... then you said again and i said she died just in the hope ananya would feel bad!

but she didnt :rotfl: :rotfl: