PDA

View Full Version : Verity's Live interview with Davina and Dermot

Jessie Wallace
10-11-2006, 21:20
Welcome to the outside world again Verity, how does it feel to be out now?

sbbb_Verity
10-11-2006, 21:24
Like sh!te!!!! :lol:

Can you get Lucipher out now please...I feel a bit lost!!!

Actually, no - its good to be out, those 4 walls were starting to get to me, but I want my man next to me please.... :wub:

Dermot O'Leary
10-11-2006, 21:25
about lucipher come on spill the beans...whats the story?

sbbb_Verity
10-11-2006, 21:27
about lucipher come on spill the beans...whats the story? :wub:

The story - I love him! Simple as!!

You know I was watching for that week before I came in...I saw him then, knew I wanted to be with him and thats all I wanted....from the moment I walked in there...

*looks at screen with Lucipher on it*

LOVE YOU LUCIPHER!!!! :D

Don't you love him Dermot?! By the way....great to meet you ! :lol:

Jessie Wallace
10-11-2006, 21:28
Aww just look at poor Lucipher there, he looks so lost without you.

sbbb_Verity
10-11-2006, 21:29
Aww just look at poor Lucipher there, he looks so lost without you. *tears well up*

Don't!! You'll set me off and me mascara will run and then I'll look like sh!te when he comes out!! :eek: Sorry, I said sh!te didn't I ... :o

Jessie Wallace
10-11-2006, 21:31
*tears well up*

Don't!! You'll set me off and me mascara will run and then I'll look like sh!te when he comes out!! :eek: Sorry, I said sh!te didn't I ... :o

Don't worry, do try and remeber tho, it's not quite 9pm yet!

Dermot O'Leary
10-11-2006, 21:31
so apart from lucipher what did you think of the other housemates?

sbbb_Verity
10-11-2006, 21:35
so apart from lucipher what did you think of the other housemates? Apart from Lucipher...

B - shes fab - shes straight up, tells you what she thinks, great gal she is..
Donna - she wasn't about much, but when she was, she was so funny, especially this last week - Barry :rotfl: Cilit Bang :rotfl:
Stefan was a nice guy too *looks around, sees him waves* Ohh is that Jenny?! *thumbs up to Stefan*
Graham - great guy, shame he changed a bit really

Ermm apart from that, if I'm honest, no one really made a huge impression on me...apart from bad ones....

Can we talk about Lucipher again?! :rotfl:

Jessie Wallace
10-11-2006, 21:38
aww anyone would think you were in love! :lol:

Now Who do you want to win Soapboards Big Brother this year?
As you've got divided loyalties here, what with Beryl being your mate and Lucipher, well theres a whole show in it's self

sbbb_Verity
10-11-2006, 21:41
aww anyone would think you were in love! :lol:

Now Who do you want to win Soapboards Big Brother this year?
As you've got divided loyalties here, what with Beryl being your mate and Lucipher, well theres a whole show in it's self Mayyybe :D :D

OMG you can't ask me that!!! No fair!!!

In some ways I want B to, but that could be just so Lucipher is out quicker :lol:

But....:hmm: I'd like Lucipher to...in all honesty...

sbbb_Verity
10-11-2006, 21:43
I can't believe you asked me that though....so unfair....

Dermot O'Leary
10-11-2006, 21:44
what would you say are your best and worst moment in the house?

sbbb_Verity
10-11-2006, 21:47
what would you say are your best and worst moment in the house? Worst moment....don't think I would really need to say...as everyone probably knows already....and I don't want to say it cos it brings back memories that I've got rid of and L and I are through it....

Best moment...:hmm: walking in, meeting everyone, topless swimming, streaking, and of course..... :love: :D meeting and "being with" the big man :o :o *thinks back to profiteroles.....mmmmmmm*

sbbb_Verity
10-11-2006, 21:49
*flashback of riding boots, hat and whip....*

Oh yeah and that one....:lol:

Jessie Wallace
10-11-2006, 21:49
*waves cards infront to Verity to cool her down!*

Do you regret or would you change anything that happen in the house?

sbbb_Verity
10-11-2006, 21:53
*waves cards infront to Verity to cool her down!*

Do you regret or would you change anything that happen in the house? Phewww thanks Davina - I think I'm needing that!! :rotfl:

Regrets no none...I regret nothing in life...you learn from it. You make your choices, you live by them...

Changes....:hmm: No I don't think so....I've loved almost every minute in there...I've found someone I wanna spend rest of my life with...don't think I'd want to change a thing about that....

Oh :o Did I just say that... :o He won't see this interview will he?? Don't want him thinking me a sap or anything... sh!te...oops sorry!!

Dermot O'Leary
10-11-2006, 21:55
do you think there is anything youve learned about yourself in the house?

sbbb_Verity
10-11-2006, 21:57
do you think there is anything youve learned about yourself in the house? That I'm soft as sh!te really !!

Oh god...I've gotta stop saying that word!!! Sorry

And that I don't cope with boredom very well.....I didn't realise how busy I normally am till now...

Oh and that I suffer from really bad PMT....never realised that before either!! :lol:

Jessie Wallace
10-11-2006, 21:59
Talking of boredom and PMT, take a look at your best bit's here.

sbbb_Verity
10-11-2006, 22:02
Talking of boredom and PMT, take a look at your best bit's here. :eek: :eek:

OMG!! :rotfl:

Look at that !! ...Oooo nice butt!! (luciphers not mine!! :rotfl: )

Ahhh the fun...

Jessie Wallace
10-11-2006, 22:04
Well folks that's all we've got time for let's take a quick advert break for we let the next one out, and announce our winner.

Verity Everyone

Jessie Wallace
10-11-2006, 22:06
We are now here with verity's alterego.

Did you enjoy yourself doing Sbbb?

Jojo
10-11-2006, 22:10
No!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Why why why......

No actually, the timing was great...sometimes I hated it, but because of personal stuff, it really helped keep my mind off of other things...

So obvious it was me...I'm obviously on here far too much and everyone recognises me far too quickly.....

Grrr :rotfl:

Dermot O'Leary
10-11-2006, 22:12
What did you think of the public's reactions to your character?

Jojo
10-11-2006, 22:14
What did you think of the public's reactions to your character?
Well, there wasn't a massive response, except for the whole Lucipher thing - hey, my bio was that I fancied a couple of the males...the night before I went in, I had my dalliance on shoutbox with the gorgeous Lucipher...it had to be done!!! He was mine!!! :rotfl:

Jessie Wallace
10-11-2006, 22:18
:lol: What are you like Emz!

If you could do it again would you? What advice would you give to someone wishing to do it next year?

Two questions for the price of one there!

Jojo
10-11-2006, 22:22
:lol: What are you like Emz!

If you could do it again would you? What advice would you give to someone wishing to do it next year?

Two questions for the price of one there! I dunno...I probably would, but then I end up getting addicted to it and ignoring my poor wonderful hubby as I have done this past 5 weeks...but I probably would..

Someone wanting to do it again...remember its supposed to be fun..I know how hard it is not to take things personally..believe me, especially with the way I've been feeling these last few weeks, but you've gotta take it on the chin and just enjoy yourself...

And finally - APPLY FOR LOVE ISLAND PEOPLE!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jessie Wallace
10-11-2006, 22:23
:lol: you just had to get that in didn't you!

Thanks for taking part - jojomum everyone

Jojo
10-11-2006, 22:25
:lol: you just had to get that in didn't you!

Thanks for taking part - jojomum everyone :rotfl:

Course I did!!! :D :D

.:SpIcYsPy:.
13-11-2006, 17:13
OMFG!! Verity was jojomum :eek: No way!! SERIOUSLY?! *Is in too much shock...........................*

Jojo
13-11-2006, 21:08
OMFG!! Verity was jojomum :eek: No way!! SERIOUSLY?! *Is in too much shock...........................* :rotfl:

Does that mean I fooled you then?! :rotfl: