PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers!!!

.:Kitz:.
08-05-2005, 09:34
The final episode in the current series of Footballers' Wives will end with three sensational cliffhangers, according to a report in The People today.

Conrad Gates will be killed off after Bruno Milligan accidentally shoots him. Bruno searches for his missing wife, Lucy, but in a moment of panic, he fires his gun at Conrad.

Meanwhile, Lucy is left fighting for her life when her internet lover, Giles, tries to kill them both by pumping carbon monoxide into a car.

The final scenes of the series will then see superbitch Tanya Turner returning to Earls Park, as the club's new owner.

A source told the newspaper, "You can bet she's going to cause trouble next time round.

"Ben Price said he was leaving the show so we decided the best way for him to go was in a pool of blood. Bruno has been slowly losing the plot for weeks, but when Lucy leaves him he goes nuts and pulls out the gun.

"For poor Lucy her hopes of finding a better life after Bruno are shattered."

souce d.s-don't know how relieable they are!

Behemoth
08-05-2005, 10:25
Oooo exciting!! Glad to hear Tanya's returning. Series 5 should be well good!

Angeldelight
08-05-2005, 16:13
ohhhhhhhhhhh sounds really good, i'm definatley going to watch it

Rach33
08-05-2005, 16:15
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sounds brill might carry on watching it NO HAZEL BIG SNIFFS

Debs
08-05-2005, 18:10
Conrad Gates will be killed off after Bruno Milligan accidentally shoots him. Bruno searches for his missing wife, Lucy, but in a moment of panic, he fires his gun at Conrad.

Meanwhile, Lucy is left fighting for her life when her internet lover, Giles, tries to kill them both by pumping carbon monoxide into a car.

The final scenes of the series will then see superbitch Tanya Turner returning to Earls Park, as the club's new owner.

so conrad is going to be killed off! that a shame i quite like his character, shame it not bruno i hate him. i hope this is true be good to have tanya back it not the same without her!

dragoneye454
11-05-2005, 11:00
oh no. Conrad is one of the best characters. Glad Lucy left bruce. Hope she gets away from the other psycho now though, should be exciting

soapaddict
11-05-2005, 12:20
i cant believe Conrad is getting killed off. i thought they would have left the door open for a possible return in the future.

I hope lucy stays and gets her own back on Bruno for everything he has done to her.

phils little sister
11-05-2005, 12:24
The final episode in the current series of Footballers' Wives will end with three sensational cliffhangers, according to a report in The People today.

A source told the newspaper, "You can bet she's going to cause trouble next time round.

"Ben Price said he was leaving the show so we decided the best way for him to go was in a pool of blood. Bruno has been slowly losing the plot for weeks, but when Lucy leaves him he goes nuts and pulls out the gun.

"For poor Lucy her hopes of finding a better life after Bruno are shattered."

So will Tanya be coming back for the next series :confused:

BabyPink
12-05-2005, 13:39
I really, really hope she is! Not the same with out tanya. Hopefully if Conrad and Bruno go they can get in some new hot players?! :wub: Anyway, sounds exciting - could only happen in Footballers wives! :lol:

lil_carla_lou
12-05-2005, 19:31
Maybe this will bring Bruno and Lucy closer together and he will stop treating her like **** in the next series!

LUSHLOOKE69
15-05-2005, 16:12
YAY Tanya on top again can't wait to see Amber's reaction. Although it's a shame It's the last series for Hazel.

~Sooz~
15-05-2005, 16:17
In one of the papers today (might have been the news of the world) there is a picture of Tanya returning as the clubs owner - with her husbands ashes (the guy we last saw her with) and he leaves her £40million. So glad she's coming back - its just not the same without her.

Lisa321
15-05-2005, 16:19
:O Lucy doesn't die I hope. Conrad is overrated i don't think he'd be missed much.
xXx

Behemoth
15-05-2005, 16:34
I can't wait to see tanya again!

.:Kitz:.
15-05-2005, 19:13
Wooohooo, *cheerleader whoop* yay!!!

Layne
15-05-2005, 19:22
Sounds good, don't want conrad to doe though!
Glad to see Tanya is coming back!

tasha_cfc
16-05-2005, 14:57
Hopefully Tanya returns she is brill

Angeldelight
16-05-2005, 15:00
i really want Tanya to return but Zoe Lucker said she isn't going to do another series YET

Rach33
17-05-2005, 13:24
Tanya is back it's in Heat mag and Bruno shoots someone for defo it's in Soaplife

melons1976
18-05-2005, 08:38
Can someone help?? Where have I see Seb Webb before? It's really beginning to annoy me!

daisy38
18-05-2005, 08:42
He was in "Blackpool" with Sarah Parish! It was on BBC1 :D

the_watts_rule
26-05-2005, 08:31
does lucy die? please NO! cause shes gr8 i wont miss conrad cause he got kinda boring wen the tanya/amber/conrad love triangle was over cant wait to watch it though