PDA

View Full Version : Alfie bid for Kat spin-off

Mr Humphries
08-11-2006, 07:38
SHANE Richie wants to make an EastEnders spin-off about Kat and Alfie Moon’s lives.

Shane, 42, said: “Jessie Wallace and I have spoken of working together again. A spin-off would be great.”

But Shane, who is filming new ITV1 drama The Good Samaritan, said they are both too busy.

Jessie returns to TV next year with BBC1 drama A Class Apart. Kat and Alfie left Walford last Christmas

Source: The Sun 08.11.06

Chloe O'brien
08-11-2006, 13:27
I take it the both of them are skint and missing the cash they got from being in EE. I wonder if they will make a return to square next year.

Siobhan
08-11-2006, 13:50
I take it the both of them are skint and missing the cash they got from being in EE. I wonder if they will make a return to square next year.

well said Kath.. I think a lot of ex EE don't make it anywhere else and miss the celeb status, cash and award cermonies.. Look at Tish Dean who makes comebacks all the time.. it is their bread and butter and they (those who don't make it) always want to come back

Jojo
08-11-2006, 15:34
They wanted to leave, they should now leave well alone and tough if their respective careers have gone down the tubes since their departures.

I personally don't care whats happened to them now and it would be a disaster if the BBC decided to commission this.

Pinkbanana
08-11-2006, 19:44
I really hope it doesn't get made. I think it has disaster written all over it!!! (I dont think it would work, personally, seeing the characters away from the square, without any other familiar faces featuring in it - unless maybe little Mo had a guest spot!! lol)

Just out of interest what happened to Shane Richies' attempt to become an A list star in America?! I remember reading an interview with him, after he had just left EE, and to say he was full of himself would be an understatement!!! lol

diamond1
08-11-2006, 19:54
I really hope it doesn't get made. I think it has disaster written all over it!!!
it would be an utter Joke -just like perfectly Frank a one-off spin off show about Frank butcher needless to say it was rubbish and cringeworthy

Pinkbanana
08-11-2006, 19:59
it would be an utter Joke -just like perfectly Frank a one-off spin off show about Frank butcher needless to say it was rubbish and cringeworthy

I never knew there was a spin off about Frank Butcher?! :eek: It must have been that good, its never seen the light of day since!!! lol

diamond1
08-11-2006, 20:08
I never knew there was a spin off about Frank Butcher?! :eek: It must have been that good, its never seen the light of day since!!! lol yes back in the year 2003 it was god awful it involved gangsters,cannons,dodgy nick names and midgets

I am not kidding you either PB

Pinkbanana
08-11-2006, 20:19
yes back in the year 2003 it was god awful it involved gangsters,cannons,dodgy nick names and midgets

Really??? Actually you have sold it so well, I want to see it now!!! :rotfl:

PS Im waiting to turn blue....how long does that take???

diamond1
08-11-2006, 20:26
Really??? Actually you have sold it so well, I want to see it now!!! :rotfl:

PS Im waiting to turn blue....how long does that take??? :thumbsup: : :cheer: yay 1000 POSTS WELL DONE you can vist the mile High club very soon they have got some great stuff on there...Im sure jojomum or another Mod will tur you Blue

PB if you actually sat through that rubbish then fair play but then again its actually better than the trash on EE at the moment

Mr Humphries
08-11-2006, 20:32
I really hope it doesn't get made. I think it has disaster written all over it!!! (I dont think it would work, personally, seeing the characters away from the square, without any other familiar faces featuring in it - unless maybe little Mo had a guest spot!! lol)

Just out of interest what happened to Shane Richies' attempt to become an A list star in America?! I remember reading an interview with him, after he had just left EE, and to say he was full of himself would be an understatement!!! lol

He is so busy I did not think he had time, I understand he is also going to act in the New Carry On Movie !

callummc
09-11-2006, 12:03
it'd be good for their fans,i personally wouldnt watch,they'd be taking a chance though cos then the bbc would know how many fans they had,no one knows,but the ratings for this would give them an idea,it looks like miss wallace may need this if the papers on sunday were correct,cocain is very expensive

dddMac1
09-11-2006, 16:59
it was there choice to leave and i hope it does not get made