PDA

View Full Version : peter baker spoilers

tasha_hopkins
16-10-2006, 23:42
Back from the Dead!

In more touble than ever, rogue cop Peter returns to Summer Bay.

Peter Baker back in Summer Bay? Now that's something no-one thought they would ever see again! After being declared dead and leaving his grief-stricken family and friends behind, his reappearance on Home and Away will shake up everyone. Peter (Nicholas Bishop) explains that the police faked his death and put him into a witness protection scheme to prevent a criminal syndicate from killing him. He attempts to build new relationships with his son Drew (Bobby Morley) and brother Dan (Tim Campbell), but what nobody knows is that the man before them is only a shell of the Peter they knew. The injuries he sustained in the wedding bomb blast have left him in pain, and the only way to cope is with painkillers.

Sadly, Peter has become addicted to the drugs, and his temper outbursts will lead him into all kinds of strife. Building a relationship with his son is his priority for now though. He's delighted to find that Drew is living with Dan and Leah (Ada Nicodemou), but less thrilled to learn he's been enjoying liaisons with Amanda (Holly Brisley). The blonde temptress has always spelt trouble for Baker men, so when Peter finds Drew and Amanda about to kiss, he flies into a rage. "Get away from my son!" he yells at Amanda. "You're not about to destroy his life too. "That woman is dangerous," he tells Drew. "Please, never go near her again." However, the young man can't help himself and sends text messages to Amanda. She ignores them, but when thieves break in to her home and hold her hostage, she sends a message to Drew and begs him to come to her house immediately.

Peter finds the message and storms over - but the thieves are waiting. They tie up Peter and Amanda and lock them in a cupboard. Once they have torn the house apart, they flee and their hostages are left alone, still inside the cupboard. The effect of Peter's pills is wearing off and the fear of being locked in there with Amanda overwhelms him and his temper spins out of control. "Yet again, Amanda, you are responsible for ruining my life!" he yells at her. "Why is it that whenever I am even near you, it leads to trouble?" Amanda is devastated, but guesses that Peter's need for his pills goes beyond regular medication. She can tell an addict when she sees one. The next morning, his anger has settled and Amanda does her best to keep him calm. When they hear Dan and Drew, they scream out. Drew opens the cupboard door and is greeted with the sight of his lover tied up to his dad! Later, Peter helps Amanda deal with the police's inquiries. At one point, he even puts his hand on her leg to comfort her. "Amanda was the one who held it together - she is a lot stronger than I am." He says. She is stuned and looks at him, and Peter smiles warmly at her in return. Onthe way home in the car, he tells Dan how Amanda is a different woman to the one they used to know. That only leads Drew to be suspicious about what really went on the previous night between them!

Back at the house, Peter swigs down pills to take the edge off his pain. Realising how good they make him feel, and with no-one else around he downs some more. Amnda thinks she knows a way to help him conquer his addiction. Her combination with the Baker men has been a recipe for disaster in the past - but with Peter in a bad way, could she break that curse?

Mr Humphries
17-10-2006, 12:26
This is completely mental, how many more times can they do this !

Katy
17-10-2006, 16:35
Im thinking two words. Vinne and Bear.

Mr Humphries
18-10-2006, 10:26
So how do they explain Jack getting Peter's liver ?

Debs
18-10-2006, 13:06
jack was seriosly hurt in the explosion after his wedding, peter died and jack need a liver transplant, hey presto theres a liver for jack right there :D :D

Mr Humphries
18-10-2006, 13:14
I know that honey, but if Peter is alive, it cant be his liver, so who's is it ? x

tasha_hopkins
18-10-2006, 14:34
i think it may be rachels mum but it hasnt been confirmed it would explain it though.

kayla05
18-10-2006, 15:47
he comes back after being in witness protection the whole time. the dr in on it was Dr Greene- and he was told to tell jack that he had peters liver- when it was actually zoes (i think it was zoes).
but do u remember, a few eps ago they were tellin peter that this guy was gettin out of prison or something (gifford), well peter put his family in jail and his wife (giffords wife) was killed in prison. and he blamed peter for her death and thats why he was targetting drew (peters son) and took pics and sent them to witness protection (as it got out somehow that peter was still alive). but the scene that they show in tmws UK ep, with peters dead body was because the witness prot people drugged him to make it seem he was in a coma(i.e. brain dead). then they moved him and a few days later peter woke up and thats when he was told that everyone thought he was dead.

kayla05
18-10-2006, 16:05
has anyone got any clips of peters return? ive seen the clips on h&a site but i just wondered if any1 had anymore?

Johnny Allen
18-10-2006, 17:50
just when I thought Home and Away was at the top of its game they do something as stupid as this, I dont believe for a second Pete would do that to his family.

Mr Humphries
18-10-2006, 18:33
just when I thought Home and Away was at the top of its game they do something as stupid as this, I dont believe for a second Pete would do that to his family.

Completely agree with you. Well said, you can only pull something like this once ! Twice is completely over the top

Hopes
18-10-2006, 19:18
To me this just seems way too over the top this time, i mean i know it's home and away but surely they don't believe that we believe this for one minute. At least neighbours is more normal compared to this.

babyblue
20-10-2006, 21:04
by the sounds of it he didn't really have a choice because they made believe he was dead before telling him...I also believe that if he thought his family would be in danger with him around he would go along with it. He is a copper after all, he does know what dangerous criminals can do.

as for doing it twice vinnie never really came back properly. I know it seems implausible to happen twice in such a small population but it's not ridiculously over the top.

tasha_hopkins
21-10-2006, 01:21
zoe came back from the dead!! lol

Johnny Allen
21-10-2006, 12:50
I just about brought into Zoe not being dead because we simply didnt see her body, but we saw Peter stone cold, Rachel said he was almost dead, he gave his liver to jack, its ever so far fetched.

babyblue
21-10-2006, 13:20
aah yeah zoe, I forgot about that because I never really thought she was dead in the first place.

SamT-A
26-10-2006, 01:12
OMG i have just mourned the loss of Peter on our screens in the Uk and now i read he is still alive!!!! (reminds you of Dallas when Bobby came back in the shower) so i am unsure how i feel about this news.Have you got any more shock spoilers for us Brits?:clap: