PDA

View Full Version : As it should be (Part 2)

Harmanizing
08-05-2005, 16:40
Many thanks to Angeldelight. I hope you enjy the next part.

As they were walking back to the flat, Dennis, with his arm around Sharon, asked “Would you like to see what Johnny Allen has done to the club?”

“Maybe tomorrow darling but not tonight. Tonight I have a brand new fiancé and I want to go home and make mad passionate love to him all night”

“Well in that case, take me home please. I can’t wait!”

As they entered the flat Sharon smiled to herself.

“What are you grinning at baby?”

“I was just thinking of all the time we wasted”

“What do you mean, what time did we waste?”

“All that time we lived here, with me sleeping in the bedroom and you on the sofa. It really was an awful waste wasn’t it?”

Dennis laughed “Yes you’re right. Still never mind, we have the rest of our lives to make up for it haven’t we?”

“Yes we have. Let’s start now shall we?”

Next morning Dennis was awake and lying looking at Sharon as she slept. He couldn’t believe all that had happened in the last twenty-four hours. Yesterday morning he had been totally miserable, thinking he would never see her again. Now, here she was lying in bed next to him, after the most fantastic night of love making he had ever had in his life. As he gazed at her she started to rouse from sleep and he leaned over and kissed her ‘til she was completely awake.

“Morning gorgeous”

“Hi.”

“Sharon, today I want you to get yourself ready to go up west. There is something I have to do and I need you to be with me”

“Sounds very mysterious. Should I be worried?”

“Maybe, I’m not really sure, it depends on whether you meant what you said last night”

“Well in that case I should be okay because I meant every word”

He leaned over and kissed her, first on the lips then all over her body until he had her totally aroused and ready for him to make love to her again. Which he did gladly.
As they were sitting eating breakfast a while later, they discussed their plans for the day ahead. Apart from the mysterious trip ‘up west’ Dennis said he needed to pop into the bookies to make sure everything was okay. If they were to be married he told her, he would have to take more interest in the place as it would be their main means of income
“I’d also like us to go and let Dot know you’re back. She has been like a mum to me ever since I first came to the square and I wouldn’t want her to find out from anyone else”

“Well, if you go over to the bookies now, I’ll get ready and we can go over to Dot before we go out”

“Thanks baby, I knew you would understand, you know how much she helped me before and she has been the only person I could talk to…….about you I mean, well apart from Chrissie that is but she hasn’t seemed to want to know me since Den left”

“Left? You mean Dad’s gone? Since when, where’s he gone? Is he coming back?”

“You didn’t know? I think you had better tell me just how much you do know about what’s been going on here”

Harmanizing
10-05-2005, 00:04
Hi, Just in case anyone is reading this, I have posted both this part and part three on the original thread. I didn't know how to do it before.