PDA

View Full Version : bb6 auditions

Debs
02-03-2005, 14:54
hey

have any of you auditioned forbig brother this year??

how have you gone??

Treacle
07-03-2005, 17:54
I've auditioned

I went to the Newcastle Upon Tyne auditions, stood in the que for 5 hours, finally got into the Diary Room and messed it up, I couldn't speak through shock

Debs
07-03-2005, 18:23
oh no. what do you have to do then, just say something in the diary room???

*JSW*
07-03-2005, 19:31
I've auditioned

I went to the Newcastle Upon Tyne auditions, stood in the que for 5 hours, finally got into the Diary Room and messed it up, I couldn't speak through shock
Oh no! Poor you!

Treacle
10-03-2005, 01:39
Oh no! Poor you!
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit!

*JSW*
11-03-2005, 16:43
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit!
I can swear to god that comment was a serious one! It must be really awful to queue for all that time and then to fluff up like that. O was being generally sympathetic! You've just taken i the wrong way! Why are you so cynical of me?

Treacle
11-03-2005, 17:13
I think it's unfair to say I'm cynical of you. It was my mistake if the comment was a genuine one. I did come to the conclusion it was sarcastic, if it wasn't meant in that way then I apologise profusely for my comment. :)

*JSW*
11-03-2005, 17:15
Thats ok, but I just getthe feeling you don't like me. Mabye i'm wrong and have mis-judged the situation :)

Treacle
11-03-2005, 17:20
Well if I'm frosty it's probably because you've got Loving Coronation Street...Forever!!! in your sig :D
Totally biased I know even the name says it...I should really look in on the Corrie forum more to be honest :)

*JSW*
11-03-2005, 17:30
I don't actually prefer Corrie its the first thing I could think of for my sig so I should change that soon....

I love EE too you know!!!

Treacle
11-03-2005, 17:31
I don't know where you get the impression I dislike you from though.

buttonnoon2004
15-03-2005, 16:20
I think we can safely say that you both like each other and there is no frostiness etc.

Come on kids lets play nicely and as for you Walford Queen you need to not get enthrolled in such debates after all you are supposed to be moderating the boards. Bring back the BBC mods all is forgiven!!!

Treacle
15-03-2005, 16:51
I'm still allowed to have an opinion that is opposite to that of a member. In this case I misunderstood *JSW* and apologised...*JSW* has the impression I might have a problem with him...I don't have a problem with him. :)

buttonnoon2004
16-03-2005, 10:02
I disagree surely you are not supposed to get involved in treads about your personel opinion on an individual member.
The moderator is supposed to monitor the email content to ensure fair play and stay neutral.
This message board will not succeed if you spend your time getting into petty squabbles with members. Furthermore, members come on these boards to read spoilers not read your banter on whether you like or dislike a member!

Treacle
16-03-2005, 10:12
And I have never said nor insinuated that I DISLIKE any member.

Meh
16-03-2005, 10:35
I disagree surely you are not supposed to get involved in treads about your personel opinion on an individual member.
The moderator is supposed to monitor the email content to ensure fair play and stay neutral.
This message board will not succeed if you spend your time getting into petty squabbles with members. Furthermore, members come on these boards to read spoilers not read your banter on whether you like or dislike a member!

The difference between this board and the BBC one is that the mods/admins actively participate in discussion. I agree petty squabbles are not on, for which Walford Queen and *JSW*(who also contributes to this board) have kissed and made up.

This board is not only about spoilers. There are several other forum categories to encourage community participation.

Anyway, this thread has run its course and is now closed.