PDA

View Full Version : Adam's Interview with Davina

Jessie Wallace
20-10-2006, 22:04
Good evening everyone, we are here in the studio here with our Second evictee Adam, to get his opinion on life in the Big Brother House, and what he thought of his fellow House mates.

So Adam What was the best thing about doing Soapboards Big Brother?

The best thing about doing SBBB was being able to meet new people from all different ways of life. It was odd how most people could instantly get on.

What does it feel like to be the second person evicted?

It doesnt surprise me that i was the second one out too be honest with you, i felt my personalty just wasnt as big as everyone elses, therefore i wouldnt leave a memorable impression. The whole experience was great though even though i was only in there for a short time.

Who did you feel you bonded with the most in the house?

Probably Lucifer as he was always willing to make conversation and have a chat, and he could talk for hours. He was a really cool bloke and one of the best reasons for being in the house.

What was your best moment in the house?

The opening night definatly, when everyone was meeting everyone and having a laugh, even though the girls were having an argument. It made the whole thing really exciting. [/SIZE]

What did you Love and hate about the house?

I loved the tasks, the getting to know you and the banners, it was something that broke up the week. I didnt like all the arguments. It really gets to you when you are all couped up in one house.

Who do you want to win Soapboards Big Brother this year?

Lucipher. Like i said before the guys hilarious. Definatly Lucipher.

What if anything would you change about your time in the house?

I think id try and be a bit more forward with people , but too me that would be like putting on a front. I tink if did it again, id just be the same.

Well I think that just about covers it, thanks for being such a great contestant,

Adam everybody

Jessie Wallace
20-10-2006, 22:21
Well the time as come to reveal who Adam actually was, but let’s do a few question’s with that person first.

Did you enjoying taking part in the Soapboards Big Brother?

I loved taking part in SBBB, it was something different and a nice way to become more involved in Soapbopards.

Did you have a game plan to try and win?

No, not at all i went in as people said it was a laugh, it didnt help that it was like the busiest week of my life, everything was going on Concerts etc so i couldnt use the computer as much as id hoped. It was fun trying to work out who was who but i wasnt very good.

If you could do it again would you?

Yeah i think i would, i liked being able to act as someone else, it was something a bit different.

Well it's time for the reveal.

Adam was Cornetgal

CrazyLea
20-10-2006, 22:32
Oh my gosh! I really thought Adam was Ems (not jojo)! Well done cornet, you did fab, and I personally loved your character :lol:

.:SpIcYsPy:.
20-10-2006, 22:35
Oh wow well done cornetgal :eek: :D Never guessed it was you!! x

Chloe O'brien
20-10-2006, 22:43
well done conertgal (sorry dont know your real name) I thought Adam was daveywavey or maybe Abi as she has been away all week

Xx-Vicky-xX
21-10-2006, 21:04
Well done hun, didnt have a clue it was you

Abi
21-10-2006, 21:27
Well Done Cornetgal! :cheer: Must've been hard for you to keep up, if you were busy, so congrats for that! And you didn't even cross my mind as being Adam, so well done for that as well!