PDA

View Full Version : Davina's Live phone call with Franco

Jessie Wallace
02-11-2006, 23:49
Good evening everyone, we are here in the studio here with our exchange housemate Franco, to get his opinion on life in the Big Brother House, and what he thought of his fellow House mates.

Jessie Wallace
02-11-2006, 23:50
So Franco what was the best thing about doing Soapboards Big Brother?

sbbb_Franco
02-11-2006, 23:52
It vas an exciting experience! France sbbb not have many chances to make fun, but franco have good times in there!

Jessie Wallace
02-11-2006, 23:52
Who did you feel you bonded with the most in the house?

sbbb_Franco
02-11-2006, 23:57
franco bonded vell with beryl in ze house on ze first few days, but ah ! after franco try to ‘elp ‘er by telling what rob is doing- zen I fear she not

Jessie Wallace
02-11-2006, 23:57
What was your best moment in the house?

sbbb_Franco
02-11-2006, 23:58
Ze second nite with beryl in ze ‘ot tub ! Ez vas good times, with ze colouring and ze bubbles ! :lol:

Jessie Wallace
02-11-2006, 23:59
What did you Love and hate about the house?

sbbb_Franco
03-11-2006, 00:01
Franco like good tiems with beryl in hot tub and house next door but I do not like verity ! she is a pathetic child who needs to grow up and learn what love and life really is ! I do not like ‘ousemates who think franco not join in ! I spend many hour with housemates !

Jessie Wallace
03-11-2006, 00:01
Who do you want to win Soapboards Big Brother this year?

sbbb_Franco
03-11-2006, 00:03
I think beryl will do good but franco think verity is stupid girl, so i 'ope that out of everyone, she does not win !

Jessie Wallace
03-11-2006, 00:05
What if anything would you change about your time in the house?

sbbb_Franco
03-11-2006, 00:07
I vud stay in ze house for longer time ! I ‘ad good time but found hard to get up in first few days !

Jessie Wallace
03-11-2006, 00:08
What advice would you give to someone wishing to do it next year?

sbbb_Franco
03-11-2006, 00:11
Do not stay in ze bed for long time ! zay vill ‘ate you, I say ‘ate you ! and do not tell of vat others be doing - I tell beryl vat rob be doing and she think I lie to her ! Franco never lie !

Jessie Wallace
03-11-2006, 00:12
Well I think that just about covers it, thanks for joining us on the phone here tonight,

Franco Everyone

Jessie Wallace
03-11-2006, 00:15
Well the time as come to reveal who Franco actually was, so let’s do a few question’s with that person.

Jessie Wallace
03-11-2006, 00:16
Did you enjoying taking part in the Soapboards Big Brother?

Abi
03-11-2006, 00:18
Yeah, it was ok. I only found out the day before that I was actually doing it, so I didn’t have much of a chance to think about how I would actually do it, or anything, seeing as he was meant to be French. I just tried to work it out as I went along, which was totally different to when I was in the last sbbb. But it was good, and made a complete change to me, because as you can see in my normal posts, i sound nothing like that normally, so it took sooo much more effort to post.

Jessie Wallace
03-11-2006, 00:19
Which parts of it did you find the hardest?

Abi
03-11-2006, 00:21
Totally, got to be keeping up with the accent! Its so hard for me to do that for hours on end, when posting and chatting on MSN to people normally. That’s why I spent so long posting all the time- trying to French up my posts, lol! Also, using Free Translator all the time to figure out what everyone was saying to me in French :D

Jessie Wallace
03-11-2006, 00:21
What did you want to achieve by being in Big brother?

Abi
03-11-2006, 00:22
Erm, nothing really. I just was doing Dawn a favour by doing it, and wanted to try and make that week faintly more entertaining, as a new faces and everything, so if I did those two things, then that’s alright

Jessie Wallace
03-11-2006, 00:24
If you could do it again would you?

Abi
03-11-2006, 00:26
I would say never again, but I know I probably will… !

I was pleased to have a reason to only be in it for a week though, because that took soooo much pressure off me. hen you do it fom beginning to end, theres so much pressure on you to do well, and stick in there as a charcter, so thumbs up to the ones that are left in doing so well, so far. Plus, being half term, I didn’t have to balance College and stuff, which was better then SBBB1.

Jessie Wallace
03-11-2006, 00:27
What advice would you give to someone wishing to do it next year?

Abi
03-11-2006, 00:30
Take everything on the chin, and don’t give yourself an accent, or a different language, or you’ll end up on Free Translator like me!! I don’t speak a word of French, so that made it harder- so thanks other SBBB people for making it even harder! :rolleyes: :rotfl: The whole french accent was so much more effort then what it was worth, lol!

Erm, just take it as it comes and have a laugh :D

Jessie Wallace
03-11-2006, 00:32
Well i think that covers it all, thanks for taking part.

Abi was Franco - as we all know now, lol

CrazyLea
03-11-2006, 00:38
Well done Abi. Didn't think it was you....

Cornishbabe
03-11-2006, 00:41
Well done abi especially with the frenchness

Abi
03-11-2006, 00:43
lol, thanks both of you :D

Funny thing is, Ems had me sussed right from the beginning, before i had even been asked to play Franco :rotfl: Ems said from the beginning that i was going to be the French person, cause of seeing loggings in and out, but funnily enough, i hadn't even been asked then, so that was just coinsidence...

Quite funny though! :rotfl:

Cornishbabe
03-11-2006, 00:51

Funny thing is, Ems had be sussed right from the beginning, before i had even been asked to play Franco :rotfl: Ems said from the beginning that i was going to be the French person, cause of seeing loggings in and out, but funnily enough, i hadn't even been asked then, so that was just coinsidence...

Quite funny though! :rotfl:

:eek: maybe ems is physic and can see magical sbbb things before they happen only sbbb things mind you...:rotfl:

Jojo
03-11-2006, 00:52

Funny thing is, Ems had me sussed right from the beginning, before i had even been asked to play Franco :rotfl: Ems said from the beginning that i was going to be the French person, cause of seeing loggings in and out, but funnily enough, i hadn't even been asked then, so that was just coinsidence...

Quite funny though! :rotfl: Do you mean me there Abi?? Because I didn't mention any names at all about who I thought was playing the part...just said that I thought I'd sussed who was playing the part because I'd seen someone log out, Franco log in and then Franco logged out and the person logged in again...I definitely didn't mention any names though as I didn't consider it fair to...

:confused: :confused:

Jojo
03-11-2006, 13:05
:eek: maybe ems is physic and can see magical sbbb things before they happen only sbbb things mind you...:rotfl:

What do you mean exactly?? :confused: Because I really dont understand that comment, whether joking or not...

Cornishbabe
03-11-2006, 14:15
What do you mean exactly?? :confused: Because I really dont understand that comment, whether joking or not...

I dont know... I knew what I ment at the time and assumed everyone else would understand what I ment.:searchme: I ment that you can predict things before they happen. like you put two and two together to make 5 when the 1 hasnt happened yet. It was a joke. but um if you didnt get it well um ill go away. I didnt mean to offended you. BUt if I did im sorry:confused:

Luna
03-11-2006, 15:25

im sure this was just a joke emz..meaning you can predict the future of sbbb...

Jojo
03-11-2006, 15:40
im sure this was just a joke emz..meaning you can predict the future of sbbb... I'm sure it was, but to me it was insinuating that I know whats going on in there when I haven't a clue and so I don't understand why it was directed at me - thats all. It's hard not to take it slightly personally. People may not agree and maybe I'm still out of sorts after the past couple of weeks, but still...anyway....

Siobhan
03-11-2006, 15:53
I'm sure it was, but to me it was insinuating that I know whats going on in there when I haven't a clue and so I don't understand why it was directed at me - thats all. It's hard not to take it slightly personally. People may not agree and maybe I'm still out of sorts after the past couple of weeks, but still...anyway....

I understand where you are coming from.. after last SBBB fix fiasco and other comments made, it is understandable how you are feeling. Don't worry, it was all just a joke

Cornishbabe
03-11-2006, 16:25
I really didnt mean you actulary know everything thats goin on ems. Im sorry for offending you

Jojo
03-11-2006, 16:29
I really didnt mean you actulary know everything thats goin on ems. Im sorry for offending you Thanks Ems, I appreciate it. Like I said, I'm not myself at the moment anyway, but just felt a bit scapegoated.....don't worry though, its fine..

Abi
03-11-2006, 22:52
Do you mean me there Abi?? Because I didn't mention any names at all about who I thought was playing the part...just said that I thought I'd sussed who was playing the part because I'd seen someone log out, Franco log in and then Franco logged out and the person logged in again...I definitely didn't mention any names though as I didn't consider it fair to...

:confused: :confused:

Yeah, i did. But i was having problems with my account that day, so i was logging in and out constantly, so when i saw you say that, i had a pretty good idea you thought it could be me, lol!

Chloe O'brien
03-11-2006, 23:48
Well you had me fooled Abi but that's not difficult:rotfl: I thought that you would have been bex of stefan. Well done again

Debs
04-11-2006, 10:36
well done abi, kinda thought you was Franco

.:SpIcYsPy:.
04-11-2006, 12:53
Well done never guessed it was you.. thought it was NB!! :p x