PDA

View Full Version : oct29t-2nd of nov in oz

tasha_hopkins
17-10-2006, 16:29
Teaser spoilers for the week beginning October 29.

Monday: Gang pressures continue to become more intense for Rocco. Brad and Sally's mutual attraction continues to grow. Lee announces that shes putting her baby up for adoption - everyones stunned! Johnny takes terrorizing Brad to a frightening level. PG

Tuesday: Brad's frustration grows as Johnny gets away with his antics. Sally decides that its time to leave the past behind her. Lee goes on the run from the law, leaving her baby behind!

Wednesday: Pained by what they'll never have - Kim and Rachel name Lee's abandoned baby. Lucas and Belle share their first kiss! Determined to be with Matilda, Ric tries his hardest to prove himself to Beth.

Thursday: Ice begins to melt between Drew and Belle, as they bond over their hatred of Amanda. Beth struggles with her fears of Mattie growing up too fast. Amanda offers Peter a place at her house while he kicks his addiction.

Friday: Jack's friendship with Sam grows as she opens up to him about her life. Martha is falling for Ash - but Alf doesnt like what he finds out about his past. Peter and Amanda are shocked when old feelings resurface.

Mr Humphries
18-10-2006, 09:25
I am still in complete shock over Peter Baker!! This Amanda and him thing I could see happen when you said he was back! Sally and Brad Hummmm !! Not sure about this and who is ?

Tasha poppet, how far in front are Aussie to us ?

Mr H x:)

tammyy2j
19-10-2006, 16:56
Peter and Amanda again i thought Amanda, Kim and Dan were all leaving? I'm really disappointed with Jack and Martha breaking up

tasha_hopkins
19-10-2006, 19:50
kim is def leaving not sure about dan and amanda.

Mr H, not sure how far infront i am i think its about 5-6months ahead lol i cant keep up with it :rotfl: