PDA

View Full Version : Is Emmerdale the worst soap on TV?

April Fool
18-10-2006, 19:10
Its totally uncool to watch this tripe these days imo of course but I'm doing a media degree and as Emmerdale is the soap 95% of people (out of 500 I have asked) wouldn't care to miss I'm asking you lot on here if its time ITV also pulled the plug on Emmerdale Farm considering they are cost cutting.

Bryan
18-10-2006, 19:22
Emmerdale is one of the strongest ratings earning programmes on tv, and the best soap on televison.

The worst soap on television is Eastenders

Mr Humphries
18-10-2006, 20:15
Its totally uncool to watch this tripe these days imo of course but I'm doing a media degree and as Emmerdale is the soap 95% of people (out of 500 I have asked) wouldn't care to miss I'm asking you lot on here if its time ITV also pulled the plug on Emmerdale Farm considering they are cost cutting.

I think your name sums you up well !

What a stupid and pointless thread !!

Emmerdale is a very good soap and outshines Eastenders in the ratings and is completely in touch with viewers!!

Katy
18-10-2006, 20:18
Emmerdale is one of the strongest ratings earning programmes on tv, and the best soap on televison.

The worst soap on television is Emmerdale.

You might want to re read that BB, see if you can spot the mistake :rotfl: :rotfl:

you obviously didnt wait till the end of the episode as i thought it was thrilling stuff tonight.

Agree with MR H though, a stupid and pointless thread.

alan45
18-10-2006, 21:43
Thank you for your wonderful well thought out thread April Fool:rotfl:

Enjoy your time on soapboards because I cannot see you lasting.:banned:

However in answer to your question the answer is NO Eastenders is:)

Now go and pass my sentiments on to your 500 friends:rolleyes:

Jessie Wallace
18-10-2006, 23:19
My dear April Fool, you have one very big thing to learn about this board, and that is, You must NEVER slag off any other other soap (especailly Emmerdale) than EastEnders, where you may slag off everything about it, characters, cast, producers etc. But never anything else, or you'll end up with the linch mob :nono:

Chris_2k11
19-10-2006, 10:51
No I don't think it's the worst, it's quite good these days. Although things are a little quiet in the dales at the moment.

Mr Humphries
19-10-2006, 11:17
Its really really good, but its hard to keep up with the 6 Episodes a week though !

Babe14
19-10-2006, 11:27
Oh dear not another "battle" thread" this is getting boring and pointless.

So I will be repetitive...

No it's not worth my time or effort.

Babe14
19-10-2006, 11:28

The worst soap on television is Eastenders

Agree.

I love your banner:love:

Chris_2k11
19-10-2006, 11:29
Its really really good, but its hard to keep up with the 6 Episodes a week though !Yeah I think they should cut it down to about 3 or 4. I remember when it only used to be on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays.

Jojo
19-10-2006, 11:31
I don't think we need to start another Soap Wars thread.

Closing.