PDA

View Full Version : 3 couples split?

crazygirl
30-10-2006, 18:06
i was watching tina baker this morning and she said there was 3 couple possibly splitting
yolande and patrick
jane and ian
honey and billy
any know anything about this?

Crazy Gal 88
30-10-2006, 18:20
well i saw on the front cover of some soap magazine and it ahd something like jane saying 'i cant marry you' so i guess that could b true for the unless she just doesnt wnat to marry ian????

callummc
30-10-2006, 19:08
i wouldn't be suprised if it was true,EE cant allow ny relationship to last,i can only think of 2,puline and arthur,dot and jim

Johnny Allen
30-10-2006, 19:31
well i saw on the front cover of some soap magazine and it ahd something like jane saying 'i cant marry you' so i guess that could b true for the unless she just doesnt wnat to marry ian????

Well I read about some actress being cast as Jane's interfering mother who dislikes Ian. So a marriage between Jane and Ian looks on the cards.

Kim
30-10-2006, 20:00
Honey and Billy seem the most likely candidates, with the way EE are handling downs. They've got a mother that is would do anything to get away from the child, and a Dad that would do anything to stop the mother from doing this. Whilst this might be the reality for some parents, having the couple almost split up over it isn't the answer.

Billy goes to live at the Vic with Petal because Honey maintains that she wants her adopted, so it seems likely.

On the other hand, EE said that they were going to handle the storyline sensitively, but this is EE, so one could argue that they don't know what that is.

I can't think why Yolande and Patrick would split. Patrick clearly doesn't like Aubrey, so why would he listen to him? Unless Patrick doesn't know what to think, and goes off and has an affair; then Yolande might decide that because of Pat and everything, she has had enough of being cheated on?

Jane and Ian - Very remote possibility in my opinion. Maybe Phil wants to wind Jane up one day, so he tells her that Ian knows about Grant, and she goes off on one about him not mentioning it.

Cornishbabe
30-10-2006, 20:05
Honey and Billy seem the most likely candidates, with the way EE are handling downs. They've got a mother that is would do anything to get away from the child, and a Dad that would do anything to stop the mother from doing this. Whilst this might be the reality for some parents, having the couple almost split up over it isn't the answer.

Billy goes to live at the Vic with Petal because Honey maintains that she wants her adopted, so it seems likely.

On the other hand, EE said that they were going to handle the storyline sensitively, but this is EE, so one could argue that they don't know what that is.

I can't think why Yolande and Patrick would split. Patrick clearly doesn't like Aubrey, so why would he listen to him? Unless Patrick doesn't know what to think, and goes off and has an affair; then Yolande might decide that because of Pat and everything, she has had enough of being cheated on?

Jane and Ian - Very remote possibility in my opinion. Maybe Phil wants to wind Jane up one day, so he tells her that Ian knows about Grant, and she goes off on one about him not mentioning it.

Well Ian already knows about grant and jane

Kim
30-10-2006, 21:40
Well Ian already knows about grant and jane

Yeah I know; I said that Jane doesn't know that Ian knows about it.

Abi
30-10-2006, 21:41
Moving to the Rumour Mill, untill these are confirmed (Thats if they are...). If they are then i'll move it back :D

crazygirl
30-10-2006, 22:23
it just didnt seem right when she said about the possible splits because i heard ian and jane get married and honey eventually bonds with her baby so i presumed honey and billys marriage would be saved!
maybe yolande and Patrick will split but that does not seem right because if there not together then there is no point in them been in eastenders!

i just cant get my head round this at all! its all new to me

Siobhan
31-10-2006, 12:47
i was watching tina baker this morning and she said there was 3 couple possibly splitting
yolande and patrick
jane and ian
honey and billy
any know anything about this?

Ok for what I have read. Patrick and Yolande split up after the Aubrey thing and Patrick tells Denise that he is her dad (even thou they don't have the tests back)

Jane and Ian don't actually split, engagement is called off as Ian went way over board

Billy and honey split for a bit cause honey can't cope with petal, wants her adopted but billy will have none of it.. hope this all helps

crazygirl
31-10-2006, 16:39
thanks siobhan its helped a lot!
i prefer sharon marshall at least she doesnt give you half the goss like tina baker does :mad:

Nigella harman
31-10-2006, 18:24
Did she say which couples cause there is also Dawn and Rob,Ruby and Sean and Bradley and Stacey!:eek:

Pinkbanana
31-10-2006, 19:24
Did she say which couples cause there is also Dawn and Rob,Ruby and Sean and Bradley and Stacey!:eek:

I reckon that Rubeee and Sean are one of the couples she was talking about!!! It would make sense as Rubeeee is leaving soon!!! :cheer: Also they really are ill matched.....in every way possible!

Cornishbabe
31-10-2006, 19:26
Yeah I know; I said that Jane doesn't know that Ian knows about it.

oh ok thats cool then. i must have misread it

crazygirl
31-10-2006, 19:30
she said these
yolande and patrick
jane and ian
honey and billy

Cornishbabe
31-10-2006, 19:55
well rob and dawn have just spilt.
and patrick and yolande have separated

crazygirl
31-10-2006, 21:15
rob and dawn wernt really a couple though so they dont count!!

neroc
31-10-2006, 21:40
im not really suprised about these splits.
Yolande and Patrick has just gone right down the drain recently.
Honey doesn't seem to be coping with Petal and her and Billy seem to want too different things regarding Petal.
and nothing seems to last if it has Ian involved. That relationship was doomed right from the beginning.

JustJodi
01-11-2006, 11:16
she said these
yolande and patrick
jane and ian
honey and billy

Jane and Ian no surprise
Honey and Billy ( a shame for Billy )
Yolande and Patrick ( I would have thought they would have patched up by now )

Some one needs to mention
Sean and Ms Money Bags Allen

Siobhan
01-11-2006, 12:29
Some one needs to mention
Sean and Ms Money Bags Allen

apparently he cheats on her and then tells her he is only after her money and she still wants to be with him :eek::eek:

Bigger idiot then Minty, at least he didn't hang around SJ after he found her in bed with her "brother"

crazygirl
01-11-2006, 20:31
well he was with that blonde girl last night

JustJodi
03-11-2006, 23:39
Looks like Yolande and Patrick are OK now, ok lets see how many couples we have in walford

Jim and Dot
Joe and Pauline
Martin and Sonia
Ian and Jane
Sean and Ruby
Brad and Stacey
Max and Tanya
Billy and Honey
Rob and Dawn
Patrick and Yolande
Kevin and Denise

I have highlighted the ones I think will split omg there will hardly be any one left,,
Rob and Dawn ( ???) they might have busted up, but something between those two tonight ????

slater girl
07-11-2006, 10:07
i have heard that ian and jane split up, that he get's jane down the aisle, marries her and hands her divorce papers is what i have heard before christmas.

So the three couples that will split are

rob and dawn
ian and jane
sean and ruby or possibly
billy and honey

these are the couples that split up so these are the likely couples

Pinkbanana
07-11-2006, 12:15
i have heard that ian and jane split up, that he get's jane down the aisle, marries her and hands her divorce papers is what i have heard before christmas.

Mmmmmm...... I find that hard to believe!! Wouldnt it be a poor rehash of the dirty Den giving Ange the divorce papers on Christmas day storyline? Also why would he bother to marry her, just then to divorce her? :searchme:

I think Ian, the little weasel, has something up his sleeve, some sort of revenge, but what? :hmm:

Nigella harman
07-11-2006, 12:19
Mmmmmm...... I find that hard to believe!! Wouldnt it be a poor rehash of the dirty Den giving Ange the divorce papers on Christmas day storyline? Also why would he bother to marry her, just then to divorce her? :searchme:

I think Ian, the little weasel, has something up his sleeve, some sort of revenge, but what? :hmm: Wouldnt the punishment be that he actually does marry her!:searchme:

Siobhan
07-11-2006, 12:33

I think Ian, the little weasel, has something up his sleeve, some sort of revenge, but what? :hmm:

it is a poor rehash on Mel sleeping with Steve/Phil and then Ian saying he knows at there wedding.. It is a poor rehash for Ian in general.. his wife cheats on him (with his enemy, Wicks or Mitchell), he finds out, doesn't do anything except be nice and then reveals something at the wedding... boring :thumbsdow

Pinkbanana
07-11-2006, 15:42
it is a poor rehash on Mel sleeping with Steve/Phil and then Ian saying he knows at there wedding.. It is a poor rehash for Ian in general.. his wife cheats on him (with his enemy, Wicks or Mitchell), he finds out, doesn't do anything except be nice and then reveals something at the wedding... boring :thumbsdow

Yep I agree. :) Rehashing stuff thats been done previously and with the SAME character!!! Though part of me hopes that EE are going to pull something different out of the bag (a twist) with this storyline. Otherwise, its been pointless, and waste of time.

slater girl
08-11-2006, 11:55
Now i heard that ian plans the wedding, they are about to get married and he tells everyone about her affair with grant at the alter and he stands jane up and humillates her in front of everyone

crystalsea
08-11-2006, 12:12
I heard something similar, that he stands her up at the altar also. I think that he will end up hurting his kids though because of the adoption.

JustJodi
08-11-2006, 13:12
Now i heard that ian plans the wedding, they are about to get married and he tells everyone about her affair with grant at the alter and he stands jane up and humillates her in front of everyone

Now that sounds like something Ian would do,, he is not going to win any prizes for that behaviour,, When is the wedding supposed to be ???

jane tennison
17-11-2006, 13:45
Now that sounds like something Ian would do,, he is not going to win any prizes for that behaviour,, When is the wedding supposed to be ??? The wedding is 1st dec.The week beginning 27th nov,is all about that.There is also a eastenders revealed on bbc3 at 8.30(i think) straight after,all about the shooting of the wedding.The E/Enders revealed is on Friday 1st straight after the wedding episode.

Kim
18-11-2006, 22:55
Ruby and Sean will split. I read something in inside soap that she ends up having her Dad's ashes thrown at her by him before she leaves.

crystalsea
21-11-2006, 16:31
The latest on Ian and Jane is that he leaves a note via Peggy for Jane not to open until after the wedding. Phil cottons on that there is something wrong and prewarns Jane, Jane obviously doesn't turn up at the altar. However, Peggy reads the note out (loud) and reveals Jane and Grant's affair.

Ian goes looking for Jane and has a go at her for her affair, Jane has a go at Ian for attempting to humiliate her and attacks him. Janes says she loves him and is sorry and walks away.

Is it too late for these two love birds?

TV Choice 25 Nov-1 Dec 06

JustJodi
21-11-2006, 18:04
The latest on Ian and Jane is that he leaves a note via Peggy for Jane not to open until after the wedding. Phil cottons on that there is something wrong and prewarns Jane, Jane obviously doesn't turn up at the altar. However, Peggy reads the note out (loud) and reveals Jane and Grant's affair.

Ian goes looking for Jane and has a go at her for her affair, Jane has a go at Ian for attempting to humiliate her and attacks him. Janes says she loves him and is sorry and walks away.

Is it too late for these two love birds?

TV Choice 25 Nov-1 Dec 06

When is this ill fated wedding any ways,,, I wish Grant would show up when they say "Is there any one here to disagree with this wedding taking place"
Would boost the EE rating a bit LOL