PDA

View Full Version : Lucipher: Should he or shouldn't he?

Abi
06-11-2006, 20:11
Thought i'd get a bit of a discussion going on here!

From what i gather from reading most of the threads, Lucipher wants to propose to Verity in the house. So the question is: Should he or shouldn't he?!

What do you think should happen, seeing as this is the final week (I think...) and all that?

Well... i think he should propose, and then Verity pulls something unexpected out of the bag, as a reason why they can't get married. I dont know, something random... like he's had a sex change or something (Not that, but you know, something similar! :rotfl: ) Cue fireworks for the final few days!

:lol:

Layne
06-11-2006, 20:25
I think he should, it'd be funny. And if she says no he gets magazie deals, if she says yes, they get magazine deals - win win either way :angel:

Abi
06-11-2006, 20:40
I'd prefer it if he asked, and she totally blew him off and revealed something histerically funny. I'm not keen on the whole Lovey-dovey thing with them, and seeing as there's only a few days left, i'd love it if she did something to proper put him in his place :lol:

Cornishbabe
06-11-2006, 20:43
I say yes he should it will make better viewing and he can stay in the limelight a bit longer

CrazyLea
06-11-2006, 22:57
I reckon there should just be a simple yes. I think they are really sweet :wub:

Debs
06-11-2006, 23:13
of course he should! from what ive read he has become very much in love with verity..... i wonder if she will accept

Luna
06-11-2006, 23:29
i think he should and im sure she'll say yes.....then we can all br invited to the wedding :D

Siobhan
07-11-2006, 10:55
God no!! he should propose. he only know her 5 mins for god sake.. Think about it.. it would be a disaster!! (I am think Chantelle and preston, grace and mikey) far far too soon

My god SBBB is better than really BB.. we have had 2 pregnancies and now possibly a proposal in the house and we are only in season 2 :rotfl::rotfl:

Chloe O'brien
07-11-2006, 11:47
No way what has happened to the bad ass Lucipher we all loved in the begining he's turned into a wimp. I'ts not as if he needs the exposure from Heat Magazine, why not bring in Luciphers Russian bride and gives us all a laugh :rotfl:

Em
07-11-2006, 14:50
I think he should propose ... and Verity turn him down!

Then he can return to being evil ....

Dr. Tangliss
07-11-2006, 14:53
I think he should propose ... and Verity turn him down!

Then he can return to being evil ....

Lol, I agree with you there!:rotfl:

Jojo
07-11-2006, 14:59
Looking at the way Verity appears in there today, I doubt she going to stay in there much longer anyway, so he probably won't even get the chance.

Dr. Tangliss
07-11-2006, 15:03
Looking at the way Verity appears in there today, I doubt she going to stay in there much longer anyway, so he probably won't even get the chance.

I don't know, a lot of people like her. I think she is defo one of the better posters in my opinion.

Em
07-11-2006, 16:12
I don't know, a lot of people like her. I think she is defo one of the better posters in my opinion.

Mine to - there's only her and beryl in there who interest me to be honest !

Abi
07-11-2006, 20:31

Totally, Verity, Beryl and Lucipher have put in the most effort by far, so i hope those 3 come in the top 3, as its what they deserve really.

Loving the idea of Verity turning him down, letting him go all evil again. I'm thinking that Verity will do a proper good bitch act as well, so that could be entertaining.... :hmm: I'm liking this idea!