PDA

View Full Version : sophie

westham
20-10-2006, 12:41
does anybody else think sophie should come back

Chloe-Elise
20-10-2006, 12:56
Who was Sophie again? I recognise the name but can't really picture her face :searchme:

Katy
20-10-2006, 16:28
if were talking about Sophie Simpson i didnt really like her that much. She was Sallys foster sister. Think she had a kid with Blake.

*-Rooney-*
23-10-2006, 22:04
she also had a teenage daughter called tamara
(she was played by rebecca elmalogalou....something like that)

Katy
24-10-2006, 17:43
ah i was thininking of the right one. She came back recently, well kind of recently for something. Was it sal and flynns wedding.

Choccie
24-10-2006, 19:32
She was going to be a surrogate for Sally and Flynn and ended up pregnant with Blake's baby.

*-Rooney-*
24-10-2006, 20:09
she came back recently for i think it was alfs 60th, when a few old characters returned such as chloe who ended up getting killed by jesse in car accident, cant remember who else came back think carly sally older sister came back too

babyblue
25-10-2006, 12:47
I kinda liked sophie when she is in it, but I'm not sure if she can be brought back long term term, plus if she had blakes baby he'd have to come back too and her kid. I'm not sure there'd be any good storylines for her.

*-Rooney-*
25-10-2006, 13:14
I kinda liked sophie when she is in it, but I'm not sure if she can be brought back long term term, plus if she had blakes baby he'd have to come back too and her kid. I'm not sure there'd be any good storylines for her.

actually last time she was in it before the baby was born she revealed that she and blake had split up so it would be good to have her tamara and the baby back, another wayward teen in the soap to cayse bother with cassie, mattie, lucas and ric and belle

btw does anyone remember what the baby's name is