PDA

View Full Version : Gavin's Interview with Davina

Jessie Wallace
22-10-2006, 17:35
Good evening everyone, we are here in the studio here with our Fourth evictee Gavin, to get his opinion on life in the Big Brother House, and what he thought of his fellow House mates.

So Gavin What was the best thing about doing Soapboards Big Brother?

**** knows. I suppose i met a few alright people. Having a bit of a laugh, but if i am honest it wasn't all i thought it would be.

What does it feel like to be the Fourth person evicted?

Bit ****. I mean i only got evicted couz lucipher feels i am a threat, he wants the ladies to himself and with me in there he wasn't gonna get that :cool: And plus i don't think you saw the 'complete real' me in there.

Who did you feel you bonded with the most in the house?

Graham a bit, Beryl a bit, Bex before she started ****ing around :rolleyes: Donna aswell she is great. to be honest i got on with all the ladies :cool:

What was your best moment in the house?

The other night on the roof. :rotfl: Was fun!

What did you Love and hate about the house?

I don't know really, There wasn't much to do in the house, bit ****. But loved the parties we got.

Who do you want to win Soapboards Big Brother this year?

I think i am gonna say Donna, she's a lovely lass, and then is she wins she can buy her Mustang she wants :cool: Failing that, Beryl or Graham, both huge characters in that house.

What if anything would you change about your time in the house?

tried to be a bit more 'me' and stayed up later, its just it was so **** at times the best thing you could do was sleep :rolleyes:

What advice would you give to someone wishing to do it next year?

Be prepared to have fun.And nominate and evict anyone who may be competition to you first chace you get :cool:

Well I think that just about covers it, thanks for being such a great contestant,

Gavin Everybody

Jessie Wallace
22-10-2006, 17:49
Well the time as come to reveal who Gavinactually was, but let’s do a few question’s with that person first.

Did you enjoying taking part in the Soapboards Big Brother?

Yeh i loved it, i always have, Shame i wans't in there longer, but what can ya do hey!!

Which parts of it did you find the hardest?

Staying up late, i believe it or not have quite a busy social life during the week and stuff so it was hard to get on all the time and stay on till late

What did you think of the public's reactions to your character?

Urm i don't think there really was a reaction, if i did it again i'd proabbly be more manny ... if that makes sense!!

Did you have a game plan to try and win?

I just tried to be in character to be honest, was working my way through the ladies And remembering things from last year i tried to use that?!

If you could do it again would you?

hell yeh, never miss a Soapboards Big brother me?!

What advice would you give to someone wishing to do it next year?

Just make sure your up for it like 100% it does kinda take over your life, i mean i haven't been on Sb's much aswell the past few weeks etc Oh and be prepared to give up your nights and homework/coursework (if you have that) and be up for the long late nights!!!!

Just another quick note, just wanna say well done to oth Dawn and Bryan for organizing this it was so much fun to be part of it once again!! Here's to the next series!

Well it's time for the reveal.

Gavin was Layne

Xx-Vicky-xX
22-10-2006, 17:59
I knew it was you well done though hun you stayed in longer than i did :rotfl:

Layne
22-10-2006, 21:58
Did you really i played dumb :angel: :p xx

.:SpIcYsPy:.
22-10-2006, 22:43
OH well done Layne!! Didn't think you was in it.. or did I :searchme: Nothing I can remember anyways :lol:

Well doneeee!! :D xx

Cornishbabe
23-10-2006, 11:47
:cheer: Well done layne :) you did great

Xx-Vicky-xX
25-10-2006, 13:51
Did you really i played dumb :angel: :p xx

Yeah i knew it was you, you may have thought you played dumb and made me believe you hadnt been reading it but i knew you had :p